• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: War of the Universes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyofShadow

Captain L.O. Shadow
Sorry, I would have responded faster but its a lot to read and I've been very busy. Anyways, very good. Once again I've found a few mistakes. Though not spelling mistakes:

[font=“Times New Roman”]

Eh that's about it. Other than that cool! I like seeing Sephiroth not pyschotic and concerned about his friends.

A

Azrael

Here's an update
__
President Rufus Shin-Ra, Investigative Intelligence Head Verdot, Public Safety Head Heidegger, Space Exploration Head Palmer, Science Department head researcher Hojo and Reeve Tuesti were all gathered around at a board meeting at the hospital at Twilight Town, only heads of Weapons Development Scarlet was away on mission to a backwater group of islands. Until Shin-Ra would get itself into order, they won't have the sufficent strength necessary to regain control of the Radiant Garden, now fallen to control by the Heartless.

"Hmmm it's seems we're one board member short in our meeting." Rufus spoke eyeing at each of the board room members. "Where the hell is that broad Scarlet?"

"Busy in the Marketplace trying to grope the local provinicals?" Hojo suggested.

The rest of the board members began to laugh hysterically.

"Who cares about that whore?" Verdot said. "We have more important matters to tend to. Shin-Ra is probably in a state of civil dissarray. Worlds are rebelling againist us and showing their discontent by attacking the mako reactors and our garrisons. We must establish order and show those sand eaters who dominates. I suggest more funding for training of Turk assasins and spies."

"Like that's a surprise." Heidegger rolled his eyes, "Your Turks aren't exactly the biggest help so far. Your intelligence agents failed to capture the rogue. The Shin-ra Army is too busy trying to maintain order and evacuate the remaining civilians from the Heartless in Radiant Garden."

"Hmmmph." Lazard glared angrily at Heidegger. "Look out the streets of Twilight Town. I can hear the cries of innocent civilians being killed by your rowdy soldier's hands!" He slammed his fists on the table, "Why don't you tell your men to stop!!"

"Speaking of the SOLDIER Department..." Heidegger spoke as facing Lazard. "Was it not one among your ranks, Genesis Rhapsodos SOLDIER First Class, who began this little uprising of his? I don't know about you, but I think it's time that we put an end to the existence of the SOLDIER Department. They are too much of a liability for the company."

"Watch your words Heidegger." Lazard stood up towering before the Army Head. "The very reason why the Shin-Ra Electric Power Company has maintained peace and stability in the worlds for the past year and a half has been owed to the SOLDIER department. Remember that."

"Squabbling among ourselves won't solve anything." Hojo said taking off his glasses and placing them on the table. "We need to come with a heavy hand if we want to ensure ourselves of complete domination here. Diplomacy will certainly not work for a rogue SOLDIER allied with this Nobody."

Rufus smiled, "Kudos Hojo, for now Twilight Town will serve as our base of operations until this nonsense caused by that rogue Genesis has ended. Is that all agreed board members?" He said as he looked around each at the members' faces.

"Yes sir, President Shin-Ra." said everyone in unison.

"Excellent choice." Rufus smiled. "Meeting is adjourned for now, everyone may return to their quarters."
__
Kelsie paced as the SOLDIERS made their way through the cars.

"Why don't I make a portal?" Genesis asked, his hand already in position.

"I don't want to draw attention to ourselves, which you crashing through a window will certainly do."

"You've got yellow eyes!"

"You are not helping!" The SOLDIERS grew closer.

What about disguising yourselves?

"With what? No hats or glasses."

What about a blind blond girl and her father?

"What?" Ansem jerked his head up, revealing an actors box of tricks. "Ansem, you're brilliant. Evil, but briliant." No one noticed her attempt to take the trunk down. "Genesis?" He took the trunk down and Kelsie ruffled through the wigs and other regalia. She did find a bandage and a long blond wig along with a black one for Genesis. Both of them got the wigs on as the Soldiers entered the carriage before them. Kelsie closed the trunk, and Genesis hid his coat and bound the bandages around her head. He then lead her back to her seat. She took a deep breath as the SOLDIERS entered their car.

"You, there, what's your name?"

"Leviticus, sir. And this is my daughter Eleanor." Genesis lowered his voice about 4 steps.

"Have you seen a man with brown hair and a black wing or a young girl around your daughter's age with yellow eyes and brown and grey hair?"

"No, and I can assure you my daughter didn't either."

"What's the matter with her?"

"She's blind now sir, She fell into a pit of Mako when she was two. It was too much and it overpowered her sense of sight. She relies on us now to help her around. "

They're right in front of you now, don't act suspicious.

Great advice Ansem. She thought sarcastically. She felt a man reach for her bandage, she slapped his hand.

"Please sir." Kelsie pleaded in a voice about 2 steps above her own.

"It's alright, how much can a blind girl help us?" One SOLDIER laughed.

They're leaving. The two sat tensely for the next ten minutes as they worked their way out of the carriage. She felt Genesis relax as soon as the door closed.

"We have to keep the disguise up until we they stop searching." Kelsie spoke. She still looked more or less straight ahead. "Thank you Ansem."

I'm not about to let my vessel fall. She heard a door slam, and sighed. They still had so much work to do.
__
Meanwhile as war raged on at Radiant Garden and Twilight Town, Disney Castle remained a bastion of light as refugees numbering in the tens of thousands arrived to the castle for better conditions since their own worlds had been conquered by a invading imperalistic corporation in its quest for political and economic supremacy among the worlds of Light. As Mickey and Minnie slept in their quarters in a far off tower in the castle, several hundred SOLDIERS were outside the main doors. After all. traces of the remains of the Great Calamity after the original trio of the Keyblade warriors defeated her were dispersed all over the worlds in the Realm of Light. A potential future experiment once this crisis has ended.

"Has the bomb been set yet soldier?" The SOLDIER commander asked.

"Yes sir!" The other soldier nodded as he started the timer.

"Now let's retreat to the countryside. When their knights come out, make sure to kill all!"
__
Thunder and lightning boomed over the charred remains of Radiant Garden. The great Summon, Bahamut opens its eyes and sends a loud roar. Its roar echoes across the city,

"So you're finally awake." Ajani said with his lightsaber and laser pistol out as he stands on the roof of the building. "May the Gods have pity on us all."
__
In the residential district, Tifa, Cloud, and Ale make it back to Merlin's home. After a moment of catching their breaths, Tifa opens the door and everyone walks in.

"I presume that we're the only ones left?" Leon asked as soon as ale and cloud walked in. Ale nodded.

"Pretty much." Ale said as he took a seat. "That including the Heartless now roaming the joint since Shin-Ra left."

"Someone managed to summon a Bahamut." Cloud joined him. "Never in my life have I ever seen a Bahamut up close. Up 'til now, I only knew of them from the old myths my mother used to tell me when I was little before she died. Of the Great Calamity."

Not long after Cloud finished his sentence, a loud roar was heard from afar.

"And now it looks like the damned thing is awake now." Cid said as he watched the beast start to move. "Theres some idiot that thinks he can take it on by himself." As a dark figure jumps off the building and starts to fight the bahamut on the screen.

"If I didn't know any better, I'm sure that's Ajani." Ale said. Everyone watched the figure get pummeled by the bahamut uttering out a scream. "Pretty sure it's him. We should help him out." Everyone else nodded in agreement

"Agreed. Then let's go." Leon said as he stood up. Yuffie quickly joined him. "Yuffie, you stay here."

"Why should I?" She fumed and put on a pout.

"Well because you almost already died once. I don't want you to push your luck when you're severly injured." Everybody started to walk out.

"Why am I left to stay here and not join in the action?" Yuffie mumbled as she sat down and continued to pout. Aerith placed her hand on Yuffie's shoulder.

"Because he cares about you just like everyone else here." Aerith smiled as she hugged yuffie from behind.
__
They finally made it to the beach. Kelsie was still lead by Genesis and Ansem helped from out.

Why do you insist on helping me? She wasn't sympathetic towards Ansem, but his help had touched her.

You're my vessel. A broken vessel doesn't do me any good.

Yeah, but this is odd considering that you tried to rape me and a stubbted toe won't bother you too much.

There's also the fact that I may not be able to use your elemental powers if I took you over.

I knew there had to be a reason.

"We're here." Genesis said. Kelsie heard the sound of the surf slap the beach.

"Any SOLDIER?" Genesis looked around.

"No" Genesis responded after a moment's scan.

None Ansem agreed. Genesis started to unbandage Kelsie's eyes. She blinked as the sunset blinded her.

"What are you gong to do?"

"Make MY portals." She walked up to the surf, and started to play music (read Radiant Garden's theme) and some water rose so that a flat oval appeared above the water with the bottom touching the surf. It wasn't to far out, so the duo plus Ansem started to walk to it.

"HALT!"

"SOLDIER, RUN!" Kelsie shouted. "GO THROUGH, I'LL COLLAPSE IT" Genesis ran through, but not before he shot his gun into the small mob of SOLDIER attracted by the odd music. Kelsie ran through the portal, which immediately fell behind her, keeping the SOLDIER in Twilight Town. Genesis pulled his wing out and started to flap. As he rose, he took in the destruction.

"Ah, Behemut has arrived. He is being attacked by this fool of, is that a Spartan?"

"Ajani." Kelsie whispered. She grabbed a piece of rubble and threw it at Genesis. "YOU FOOL! YOU SELF ABSORBED, NOBODY FOOL!"

"I'm not a Nobody!" He swooped down, but hovered a few inches off the ground.

"You sure are acting like one." She turned her head to glare at him, then started to walk away.

"Where are you going?!" Genesis shouted. He was completely losing his chance with her.

"Wouldn't you like to know!" She started to run.

Where ARE you going?

"The Restoration Committee." She arrived at Merlin's house and threw open the door. "Guys! There's this Bahemut..." She looked in at a room empty but for Yuffie and Meddy. "No use running here. They're already gone trying to stop that thing."

"Yep!" Yuffie said. "And we're banished here to undo some fool's summoning."

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU GENESIS!!!" Kelsie shouted and ran out the door. Where are you, my friends.

"Wait!" It was Meddy. "I'm coming."

"But, I thought..."

"Yuffie almost died today. I may be the only mortal Gorgon, but it will take more than an explosion to kill me."

"What in the worlds have I missed?"

"I'll tell you as we head over there." Meddy smiled. "Won't Ajani get a kick out of seeing me fight?"
__

A

Azrael

__
While the events of civil strife and war plagued the worlds as the Shin-Ra Electric Power Company under the new tyrannical rule of President Rufus Shin-Ra fought againist the rebelling SOLDIER forces under ex-SOLDIER First Class Genesis Rhapsodos, the other worlds save for a few expections have experienced peace and stability as Shin-Ra tightened its political and economic over its colonies.

Not much has been heard from the crisis in lands such as Land of Dragons or Agrabah except from refugees fleeing from Genesis and Shin-ra's mutual massacres. Meanwhile in the fertile rural villages hundreds of miles away from the city of Radiant Garden, peace remained the usual. Angeal was eating a dumbapple outside the estate of Genesis' parents upon a hill overlooking the villagers walk around. He hoped that his friend wasn't serious about murdering his parents. They were nice people after all.

"This village is so calm." A crunch was heard as he took another bite of the delicious fruit which made his taste buds smile. "I can only imagine the chaos that is brewing back in the capital city. Hopefully everyone escaped in time, that's my only wish." Angeal said as he finished the last bites of the fruit. "Millions of screams I can hear in my mind were suddenly silenced just now. All of this just to overthrow Shin-Ra? And to think he allied himself with the former leader of Organization XIII just for this.

Angeal felt a weak tug at the edge of his SOLDIER uniform and turned around. It was Genesis' father, the owner of the estate. The gray haired man showed a faint smile.

"Hello Angeal. Sorry to bother you son but I heard you muttering on about my son Genesis. Is he okay?" Genesis' father asked. "I've been hearing from many of the merchants in the village that the city of Radiant Garden is suffering some sort of mass invasion by those wretched Heartless. And a mighty creature, a Summon, is attacking the city."

Because of your son.

"I was. And I did heard of the crisis in Radiant Garden, I left right before it happened. Not sure about Genesis." The man frowned. Angeal lied. Yeah right, some SOLDIER he turned out to be, the one who would bring down Shin-Ra down on its knees. How can be a good SOLDIER when he couldn't even tell the truth "I'm sure he managed out okay. They were helping out everyone escape, I think he was one of the first ones to leave. I'm sure he's okay."

The man smiled happy to know that his son was doing good.

"That's good to hear from someone like youAngeal." He walked to the spot right beside Angeal sitting in the tree stump. "Me and my wife thought that he was in some sort of trouble. Troublesome boy he was in his youth, we actually thought at times it was a bad idea to give him the estate in our will. Being the boy he was, he would've set himself to ruin but we were wrong. He managed to prove himself and make an alright living. I just worry since he's not as young as he was when he first started, our Genny never had a girlfriend." He looked at Angeal. "He is straight, isn't he?" Angeal muffled his mouth trying to prevent himself from laughing.

"I'm pretty sure he is. Don't you worry about that." Angeal assured him. "By the way, is my mother here? It's been a while since I last visited her. She's probably just as worried." The man smiled and nodded his head up and down.

"Five months last Tuesday morning it's been. Speaking of issues with women, you yourself haven't a lady you fancied in a while since you broke off the engagement Shera three years ago." Angeal began to laugh at the thought of his mother setting up a date for him, he never did spent enough time with the opposite sex. "But more importantly, visit your mother with this free time you have." Angeal nodded.

"I'll make sure I see her then. I'll be here for a while since my time of duty has ended after my last mission in Agrabah." He began to walk away from Genesis' father. He felt another tug at his SOLDIER uniform by Genesis' father once again. "Oh is there anything else?"

"Did my son Genesis say anything about paying his own folks a visit anytime soon? I swear in the name of Minerva that boy doesn't call unless you make him do so" Angeal gulped nervously, should he tell them of how their son isn't what he told him what they have expected to become, instead of a hero, he is the most wanted man in Shin-Ra ready for exceution by firing squad once he is caught. Noo.....he couldn't that because he himself is a traitor. "Well did he?"

"He said that..." Angeal let out one final sigh as he said his lie, "...he would come shortly to visit you. He plans to tell you of a couple of the friends he made since he last call. I'll say he'll come in a week. Sorry to cut it short, but I got to leave." He walked away, glad at least to know that he kept his wing from the sight of Mr. Rhapsodos, then again he and his wife were too old and blind to notice it.

Genesis' father waved his hand.

"Good-bye Angeal! Enjoy the dumbapples!"

"Good-bye Mr....and Mrs. Rhapsodos. Please forgive your son." He then flew away. Genesis, I just hope in the name of Minerva that no more chaos happens.
__
Kelsie and Meddy ran through the city's war torn streets as they tried to catch up with the tall Bahamut. Kelsie missed her knives. Not that they would be much use against the Summon, but they would provide her with a sense of comfort. A shot rang out. Kelsie got an idea.

"SHAWN!" She yelled, then skidded to a stop. Several gigantic vines twisted out of the ground to form the pod Shawn traveled in. One of the petals opened and Shawn came out.

"What happened?"

"It may be my fault, but never mind that. I need you to help. Do you have a gun?"

"No. I can't get a permit."

"Well, then steal one from around here. We're gonna need you. And if you can find my knives, that would be great."

"Why do you need knives, my dear?" The trio turned around to see a tall man in a black cloak who looked alot like the Heartless Ansem, none other than Xemnas of course. "You have the power of my weak half coursing through you. Surely the power of darkness are more power than your insignificant knives."

I'm going to kill you, my other. Ansem said to his other half. And I will find a way to keep you from gaining the power you seek. Where Sora and Riku hadf failed, I will succeed.

"No you won't, my other half."

"You can hear him?" Kelsie interrupted.

"Well of course, girl. We are both the halves of Xehanort so it should be no surprise to you that we may communicate with one another. As much as I abhor him." Xemnas then made an odd gesture. Kelsie gulped as her body rose off the ground. Meddy moved to take off her glasses. Xemnas made another move and froze her in place, as well as Shawn.

"Riku." Kelsie whispered.

"He can't save you, girl. You're mine at last" Xemnas laughed, then he threw her against a wall. Kelsie's vision went black.

Xemnas looked at the fallen body with something similar to amusement. After all this time, was it that easy to defeat a Tia Dolma. He made gestures with his other hands and knocked Meddy and Shawn against other walls. Meddy's glasses fell of, but she fell face down. Xemnas chuckled then turned away. As he did, he heard the power of darkness activate. He quickly turned around to see Kelsie pushing herself off the floor, but it wasn't Kelsie. Now she wore not her Tia Dolma outfit but the Suit of Darkness often used by Ansem's vessels.

"Xemnas. You will pay for your actions." It was not exactly Kelsie's voice but had a deeper overlay yet still feminine. Ansem had taken over Kelise's unconscious body.
__
Lazard exited out of the board meeting called by Rufus Shin-Ra within the board room of Shin-Ra's temporary company headquarters at Twilight Town. The SOLDIER Director immediately took a Shin-Ra helicoptor piloted by his own loyal SOLDIERs to his temporary summer residence at the nearby world of Traverse Town, left in ruins by the mako reactor Shin-Ra installed which killed off much of the inhabitants making the world hostile to the Shin-Ra Company save for its native son, Lazard. He approached his summer residence at the First District's ruins followed by a entourage of SOLDIER. He saw Reeve Teusti nearby with Verdot and his entourage of Turks.

"It is a pleasure of mines to have both of you in my home. It is sad to know that our visit has to be cut so short due to these circumstances." Lazard smiling seeing the two fellow Department Heads outside their home. "Did the President, Hojo or Heidegger suspect us when we decided to take leave from the city? We do not want to garner any unwanted attention."

"Not at all my old friend." Verdot shook his head. "My Turk agents Reno and Rude have informed President Shin-Ra with the alibi that we are heading home to make sure our own worlds haven't rebelled yet."

Reeve nodded and looked at Lazard.

"How come you took so long in arriving here? We have been waiting several hours for your arrival. We assumed that you were aphrended by the Shin-Ra space fleet."

"I was busy visiting wounded SOLDIER members at the hospital right by Twilight Town's Market Place. Zack Fair to be more specific." Lazard said as he commanded several SOLDIERs to grab his laptop and head towards the open door of his residence. "Sorry if I worried you so much. I just needed to talk to him.

"Ahhh Zack, the puppy." Everyone was laughing hysterically.

"He is fit again into battle condition. Aided by the Jenova cells given by a unknown SOLDIER donor." Lazard sat down in his own chair near Verdot and Reeve at the patio watching the full moon above them, "I assigned him to a secret mission to one of the small villages a few miles away from the Heartless-controlled capital to check up on the missing status of SOLDIER Angeal and to confront Genesis if need be."

"You do know you're sending the boy to a death trap. He can not handle Genesis with sufficent military support." Verdot said.

"Your Turks Reno and Rude of course once they arrive" Lazard said. "I make sure my men have adequate back up in situations such as these. Reno and Rude were more than happy to help out a friend of theirs."
__
Riku had nodded off in the uncomfortable position. He dreamt, of Kelsie, no she was actually there! She stood there in her Tia Dolma dress, but she was see through. She also had her green eyes and brown hair back. She got up close, and put a finger on her lips.

"Shh. Listen to me, there isn't much time. Xemnas knocked me out and Ansem took me over, again. He is filling my body with darkness to fight Xemnas, then maybe the Summon Bahamut."

"Who's Bahamut?" Riku whispered, trying to avoid notice from the guards. Kelsie looked down, embarrassed.

"A terrorist named Genesis used my body to channel his energies to summon the beast. You're the only one who's been good to me for the right reasons lately."

"Sorry about that." Riku whispered again. She smiled.

"It's alright. Listen. I know this sounds like a trap coming from me, but you must dig deep into your darkness in order to escape. Everyone is in danger from Bahamut, Ajani is currently fighting it by himself. Meddy and Shawn are unconscious. I don't know where everyone else is, but the King is in trouble too. I dreamt it. More Shin-Ra soldiers captured the castle, don't know if Mickey or Minnie is okay or not. And don't yell."

"Why would I yell?" She closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"You are going to make a truce with Maleficent." It was only extreme willpower that kept Riku from yelling. That being said, if she hadn't warned him, he probably would have anyway.

"Why am I going to make a truce with Maleficent? I don't want to involve myself with her!" He hissed. "You know what happened the last time I partnered with her! I almost killed Sora and Kairi with my hands because of that witch!"

"She has alot of extra power that could come in handy and she doesn't want these guys to win either. Lead elemental, remember?" She responded to his unasked question of how she knew all this stuff. "Pick up my knives when you leave, and don't kill Ansem, because that my destroy my body too." Riku nodded. "Be safe." She whispered, then leaned up to kiss him. He could feel their lips brush, but then it disappeared.

"I love you." He whispered back, then closed his eyes to fill his mind with rage.
__
Disney Castle had been secured by the forces of the Genesis clone army led by the SOLDIER commander Azul. The King and Queen along with his best Knights were now kept imprisoned within the throne room by keeping their eyes covered with a blindfold. SOLDIER operatives were keeping the King, Queen or any of his loyal knights to attempt a rebellion againist the firm rule of Shin-Ra. Azul paced herself.

"Come on SOLDIER." Azul ordered. "There has to be something here. Our sensors depicted that traces of it were located underneath this castle. Search more of the premises."

"Who are you? Why have you attacked us? We caused no harm to you." Mickey spoke, not able to see anything through his blindfold.

"Searching for the remains of the Great Calamity of course, mouse. Its power...." Azul shouted kicking the immobile body of King Mickey. "Nothing of course your simpleton mind can not comphrehend."

Several SOLDIERs have ran towards the direction of Azul and saluted to her.

"Comandress!" shouted one of the SOLDIER operatives. Azul turned around.

"Have you found any traces of it at all?" The SOLDIER members didn't respond. "What do you mean you haven't found even one trace of her in this castle! Search the rest of this planet!!" She turned around Mickey and slapped him in the cheek. "Where is it? Tell me before I suggest an orbital bombardment of this place of yours by our new superweapon."

"I don't know what are you talking about. What is this Great Calamity?"

"Sorry sir, but it looks like our readings were miscalculated but we sense some traces somewhere else that could prove to be useful for Hojo's research. The King isn't hiding anything at all." He looked at the direction of their prisoners. "What should we do with them?"

"Place them into the dungeon. Let them rot in hell for all I care. Let's leave this place then."

"Yes mam."
__
Back at the temporary headquarters of the Shin-Ra Electric Power Company at Twilight Town, President Rufus along with Hojo were in a meeting for a potential SOLDIER First Class to join the ranks of the depleting number of SOLDIER fighting at Shin-Ra's side, Lazard or any of the SOLDIER top exceutives were killed or that their location too far for Shin-Ra to contact them. The silver haired man in the black longcoat waited patiently to see what will be their final verdict. Hojo took off his glasses placing them on the table.

"So you want to join SOLDIER you say? Interesting that you say"

"Yes." The silverette said shaking his head up and down in response. "I want to join the SOLDIER ranks, I have nothing else to live for. I feel my only purpose is to join it and help out the cause."

"That sounds noble of you." Rufus said as he turned his chair around to face him, "So you want to join SOLDIER? I'm happy that you said that, things haven't been the same since we were attacked by one of our very own..."

The man quickly interrupted him from finishing his statement.

"I know of the events you describe. It's been all over the news and I want to help maintain peace and order among the worlds." Hojo and President Shin-Ra looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

"Impressive, don't you think Hojo?" said the young President, "I just want to know your name before we put you into the ranks of SOLDIER." The man stood quiet, hesitant to answer.

Hojo gave him a glance.

"Mind giving us your name son?" The name son hit the man hard in the heart as the man's eyes looked up to the scientist.

"My name is Sephiroth Crescent." Hojo laughed, the experiment has re-joined its ranks. Maybe they do have a chance.

"Very well then. Welcome, Sephiroth."
__
An Shin-Ra assault helicoptor, actually a refitted captured Republic transport left behind from the raid by the 501st Legion, landed in a small, grassy patch of farmland near a village. Reno and Rude along with Zack exited out of the helicoptor and saw the Turk pilots immediately leave the area disappearing within just a few seconds. The porcupine-haired man and the two young Turks observed their surroundings in which their mission will take place.

"Hmmph." Rude cracked his knuckles and moved his neck around, "So this is where the target lives?"

"Apparently." said the fiery redheaded Turk Reno as he saw the villagers in the nearby farmfield gather up Banora dumbapples and other fruits, "This place looks pretty friendly to me. Doubt that the villagers will give us too much beef, consider this another easy mission for the book."

He and Rude then walked out of the farmfield into a nearby path which led to the village ahead.

Zack looked out at the bright sun.

"So this is where Genesis and Angeal grew up together?"

He let out a sigh, still saddened at the fact that his friend Angeal didn't appear to survive the Genesis assault at Radiant Garden. A voice called out to him, Zack immediately looking up to see Reno waving his hand at him with Rude just crossing his arms.

"Come on slick! Let's get this easy mission over with!" Reno shouted in the distance.
__

A

Azrael

Hey guys, Madammina and Xziled are out of commission so it's up to me to keep the life in this fan-fic. Here's a third update.

_
Back in the destroyed city of Radiant Garden, the Bahamut Summon is quickly gaining the upper hand againt Ajani's failing attempts to defeat it without trying to cause too much harm to the city's infastructure.

"Damn it, why won't you die!?" As he struck the beast in its stomach only to be repulsed by its wings. "Looks like this is gonna be the last time I use this!" He took out the time mode item and absorbed it into himself. His body disappeared and ten seconds later reappeared in the same spot, only now there were hundreds of slash marks on the bahamut and it roared in pain. "There we go!" The Summon launched an energy beam attack on the weakened Force Adept sending him flying and out of the vicinity of the Gardens.

Moments after winning its fight with the spartan, the restoration committee finally showed up.

"Oh damn it, Ajani!" Ale shouted out as he saw the spartan being flung outside the city's walls.

"Ale, maintain focus." Leon yelled out as everyone prepaired to fight. "Remember guys, we just need to weaken it enough so that Aerith can soothe it to return it back where it came from!" They all jumped into the fray.

"Shit. I'm gettin too old for this I swear to her holy name." Cid said as he stuck his harpoon into the beast's neck then jumped off onto the roof of a nearby building.

"Then maybe you should leave then, old man. Leave this fight to us." Vincent said as he shot at the bahamut with his trade mark gun, Cerebus.

"Yo guys! I think this thing is weakening!" Ale yelled out as he shot bahamut with a firaga spell. "Boo-yah!"

"Then don't let up then." Leon shouted as he struck the beast in the back and using his gunblades ability and made a shock wave causing the bahamut to fall to the ground.

After getting back up, the beast just roared again and started shooting energy beams at everyone randomly.

"This doesn't bode well for us." Cloud yelled out as he landed on a roof after dodging an energy beam.

"No kidding, Spike. Stop blabbering and fight!" Cid said as he landed next to him with another spear. "We need to kick this Summon's ass!"

"We need to force it to stop shooting those energy beams of its before it causes too much damage to the entirety of this city. We already suffered enough damage from that raid by those troopers across that Rift!" Vincent said as he landed on another roof right by Leon's side.
__
Meddy groaned as she pushed herself off the ground. The light blinded her eyes. She closed them quickly and felt around for Gus' glasses.

"Looking for this I bet?" Shawn held out Gus' glasses without looking at her.

"Thank you." She turned to look at Kelsie, who now wielded a Soul Eater polearm instead of her fists or her knives. "What happened to Kelsie?" Shawn squinted and put his hand to his head.

"I think Ansem took her over."

"What makes you say that?"

"For starters, she's not goth." Meddy shrugged. "When are you going to use that power of yours?"

"What?" how could he know?

"You're Medusa. Freezing Xemnas and Ansem should be a good move."

"It's dangerous. Do you want to kill Kelsie's body?"

"She's immortal."

"She's immortal as long as she's the Tia Dolma. This is Possession. It's different."

"How is it different?"

"She's been forcibly ejected from her body, taking all her Tia Dolma abilities with her including Immortality."

"Do you have a gun?" Meddy glared at the young man.

"I just tell you her body could die, and you want a gun? What if you miss? and I don't have one anyway."

"I'm a good shot."

"Will this work?" It was Genesis. He landed quietly behind the elemental and the Gorgon. He offered Shawn his pistol. Shawn checked the rounds, then took careful aim. Kelsienort and just been attacked by a powerful blow, but Ansem used his skills to back flip. Shawn fired.

BANG Xemnas jerked back as the bullet hit him in the shoulder. BANG This one hit Xemnas in the other shoulder. Shawn took aim again, But as he fired Xemnas disappeared through a portal. Kelsienort turned to look at Meddy, Shawn, and Genesis.

"What do you want Gorgon?" Kelsienort raised a hand, ready to create a portal.

"MY friend." Meddy said.

"You know Genesis, she really doesn't like you that much."

"She's fascinating. All that power, in such a small frame, and with such a strong heart." Genesis blinked slowly. "But how would you know that."

"I've been sharing her body for the last few days. Including your whole adventure." He smiled. "I Know exactly what she felt. Guilt and hate for starters." Genesis pulled out his sword.

"Wait." Meddy pulled the arm down. "You could destroy her body."

"A wise decision." Ansem tilted his head, then finished the portal. "Now if you excuse me, I must torture my former vessel." As he turned his back, Kelsie's spirit appeared behind him. No one could see or hear her, but she vowed that she would claim her body back.
__
After being thrown outside the borders of the Gardens by the legendary Summon Bahamut, Ajani wakes up to a discomforting conclusion.

"What the friggin' hell, I'm dead!" He looked at his see-through hands. "But I haven't joined the Plains of Elysium nor the Underworld yet so Meddy should be alright." A moment later, a dark corridor opens but no one came out of it. "I'll take that as a sign then from the Gods." He walked through, leaving his body, not knowing what waited on the other side.

Once on the other side of the corridor, Ajani found himself back in the Station of Obscurity where Ansem the Seeker of Darkness tried to rape Kelsie during the Battle of Geonosis a few weeks back.

Okay, this is bad. As he saw kelsie's heart bound by the chains of olympus and started running to her position. "Where's Ansem, Kels?"

"I don't know, I just remember waking up here after being knocked out by someone with a trench coat on." She responded.

"Well then." He raised his arm and with his palm facing kelsie, he muttered. "RELEASE." Then a flash of light engulfed the entire area and a second later, he wound up back in his body. "Why do I feel like I just did something I shouldn't have?" He asked himself then started running back to the Radiant Garden.
__
Kelsie wandered around Radiant Gardens, just killing time. She could not interact with anyone but Riku, but she didn't want to distract him. He was struggling to regain his balance between dark and light so that he could use Darkness without turning into a heartless. She jumped over to a building, to look at Genesis, Meddy, and Shawn discussing their next move.

"Hey, sweatheart, you wanna a smoke?" She ignored the voice, thinking it was talking to someone else. "Jeez, no one said you were deaf." She turned to see a tall blue guy with flaming blue hair. "Name's Hades, Lord of the Dead."

"Kelsie Nielson."

"To be Specific Tia Dolma Kelsie Olivia Petrinevna Nielson."

"How do you..?"

"Lord of the Dead, sweetums." He sat down next to her. "Not a pretty sight for just a soul, is it?"

"Is that what I am?" She put her head in her hand. "I don't what I am, after all this Ansem business."

"That's what I'm here for, what if I just made him go away?" he made a small explosion with his fingertips at this point. "Just like that?"

"What's the catch?" She looked at him warily. She grew up with a good knowledge of all folklore. Lords of the Dead were not usually good people to make deals with in any folklore. He saw her skepticism and shrugged.

"Suit yourself. I just thought I would make this easy for you." He brought out a pomegranate. "Want some fruit? It's yummy for your tummy."

"I've read Greek mythology, you want to trap me in the Underworld." Kelsie said, not falling for it. "I'm no Persephone you know."

"Well, that's part of the puzzle. Both you and Ansem should have died several times already."

"I know." She closed her eyes, where was Riku? Simple and Clean is the way that you are making me feel tonight.

Hades snapped his fingers.

"Here's an offer. How about you serve as official composer to the Underworld? Souls needs entertainment too."

"Heck no. Now are you here to shoot the breeze, or do you have a reason to be here?"

"Well..as it pains to say it. I need you."

"OH FOR GOODNESS SAKES! I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF MEN!"

"No! NOt like that!" Hades rolled his eyes. "Women.."

"Then how?" She stood up, she wasn't tall but she was confident.
__
Moments later..

"Alright, you have my attention." Kelsie said as she stared into the god of the dead's eyes. "Speak."

"Listen toots, you know a guy named Ajani?" asked unphased by kelsies sudden outburst.

"Who know?" Hades facepalmed.

"You know, Spartan warrior, yay height, always carries a big stick with him." He said waving his hands around describing Ajani.

"On him, what do you want with him?" She asked.

"Well...from my lists, he's a good 2,000 years overdue and.." He started but was cut by kelse.

"I AM NOT GOING TO KILLONE OF MY FRIENDS!" She shouted.

"Oh come on. You want to get rid of this Ansem and I want my property back." he said incredulously. "It's obviously a win-win situation for the both of us, toots."

"Sorry hades, but you're gonna have find someone else to do the dirty work." She went back to watching Meddy, Genesis, and Shawn.

"Fine then, I give up." Hades snapped his fingers sending up flames behind him. "I'll be happy to watch your friends die in front of your eyes. Just like Singapore and what your future entails."

"Hold on!" She said turning around but too late hades had already left. "Always on the move I see."
__
Ansem tried to find the opening into the room where Riku was held. He could sense great power dark power in there, but for some reason, Ansem could not get in. Where was Riku heading to? What ever made a simple dark portal to require that much power blocked the answer from him.

"I am the LORD of the DEAD! How DARE she say that to me. I could wipe out her existence like that!" aAbuilding's gas main blew up. Ansem walked over in Kelsie's body.

"Who exactly are you seeking?" Hades stopped, and turned to look at Kelsienort. This was certainly similar to the girl he talked to earlier. Except she wore a black suit that replicated the appearance of muscles, had an odd white skirt, had the heartless symbol on the chest, had yellow eyes, and white and brown streaked hair.

"You're not Kelsie."

"Yes, I am." Hades snapped his fingers, drawing the soul out. Kelsie's body collapsed to the ground, the muscle suit disappearing, her hair reverting to normal, and presumably her eyes turning back into green.

"No, you're not. You're that Seeker of Darkness, Xehanort's Heartless." Ansem glared at Hades. "Okay, okay Ansem then!"

"What do you want?"

"I want Ajani. I offered to free you from her body in exchange for Ajani, although... Ziz is overdue too. And you of course and Kelsie to a certain extant but not now."

"What about Xemnas?" Ansem said, hoping to make a new deal.

"I have no use for the Nobody."

"They have the soul, just like the ones that dwell in Elysium and the rest of the Underworld." Ansem retorted. "I am just the existence of the heart."

"You were. Now you're a spirit of the heart I can control if need be."

"MY BODY!" Kelsie shouted she had followed Hades' trail in hopes of negotiating a new deal, but instead found her body, and Ansem free too. As she was about to dive into it, she froze in mid air. She tried to turn her head to glare at the God.

"No can do. You're technically in my domain too. And I can do with you what I want." He flipped her upright. "Now, if you want your body back, you're going to have to kill Ajani and Zizzy." He loosened her mouth so she could answer. She spat in his eye.

"I TOLD YO..." She froze with her mouth open.

"HADES!" Calypso appeared. "Let my successor go."

"Can't doll. You already used up your favor when you had me resurrect your love after he drowned in your Malestrom. You had to call in a very old favor for that." Calypso lifted her hand, then opened another portal.

"Where are you going, Nymph?" Hades called out tauntingly.

"To get aid."

"Well, it'll be too late for you, toots." He opened up a firey portal. " This is for people who really tick me off." And he threw Kelsie down into Tartarus, where only the Titans and Summons were sent to go.
__
"I thought I smelled some fire and brimstone." Meddy said as she walked in on Hades throwing Kelsie into the pit of Tartarus. "Hades, what did you do to kelsie?" She pointed at kelsies lifeless body.

"She wouldn't take my offer so I threw her down into tartarus." Hades answered. "Why?"

"You are one of the most despicable people I have ever met in my long life." Meddy clenched her fists.

"Oh yeah. I forgot you're Medusa. Last of the Gorgons since that other warrior dubbed the Ghost of Sparta wiped them all out." He snapped his fingers. "It's been too long since I've seen a body like yours."

"I'd be flattered if it was someone other than you, Hades. Hell, I would take it from that pervert Ziz than you."

"How bout this? If you do me a favor, then I'll get rid of that curse of yours and Ajani's." Hades said suspiciuosly. "I know you want to be rid of it badly."

"Alright, you have my attention and make it." She crossed her arms around her chest.
__
It was hot. Kelsie looked around, hearing screechings of bird and man. For the first time in her life, she was actually scared.

"Ah, we have someone new." Thw imps came up to her. One was blue the other was pink.

"She's a spirit, but not dead." She started to rub her arms. One the imps transformed into a bird.

"HEY! It's the Tia Dolma!" The blue one shouted.

"But we never get a living Tia Dolma."

"Well if she's here, she's dead!"

"Sorry to rain on your parade, but I was actually ejected from my body. Now can I return to my body." She reached for her knives, only to remember they were not there. She balled her hands up into fists.

"Listen, toots, you're not leaving here anytime soon." Hades had returned. He had two girls with him. One was Meddy, but she looked wild. She was rapidly losing her pink sheen. Her hair started to turn into snakes. The other was an angular brunette wearing a pink toga. Hades threw both of them at Kelsie. "That is Meg. She owe's me some stuff." Meg glared at Hades. "And because you did not want to make a deal, while you were dead, I have a punishment for you." HE held up a small statue in the shape of her form. The two imps smiled, and grabbed Kelsie and started to pull her toward it. She struggled, resisted, and finally managed to kick them away. She ran down the fire embossed corridors. She heard a screech, and a bird woman, a harpy, grabbed her. She struggled but could not escape. The harpy beat her wings as Kelsie was held before the Lord of the Dead.

"Where's Ansem?" She shouted.

"Oh, he made a deal. If he kills Ajani, then he gets your body, with your abilities. Now, to business." He pressed the statue to her hand. Kelsie felt her strength, her memories, her will, being pulled into the doll. Soon her consciousness was trapped in the statue.

HEY! LET ME OUT!! Hades ignored her.

"Now listen." he told her Meddy. "You are to bring Riku here. I'm lifting the curse right now, but if you don't do ONLY this then that curse will become permenent. And you can't warn Ajani." He dismissed Meddy.

"You, Kelsie's solidified essense" He frowned. "We need a better term for you. You're her semi Nobody. Anyway, you are going to fight Riku." her semi nobody nodded.

"And you, Meg." Meg looked at Hades Askance. "You are going to seduce Ajani."
__
Riku was almost there. He had almost a portal, when he felt his heart break. Something had happened to Kelsie. He smelt fire, brimstone, Tartarus. He had been there before to save Sora.

"Do you guys sense something?" He called out. Namine started to cry.

"There's something out there." Namine hugged her notebook close to her, where was Kairi? Scarlet had giving Nero a telling off for what he attempted to do to Princess of the Heart, but where was she? Sora and Roxas looked at each other.

"What are we going to do?"

"Simple." It was Meddy. She held a key in one hand and was putting her glasses on with another. She went over to Riku's cage. "Riku, Lord Hades has a challenge for you. You can not decline." She undid his wrists.

"What is it?"

"A surprise. now come on." And she led an astonished Riku out of the cell.
__
Bahamut, the Summon of Rage summoned by Genesis through Kelsie, had turned the once beautiful metropolis of Radiant Garden into complete ruins yet due to a contact with darkness from a unknown source transformed into it into its Heartless Counterpart Bahamut SIN. The entire world was burning in flames and all of the residents along with the Shin-Ra army and SOLDIER stationed there were killed or had fled to New Midgar, the former Twilight Town. The dragon had Ajani at the point of death and not even the combined forces of the Restoration Comittee could stop the creature. The destroyed ruins of the great Shin-Ra headquarters served as the home of Bahamut SIN.

Cloud watched the dragon destroy what remained of the town bit by bit from a safe distance.

"How are we ever going to kill this thing? We tried everything to stop it."

Vincent Valentine, accompanied by SOLDIER trainee Shelke immediately jumped right beside him and attempted a shot at the creature causing a screeching sound of pain to sound off from the dragon.

"Don't give up Cloud, we still can stop the Summon." Vincent said as he shot multiple rounds at the Heartless-controlled dragon, "Damn this creature!" He turned towards the young girl Shelke. "Shelke, where are the others right now?" Shelke shrugged her shoulders.

"Don't know Vincent, I think they went to the other Sectors to fight off those rampant Heartless. Was this the work of Genesis?" Cloud and Vincent nodded causing her to frown. "I should have known he would have betrayed us. Things could not get any worse."

"It'll be worse if this Bahamut SIN survives and destroys all the effort we've done into restoring it from what it once was." Cloud said. "We already lost too many to it." Vincent frowns.

"What does it matter to us? There is no hope for us to defeat it. We should retreat towards Traverse Town." Shelke nodded.

"Vincent's right, Cloud. We can't stay here any more, me and Vincent are leaving now for any remaining Gummi Ships that are intact." Shelke and Vincent began to flee away. "Are you going to stay?" Cloud shook his head.

"Of course, I'm not willing to be a coward like you guys and let the darkness consume my home. I worked too damn hard to let it return and swallow up our world once again."

"Your coffin. From what I hear, Shin-Ra is using their new superweapon to destroy the world in its entirety."
__

A

Azrael

___
Riku followed Meddy as she walked through the tunnels of Shin-Ra's dungeons. She seemed tense, like she really didn't want to do something.

"Are you alright?" He finally asked. She shook her head as if she had a heache.

"Yeah, I'm fine." They passed the trophy room. Riku stopped, and turned back to look in. There were gun blades, masume's, heartless machines, all sorts of weapons hung on the walls. But what attracted his attention was a plain belt that had 8 knives sheathed in it. He went into the room. "What are you doing?" Meddy whispered. "What do you want?"

"Kelsie's belt. Those are her weapons too. In case I meet up with her, I want her to be able to defend herself." He took the belt down, and wrapped it around his arm. "Now come on. We need to keep moving." They eventually made it out.

"What does Hades want with me?" Riku asked. Meddy conjured up a portal.

"MEDDY! There you are!" Shawn ran up with Genesis flying behind him. "Where have you been?"

"Umm, around." Riku suddenly remembered that Shawn was an elemental.

"Shawn, can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, bud, what is it?"

"I need you to go to Maleficent. You need to convince her to join in the fight against Bahamut, and maybe even the entire Shin-Ra Company itself." Shawn looked tentative for a second, then nodded.

"Why can't you do it yourself?" Genesis asked. His wing folded itself against his back.

"Who are you?" Riku asked.

"Genesis Rhapadosis. And you are?"

"Riku." Genesis looked Riku up and down. So this was his rival for Kelsie's affections. "And apparently Hades has summoned me for a duel. Though why he is using Meddy I have no idea."

"Well, good luck with that!" Shawn said cheerily. "Genesis, you want to come and help convince Maleficent?" Genesis shook his head.

"I'm going with Riku." If I can figure out why she likes him, maybe I can have a chance with her. But I don't like Hades' sudden involvement.

"Suit yourself then." Shawn said, and started his portal. "I'll join you guys later." And his blossom covered him, the disappeared. Riku and Genesis went down Meddy's portal. The both rolled their shoulders as they faced the grimness of the Underworld.

"RIKU!" A female voice cried out. "My Son." A women pushed herself to the front of the dead who were crowding the shores waiting to go across to the afterlife.

"Mom, MOM!" Riku shouted, then ran over to the woman, hugging you fiercely. "I'm sorry. I should have done more to protect you."

"Riku, you did not know.I forgive you." She kissed his forehead. "Now be careful. Great dangers await you. And do not be afraid to harm those you love."

"What?" Riku blinked his blue eyes.

"Don't worry, you'll understand." She ruffled his hair, the only person who could get away with that. "I love you."

"Riku, we must keep on going. Charon's here." Meddy stood by a skeleton like man who stood on a small boat.
___
Ziz flew high above the countryside surrounding the Radiant Gardens, looking at the different people. Suddenly a voice called his name, loudly.

"ZIZ!" He looked down, it was Calypso.

"What do you want, nypmph?" Ziz said as he landed on the ground

"Leviathan, Hades has your descendant." Leviathan looked over in shock.

"We're going." There was no arguing with him when he was like that.
___
Ajani started to limp to the city. Ansem looked at him from within the bushes. He had ditched the Dark suit. If he was going to kill him, he needed to be sneaky. Ansem looked at the elemental glove that Ajani wore. He would take that as his own prize too. Hades hadn't asked for it, so it was his property. Kelsie's face turned into an ugly sneer.
___
"Hello Handsome." Ajani looked over. A brunette stood in his path. "My name's Meg." She looked, Greek. Had he really found another Greek?

"Ajani." He said, reaching out to shake Meg's hand. She started to trace his veins.

"You're very strong." She said, getting close....
___
"I've got it!" Sora shouted. "Roxas, point your keyblade at me!" Roxas would had hit his head. Why hadn't he thought of that? He twisted his hand, and conjured up the keyblade, pointing it at Sora's wrists. The locks unlocked. Sora quickly summoned his and unlocked Roxas. They both unlcoked there doors then went to work on Namine. She stood up as the opened the door.

"Kairi's in the tower!" She shouted. "This way." The remaining trio went to save Kairi.
__
"Alright.. the coast is clear." Sora peeked at the corridor from around the corner, then motioned namine and roxas to keep moving. "Come on."

"I hope Kairi is alright." Namine said as they continued to run through a very long corridor.

"Well. Can't you just draw a picture of her?" Roxas asked. "Surely make our lives easier."

"Not if we're running I can't." They turned a corner.

"Hey guys. What do you think that roar was earlier?" Sora asked as they turned to another identical corridor. "Where is everyone?"

"Do I look like I care?" Roxas said. "Hey if kairis in the tower...then how come we haven't seen any stairs leading up then?"

Then they all stopped and started thinking.

"Hey, why dont we just use our magic?" Sora suggested.

"Oh yeah..." Roxas facepalmed "You handle the ceiling while I take care of the flight."

"Deal then. FIRAGA!" Sora yelled out as he pointed his keyblade at the ceiling and shot a ball of fire.

Moments later, the part of the ceiling came falling down on the trio scattering them.

"Oh jeez Sora!" Namine screamed after the last of the rubble came down. "Think before you do anything." The blonde witch fumed.

"Sorry guys. My magic is still sort of fuzzy since the memories of Castle Oblivion haven't all come back yet." Sora rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

"It's no time to yell at Sora for his stupidity." Roxas moved under the newly made hole. "Let's keep on going." Sora and Namine joined him under the hole. "AEROGA!" They floated up to the next floor.

"This is going to take us forever." Sora said. They landed into the fifth floor. "Sort of reminds me of Castle Oblivion."

"Well unless we find some stairs or an elevator, this is the only way we can go." Namine said as Roxas started going through the rooms on the fifth floor.

"Yo guys." Roxas opened a door near the end of the corridor. "What do you think it is?" He pointed at something inside.

After Namine and Sora ran to where Roxas was, they saw a square platform about two inches above the floor and three feet around.

"Not sure?" asked namine as she looked at it. "Don't you know Rox?"

"Not really sure sure but it's the only thing in here so there must be some reason they would leave it here." Roxas went closer to inspect it. After touching it though, he disappeared into thin air.

"Holy..." Sora and Namine said dumbfounded but still ran to the square platform to and was transported to another area.

After opening their eyes, Sora and Namine were shocked to see the redhead Kairi all banged up and barely breathing within a cell made of plastic glass. Roxas was trying to open it with the Two Across Keyblade but to no avail.

"Roxas, anyway on opening it?" Sora askedas they came toward the cell. Roxas shook his head. "Oh.."

"So it looks like everyone else has escaped I see." A piercing, female shrill that came from behind them and they all turned around to see that it was Scarlet.

"Scarlet....what did you do to Kairi!!!" yelled out sora as he summoned kingdom key and roxas brought forth oathkeeper.

"The standard Shin-Ra rules of torture when enemy combatants refuse to hand over information merely." Scarlet said indifferently. "Dehydration, starvation, and torture." She slurred the last word enraging everyone even more. The older blonde laughed.

Then Sora lunged at her but she only dide-stepped him and pressed a button on a remote she took out. Kairi's prison cell was in started to take in water, but at a slow and constant speed.

"How do you think she will last? She surely can not endure it."

"You cold-hearted bitch!" Roxas yelled out as he lunged at her as well and missed her.

"If you find the button that will stop the flow of the water and the button that will open the cell then I'm sure you can save her." She started to walk back to the platform. "Can you do it in time? That is the questioned?" She disappeared.
___
It felt, beautiful. Kairi's rational faculties had temporarily shut down in order to deal with the torture. She thought she was on Destiny Island's again. She felt the water start to brush up against her hair, like it did on the Islands. Her and Selphie used to spend hours hours with their hair in the water just to feel the water move it. She felt it sneak down to wet her shoulders.

"So, what we doing today, Kairi?" Selphie had shown up beside, she looked up seeing the sun and the trees.

"We could go to the market again? Do they still have those pineapples on sale?"

"Maybe." Selphi sat up, and started to pluck the petals of a flower. "Where do you think we'll be when we're older. Riku's always talking about other worlds, and how they are out there."

"Well, I'm not from around here." I wonder who my family is? Kairi thought.

"Well, how about we play castle! I can be a queen and you can be a princess."

"Why am I ALWAYS the princess." Selphie stuck out her tongue.

"Because We're pretty sure I'm older than you. Plus we can get Sora-kun to become your Princess." Kairi splashed Selphie, her cheeks reddening in embrassment.
____
Roxas and Namine opened several dark portals trying to make a grand sweep of the room. Sora tried to follow the pipes on the ground. The water was rising and in her weak state she was floating, like a body. Like how she looked at Neverland. Where was Riku when you needed him. Oh.

"Wait! just open a portal into the room!" Roxas tried, but it didn't work.

"There's something blocking it."

"Namine, quickly draw a lock to whatever is blocking magic from entering." Namine sat down, and started to draw. Kairi's feet didn't rise anymore. Namine drew quickly. Her own existence was on the line here.

"FINISHED." the best lock she could draw looked weird, like it required four keyblades. THe two masters looked at eachother. Roxas pulled out Oblivion and Oathkeeper. Sora took out Ultima and Kingdom Key. They both did little swirly motions and pointed their keyblades at the lock. As soon as it unlocked, Namine opened up a portal and grabbed hold of Kairi. She opened a portal beneath her feet. The two girls fell through. They heard clapping. the three and Kairi who was starting to pull herself back turned around slowly. Scarlet stood there.

"Very nice. I never thought you could do it that quickly. I should have remembered Namine's reality altering powers." Namine hugged her notebook to her closer as Sora shifted his grasp on Kairi.

"What do you want?" Sora yelled.
____
"Just help beating the Bahamut." Shawn was trying to convince Maleficent to temporarily switch sides. Normally he would flirt with the girl, but Maleficent did not look like a girl who liked to be wooed. "Radiant Gardens will go Kaput if you don't do something."

"And how would my interaction or not influence the battle. And why did you come here anyway?"She commanded. Maleficent did not ask. She currently stood in front of Shawn and was actually an inch or so taller than him without the headdress.

"I kind of came on Kelsie's orders. And you are the most beautiful, powerful dark fairy in this world." Maleficent preened in a near by mirror, he did have a point. Wait.

"Why couldn't the Tia Dolma come herself?" Shawn sighed. She was a smart cookie this one.

"I think she's trapped in the underworld. And I know you're thinking 'when the cats away, the mice will play' but this is your home. This has been your base of operations for years. You have history here, and research. But it will all be destroyed. Oh! I'm sensing something..." He stumbled back, really getting into his act. He struggled with an invisible force.

"Stuff it." Maleficent ordered. "As the most powerful Dark fairy I know that you fake your act." Shawn sighed.

"You kidnapped Brad right from the Restoration Committee's noses. You've so far haven't been attacked by Shin-Ra. maybe because they're scared of you. Now with that Bahamut around..." He was trying to flatter her, hopefully it would work.

"How did it come?" Maleficent grinned, revealing perfect teeth under her green skin. She knew the answer.

"Genesis made Kelsie summon it." Maleficent sat down and stroked Diablo. Shawn waited with baited breath.

"Fine. Come with me. I'm going to need room." She climbed a staircase.

"Whereya going?" Pete appeared by a corner, carrying a dead...something for Diablo.

"I have business to do, Imbecile. In the meantime gather all the research into the Room."

"Which Room, oh! That room." Pete shuffled off, Diablo following the food.

"When this is done, get on my back." She said.

"What?" But Shawn didn't need to ask again as Maleficent raised her arms and took a from of a gigantic dragon.
____
Rude and Reno were busy watching several mysterious figures claimed to be suspicious by the local villagers aiding a anti-Shin-ra group called the World Re-Genesis Organization, whose goals by official Shin-Ra records were to spread political and social chaos in the univsrse. They had approached and opened the door to the abandoned warehouse and entered inside seeing a man with a white wing sprouting from his back wearing a matching set of black shirts and pants

Rude stated from what he saw from his binoculars, "Targets have entered the building. Confirmed now that the strangers judging from their uniforms are from Re-Genesis. Although I recognize a couple of them as SOLDIER."

"It appears that the target is a former member of Lazard's SOLDIER guys." Reno took the binoculars off his eyes and turned to his partner Rude. "Shin-Ra is in general dissarray."

"Lazard's having difficulties managing SOLDIER. President Shin-Ra I wouldn't be surprised if he considers eliminating Lazard."

"Lazard?" Rude nodded his head which gave Reno a strange look. "Come on dude, Lazard you actually think is behind all those SOLDIER betraying Shin-Ra? The guy's a saint practically..Who would want to snuff Lazard off?"

"I know Reno. But it's President Shin-Ra decision for now if Lazard is snubbed, at least we know he isn't the only Department Head to declare utter Rebellion againist the Shin-Ra president.

"Rebel? Well no surprise, genius. We heard Lazard and the others."

"Ever since Genesis had been spotted at Twilight Town with the Tia Dolma and Xehanort's Heartless. Things I admit have been hectic. Even most of the Department Heads whom we met don't trust in Shin-Ra and left it. Maybe they decided to catch on and follow Genesis' message of change."

"Reeve, Lazard like I mentioned, Palmer....and Verdot along with Hollander." Rude said.

Reno laid his back againist a large rock and crossed his arms.

"Ohhh.." He let out a sigh. "I now know where my loyalties stand now after this." Maybe Shin-Ra should fall or at least go under some new management, perhaps Lazard? He stood up and took out his staff looking back at the village. "Has Zack arrived yet from the house of the missing SOLDIER Angeal?" Rude shook his head.

"Not yet......he should be here soon."
___

Zack was walking through the lush, fertile Banora dumbapple-filled fields of Banora Village. He was on orders by Director Lazard of SOLDIER and Director Verdot of the Intelligence Department known affectionally as the Turks along with Reno and Rude to scour the villagers of any essential information regardening the status of two First Class SOLDIERs Genesis Rhapsodos and Angeal Hewley, one missing and one considered a marked man by the tyrannical regime of Shin-Ra.

He had already asked many townfolk along with Angeal's mother but they all say that he's here, but not at the moment. Zack was looking over at the rolling hills watching the sun begin to set, the first day of this five day long mission had ended with no results on his part. How Reno and Rude will chastise him for his inefficency and mock the Director's favoritism over the porcupine-looking haired SOLDIER. He couldn't contact Lazard for a transfer due to him disappearing and all SOLDIER units moving onto the Destiny Islands....wherever the hell that was.

"Oh." He slowly rested his head on the ground. "Damn it. No results coming from anybody today in the village so far." A smile formed on the young man's lips, "It looks like Reno and Rude aren't going to let me down with this. Probably already making fun of how inefficent SOLDIER and how Lazard picked me over some other SOLDIER."

Staring into the sun, seeing what appeared to be white feathers descending from above.

"Angeal, where the hell could you be right now? How come do I feel as if you're alive right now yet it seemed impossible for you to survive that attack. If only I had some help..."

You called for help?

"Huh? Who's there?"

Zack immediately stood up and turned around to see a man, probably slightly older than him...probably late 20's to early 30's with silky, silver hair that extended past his shoulders. The man had greenish-blue mako-powered eyes and wore a black SOLDIER uniform and held tightly in his arms, a long katana. Zack could immediately recognize that the stranger was a member of SOLDIER First Class due to the color of the uniform, yet never could identify him. Perhaps he was new, perhaps....after all most SOLDIERs other than him had deserted or were killed by Genesis.

Zack took out his hand, "Looks like Lazard decided to send me some help after all from SOLDIER on this mission. You must be new in SOLDIER, the name's Zack. Surprised that someone new could easily rise to First Class." The man smiled and took Zack's hand.

"My pleasure to meet you Zack. The name is Sephiroth. Sephiroth Crescent."
___
Ziz flew above the city, holding Calypso. Leviathan had a determined look on his face Nothing was going to happen to HIS descendant. Calyspo struggled.

"You don't like heights?" Ziz taunted slightly.

"I don't like heights taller than a ships mast!" She yelled back. She had magic, but her powers as a sea nymph would not work here. And after Hades veiled threat to take back Davy Jones she didn't want to bring him. What if he captured Will? That would be bad too. Then unable to fulfill his duty he would turn into a sea creature like how Davy Jones used to look. Or the souls of those who died at sea would spend eternity Beyond the Edge of the World. Ziz shifted positions so he could land. He heard too roars. One was from a Bahamut, the other was new. He faintly heard Shawn scream. He looked up, Dragon Maleficent was attacking Bahamut with the Restoration committee. She breathed green flames onto the gigantic deformed dragon that dwarfed her own form. Calypso started to pull items out of a small pack she wore on her dress.

"Help defeat that monstrosity, then bring me Ale."

"You want a drink when you're not going to fight?"

"NO! Not the drink, the ex-Nobody. He belongs to me since I turned him back into a somebody, and I have a job for him." She pulled something out. "For your battles." It was an herb. "This is seaweed from the Beach Beyond the Edge of the World. If you rub it onto a living person, they are banished there. If you rub it on the dead, they are brought back from the dead. It only works once, so don't waste it. And you can only collect it when you travel to Beyond the End of the World which happens rarely, do I make myself clear?" Her accent only made what she said scarier. Ziz nodded. "Leviathan, I am working for freeing your descendant, and because of your close ties..." She lit a candle that she put on the ground. She whispered something to the flame, and Leviathan took a corporeal shape. "For as long as that candle is lit you will have a physical form. But I can not relight that candle and I have no spares. Do your work quickly." Leviathan nodded, then slapped Ziz on the back.

Just like old times, friend Ziz grinned at Leviathan's comment.

"Behemoth" the third of the old keyblade masters turned to look at the voodoo empowered sea nymph. "I give you another power. You can see ten seconds into the future. Warn Leviathan and Ziz to protect them." she made a mark of an eye on hte ground as she said this. "As long as this symbol is here, you will see into the future, now GO!" the three took flight, Calypso taking care that the drafts did not extinguish the candle. She sat down again, and started to make a symbol in the ground like a very large octagon with a star in the middle. She drew arcane symbols on the ground, muttering enchantments under her breath.
___

"So much for spartan traing." Ajanifinally limped his way to the entrance of the Gardens.

"Ajani. You're alive." Ansem said as he imitated Kelsie's personality as he came out from the entrance.

"I thought you were with Genesis." Ajani sensed a dark aura flooding out of her. "How did you even escape?"

"I tricked him into thinking that fell for him." Ansem said with a smile as he thought to himself how easy this deal is. "Then I took him out and came back here."

"Hmmph." Ajani limped up to ansem and ruffled kelsie's hair. "Alright then, let's look for everyone else." He started to limp toward the city entrance.

"Okay." Ansem said as he summoned his double-sided souleater and started walking up to the unsuspecting spartan warrior prepared to land the final blow, but stopped soon as Ajani stopped.

"Kelsie. How is Ansem doing? Megara, why are you still here?" He asked as Meg stepped out from behind a tree surprising ansem as he hid his weapon.

"I'm under contract with Flame Boy." Meg said still standing under the tree. "You of all people should know that."

"I suppose, but excuse my behavior when I ask you to leave again." He said still standing in the same spot with his eyes closed. and after he opened them again, she was gone. "So kelsie, are you gonna answer my question or not?"

"Yeah, he's doing alright." Ansem tensed up. "Just being just as annoying as ever." He took out his weapon again and striked, but instead of chopping ajani's head off, his weapon was blocked by ajani's spear.

"So Ansem, what do think you're doing now? To think I would fall for that? Surely you jest."
___
Turn to your right! Behemoth shouted. Ziz and a slightly clumsy Leviathan flew to their right, dodging the rubble.

"COME HERE, I'LL MAKE IT ALL GO AWAY!" It was Ale, throwing his Chakrams at the nobodies.

"ALE!" Ziz shouted, landing on the ground, then impaling a heartless.

"Looking for me?" Ale responded, throwing a flame pillar.

"Yeah, Calypso is looking for you." Leviathan struck down a Nobody.

"Well, why shoudl I go, OW!" His chakrams disappeared as he grabbed his neck. "I forgot about that." her referred to the crab tattoo that marked him as her property. "Where is she?"

"2 blocks east, 5 blocks north." Ziz beheaded a nobody behind him on Behemoth's suggestion. Ale nodded and ran off.

He arrived at where Calyspo was, she stood by a very large octagon with a candle on each angle.

"What are you doing?"

"Do you want to save Kelsie?"

"I do, but it's not like I have much choice here." Calypso stepped to the side and motioned for him to stand in the circle. "What are you doing?"

"I'm separating your heart and your soul from your body."

"WHAT!!"

"That is the only way for you to go to the Underworld. Don't worry. You belong to me, not Hades, so you should be safe. Once you are down there, you will completely regain your nobody powers." And she started to chant. When she finished, Ale felt very light headed. he started to faint, and he slowly descended down, his vision started to fade, but the last thing he saw was brown rock floating past him.

unh He groaned, and started to sit up. He rubbed his head, and noticed he was wearing his Organization XII outfit again, he ran his hand through his hair and noticed he was missing a large patch that would normally cover up Calypso's tattoo. He heard some odd singing and groaning. He stumbled to his feet. As he walked around, he caught sight of souls that flitted out at the corner of his eye.

"Hello?" He called out. "Is anyone here?" He heard a very familiar laugh. "Larxene!" She sauntered out from behind a pillar.

"Looking for someone?" She asked, pulling her hand across her hair.

"Kelsie Nielson. What are you doing here?"

"Well, I am dead. And if you are looking for the Tia Dolma, you still have more to do." She laughed again, and faded out in front of him. Axel, for that was his form now, eventually made it to an empty beach where a skeleton run boat stood in front of him.

"I'm looking for Hades. Calypso sent me." He said, turning his head so the boat man could see his tattoo. THe man nodded, and motioned for him to get inside. After a few minutes of uncomfortable silence Axel finally asked a questin. "Who are you?"

"Charon, boat keeper of Hades, Pits of Tartarus, the Fields of Elysiumand the River Styx."

"It's a nice job," Axel asked uncomfortably. "How did you get it?"

"The Gods made me."
___
Cloud and the rest of the Restoration Committee tried to kill the Bahamut SIN Dragon. Aerith was using the Curaga spell on every member of the Committee in order to replenish their fighting spirit and tried to maintain her distance from the Heartless Bahamut. Cid and Barret were together in a modified Shin-Ra gunship shooting the Bahamut as it tried to retreat to its self made home of the ruins of Radiant Garden's Shin-Ra HQ. Vincent and Shelke had deserted them fleeing to god knows where, Squall was right by Cloud's side holding the unconscious body of Yuffie.

"We need help. We can't fight on anymore!" Cloud as his body slumped down onto the ceiling. He looked up at Leon. "We have to retreat."

Leon shook his head and laid Yuffie on the floor. "We can't. I promised to myself that I cannot use my real name until I make up for my actions." The Gunblade began to glow a bright yellow and increase in its length, "I will not make that mistake again! We must fight on!"

"You're right!" Cloud immediately stood up holding his sword with much difficulty. "I can't go on any more. Radiant Garden is supposed to be where I would marry Tifa in two months...now I can't do that." He looked at the three winged men slashing their Keyblades at the dragon,."Who are those guys? Are they member of SOLDIER's Project Jenova G?" Squall shook his head.

"They are Keyblades Lords from the past coming to help us save our world from complete destruction." He held the Gunblade on one of his shoulders and flashed a smile. "It looks like they need a hand. After all I can't trust that witch Maleficent. You coming Cloud?"

"Not now." Cloud said. "I have to make sure Teefs is alright. She is.." Leon smirked.

"She's pregnant isn't she?" Cloud nodded at him and he laughed. "You can go Cloud, I always wanted to be a uncle anyways once in my life. Get out of here then, you and Tifa. I think the Keyblade Lords have it covered."

"Thanks.."
___
Since after Ajani blocked Ansem's death blow, he could do nothing else caused by his unhealed body. In his dark form, Ansem continued to beat the spartan warrior to death.

"What's wrong Ajani?" Ansem smiled as he kicked ajani in the chin knocking him to the ground. "Is the power of darkness too overwhelming for you? How your brother Leonidas frowns in shame?" Ansem laughed.

"Never did have a sense of honor, Ansem?" Ajani said as he got up and spat out blood. "You try and take advantage of people through their weak spots."

"Very perspective spartan, but I have a deal with Hades this time." He said after he stopped laughing. "Now then its time for you to die and join kelsie in Taratus. Come on out, my friend Isa!" Ansem's Heartless Guardian sprouted out of Kelsie's back and spoke to ajani as well.

"I should thank you for freeing me from within this girl's heart as well."

"The pleasure is mine." Ajani stood straight up. "Except you tricked me into doing it."

Then the Guardian grabbed Ajani and started to crush him.

"Well it was easy."

All Ansem did once Ajani was caught in the Guardian's death grip was watch as the Spartan warrior struggled less and less as the seconds passed by. Ajani finally stopped all struggling, Ansem let out a triumphant laugh. But was cut short as ajani's elemental guantlet let out a huge amount of light, forcing the Guardian to let go as Ansem stepped back, shielding his eyes. After the light finally receded, Ansem opened his eyes and is shocked to see Ajani fully healed.

"Impossible." Ansem shouted still shocked and started to step back more in fear. "This can not happen! I murdered you!"

"That is for you to ponder." He brought the guantlet to his face. "ACTIVATE! GAIA'S RAGE!" From the wrist, a lance-like sword emerged with the colors; red, blue, brown, and white made up the energy blade. "Even I don't know the true power of this guantlet. Crafted by the servants of the Titaness of the Earth Gaia." With a blink of the eye, Ajani striked and landed a few feet behind Ansem.

"NOOO!" The Guardian yelled as it disappeared. Ansem slumped to the ground in shock.

"Now then. Ansem." Ajani said as he turned the guantlet off and faced Ansem. "I have a deal with you and I'm sure you'll love it."

"What is it?" said ansem in a defeated tone.

"I'll give you my body and heart if you promise to leave Kelsie and her body alone for good." Ajani spoke calmly. "You'll get everything I have including my max guantlet."

"I accept the terms. What do you get out of this?" Ansem said suspiciously.

"I have a few things to discuss with Hades but I'll be back."

And with that said, Ansem left Kelsie's body completely removing any physical evidence of him ever being there. Now within his new body, Ansem watched as ajani's soul left to the underworld.

"His loss then." Ansem smiled as his original body came back and he started to laugh maniacally. "Let darkness once again pour through the worlds as my original self did in the Great Calamity!"
___
Riku wandered through the tunnels of Hades and Tartarus with Genesis by his side. The two followed Medusa as she walked through the barely distinguishable tunnels. Screams echoed as various occupants were tortured according to what they did in life. The two noticed Meddy had gotten ahead, so they sped up to keep close to her. Meddy soon arrived at large stone door. She knocked.

"Come in!" Meddy opened the door, and Riku saw Hades lounging on a stone throne. "Well, if it isn't Kelsie' BF's. So tell me, what are two young men, with their WHOLE lives ahead of them, doing down here in Tartarus. It's not a pleasant place to visit. Although maybe one of you will stay." Genesis reached down for his sword. Riku laid his hand on his arm.

"Not now. And this is his real, he can do what he wants." Riku whispered. Speaking loudly he turned to Hades. "Where is Kelsie."

"All you had to do was ask." He stepped to the side, revealing her strapped to a wall. "She's a fine prize. We only get Ex Elementals down here." Riku roared with rage and jumped over the war table to attack Hades. Hades ducked, then caught him by his clothes. "Now, I am not an insensible man. If you can beat Kelsie in a fight, then I will set her free along if Ansem does not kill Ajani. If he does, well I promised her body to him so tough luck there Kels." Riku's heart went out to her, she wasn't moving, how much had they put her through.

"I accept." His voice cracked.

"Wonderful!" Hades shouted. Genesis noticed him sweep something into his robe. "Charon!" The skeleton in the boat rowed up, in the boat was Axel.

"Riku? What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to save Kelsie. What are YOU doing here?"

"Same thing. Hades, I come under dictates from my master Calypso the Sea Nymph former Tia Dolma that you are to release Kelsie Nielson, current Tia Dolma, because you have unfairly imprisoned her." Hades listened, then threw some fire at Axel. Axel made a small motion with his hands and the fire went behind him. "My Nobody element was fire."

"Well, tell that witch of a master that Kelsie is MY property as god and Lord of the dead. She, being a Nymph of the Sea although voodoo elevated, has no power over here. The most she can claim is some resurrection and she used up most of her favors for that. Now, onto battle!"

Everyone spent an uncomfortable and close boat ride to a coliseum. Riku took up a position on one side with Way to the Dawn, Kelsie stood there, fists raised. He felt horrible about this. If she was under Hades control she was really going to try to kill him, but he didn't want to take down someone unarmed, especially when he held her weapons.

"Kelsie, here's your knives." She nodded. "Thank you Riku." She said, and bound the belt around her waist. Axel and Genesis waited on the sidelines.

"I don't think that's Kelsie." Genesis confided to Axel. Axel nodded.

"From what I heard, Hades has the power to bind people's wills to statues."

"That's what he took!" Genesis whispered. "I need to grab it." Axel grinned, and pointed up. A flame appeared on his pointer finger. As Genesis slipped around, Axel set some nearby curtains on fire.

"WHAT! Extinguish those flames!" Genesis crouched behind the throne. He could see something in the fabric that swept across his chest. "Begin!" Hades shouted, and settled back to enjoy the fight. Kelsie used her red knives first, the same ones she used on Ansem. She swung, trying to catch an edge of his arms so she could catch one of his veins. While Riku used Way to the Dawn, he didn't really want to hurt her. But he continued to swing, at least to save his own life. The two went back and forth, and Kelsie scored a blow that drew blood.

"ALRIGHT!" Hades shouted, and the statue slipped. Genesis caught it before Hades could. Voices flowed through his mind.

This would be my first.

Heartless? Riku, I know I just met you, but are you trying to put a fast one over me?

Pianist here Ms. Darbus

I don't like it here, Riku, I don't like how bloody these pirates are.

I should have done something. We were in a BATHHOUSE! That's where I should have been my best now so many people have died.

SEA MONSTER, STARBOARD SIDE!

Calypso, what are you doing here?

I AM NOT THE TIA DOLMA!

Stop hurting my friends.

Fine, I accept it. Now will you bug off?

Na na na na na you are the music in me

There's more to life when we listen to our hearts, and because of you I've got the strenght to start

TROY'S NOT SINGING WITH SHARPAY!!

Do you regret it?

"Brad, I've got a job to do."

Go away Ansem.

I WILL NOT SUBMIT!

Riku I love you Genesis looked at the small statue in his hands.

"AXEL!" HE waved it. Hades hit him, but he held on tight.

"GIVE IT TO RIKU TO SMASH!" Axel was fighting off several harpies. His chakrams were out. Riku wasn't having an easy time of it. Kelsie seemed determined to kill him. Genesis aimed as Hades lunged, and threw the statue. Riku jumped up and grabbed it. he stopped. Would it kill Kelsie? His mother's words came back him.

"Don't be afraid to hurt those you love." Riku threw it on the ground. A blue blur merged with the thing about to kill Riku. The thing stopped, and then stood still. When it turned back to look at Riku, tears were in her eyes.

"Riku!" She threw her arms around him. He hugged her back.

"NO!" Hades shouted.

"YES!" she retorted. She threw a knife so it hit him in the shoulder. "Now I want my body back."
___

How did you like it?

A

Azrael

__
"Whelp!" Hades yelled as he pulled out the knife and the flame on his head turned red as he got angrier. Then he shot a big ball of fire at Kelsie.

"NO!" Riku yelled as he ran toward her but too late the ball made contact.

"How about that?" Hades saod as he calmed down a bit. "I like my Tia Dolma's well done." As the smoke dissipated, Ajani stood in front of Kelsie with some burn wounds on his arms.

"Ajani." Riku said under his breath as everyone else watched on. "Thank you."

"So Ajani, with you being down here.." Hades started but was cut off by ajani.

"I willingly gave up my body so ansem has no more need for Kelsie's body now." Ajani said as Riku helped Kelsie up and took her to a safe spot. "I think you guys should get out of here before you all remain permanent residents here. It is not yet your time to come."

Everyone left.

"This is quite the gamble you've chosen Ajani."

"Yeah, I know. I seem to do that a lot lately." Ajani said. Then the two started fighting. A while later, Ansem is found near the same location.

"Hey Ansem, you lost your deal." Hades snapped his fingers and pointing at Ansem, his heart separates from Ajani's body and heart but Ajani that enters his body is under control by Hades.

"That's my body." Ansem yelled out angrily but to no avail.

"Calm down." Hades said as ajani's soul went back into his body and got up. "Now then, you work for me Ansem."

"Fine, it's not like I have any say no more." Ansem said as he stood in front of Hades waiting for orders.

"Alright Ajani. I want you to kill everyone of that Tia Dolma's friends, starting with Riku when they come back." He opened a portal leading to the underworld. "After you, oh Seeker of darkness."
___
Hades hadn't particularly given the group permission to leave. They ran quickly through the tunnels. Meddy trying to keep up with them. Some earth rose in front of her.

"Really, Axel." a deep voice said. "How much does loyalty mean to you?"

"Laxeaus!" Riku and Axel shouted. "What are you doing here? I killed you?" Riku continued.

"Well, Xehanort's Heartless did specifically, but that's not the point. All souls come here to join the Lifestream."

He pulled out his blade. Axel pulled out his Chakrams, Way to the Dawn came out too. Kelsie flipped her knives over her hand so that she held the handle. Meddy reached up for Gus' glasses.

"And those of the Organization, would like to keep yours." Lexeaus continued. Larxene manifested in front of Axel. Demyx held his sitar out. Marluxia's scythe appeared, then the pink haired nobody came out holding it. Xigbar's rifle pointed at Kelsie. She held a hand to her head to ward a flashback of the bathhouse. She had gotten her fear of most guns, but still hated rifles. Xaldin appeared, clutching his lances. Vexen appeared and quickly summoned his shield. Riku growled as he heard a rustling of pages announcing Zexion's appearance and to finish off the group Luxord's cards appeared with him behind them.

"So this is the Organization XIII I heard so much about." Kelsie grumbled. Vexen moved his shield, then cast a freezing spell. Kelsie played something that revesed the direction, "Okay, this may not be so bad." With a grin the couple went into battle. Axel chased after them, his chakrams flashing and trying to beat Marluxia before anyone else got the chance. Meddy looked around, then pulled her glasses off.

Cursed by Aphrodite
blessed from Ares
Let my true power come to me
so I may inflict wounds onto these
. Meddy changed into Medusa.

After Riku, Kelsie, and Axel heard a roar and glanced back at the form, they looked down and got behind her. Medusa's hair was green snakes and completely wild. She was sinewy and had sharpened teeth. She was taller. She was scary. Most of the Organization turned to stone not realizing the power in her gaze. Larxene and Demyx escaped.

"So, pyrohead, still ready to dance with my water?" Larxene's kunai flashed in her fingers. Demyx played a note on his Sitar causing a water pillar to head towards Axel. Axel dodged it, Kelsie froze it. She then threw one of her own knives into Larxene. Larxene flinched, then pulled the knife out, only to see Kelsie running towards her, Sheffeilds out. The two went back and forth as Riku worked on Larxene.
___
Within some unknown quadrant deep in space as the Re-Genesis Wars broke out through all the worlds that were once in the grace of the Goddess of Kingdom Hearts, Minerva. It has now been two weeks into the war and thousands of people were being affected by bloody combat as the forces of the Shin-Ra security forces and remnants of SOLDIER fought the anti-Shin-Ra coalition the WRO, an alliance of anti-Shin-Ra elements determined to end their one year control over the worlds.

Hundreds of Shin-Ra starfighters and assault carriers protected the new space station known as the Planet Killer. Attached to the space station was a laser in which had enough force to destroy all natural life within the targeted planet leaving the world nearly impossible to re-settle again and slowly forces the collapse of the atmosphere and ozone layer allowing ultraviolet rays to kill the others. Then the heart of the world is slowly extracted out and with that, it's piece of the Lifestream, and the world remains there, dead.

Within the space station's ship hangar, a organized formation of SOLDIER's elite secret unit, Deepground SOLDIERS, were at opposite sides of the hangway armed with the latest military technology that Shin-Ra had to offer. Several scientists from the Research Department, among right and center Hojo stood by the doors to the targeting room.

The assault cruiser, black in color and armed to the teeth, landed in the hangar, the doors opened. Several armed Turks came out and the President of Shin-Ra came out next in his white business uniform, his blonde hair a distinct identifying feature which only belonged to the Shin-ra family. His appearance brought fear amongst the ranks of Shin-Ra even the elderly man Hojo himself who was no saint himself, he knew that unlike his father, this man would truly become a tyrant. It would be best to be on his good side, after all he did learn of several Department Heads disappearing from official records, considered to be now dead. Hollander, Lazard, Verdot, Reeve, Palmer and now Scarlet as well joining the group of traitorous Shin-Ra Department Heads gone missing. Hojo approached the man and offered his hand to the powerful leader.

"Welcome President to Space Station XL-1001 codenamed Planet Killer, it is a pleasure that I am before your presence to show you how your father's research had given Shin-Ra this beautiful masterpiece of cutting edge technology." The blonde man smiled at hearing those words, how he had such a ego.

"Very well then Hojo. This place looks impressive. Was this the final solution in which you submitted to us back at Twilight Town on suggesting to destroying our former capital, the Radiant Garden?" Hojo nodded.

"Yes, President Shin-Ra. You have to understand that the situation is at best futile to maintain any presence there. All important staff and military/ civilian personnel were peacefully resettled in the Shin-Ra colony of the City that Never Was. I have much to show you on the superweapon's capabilities. They're quite impressive to say the least."

"Impressive you say Hojo this superweapon. Very well, you convinced me. I would like to see this weapon being tested out."

"Then come and see the superweapon's first debut when we extract the heart of the Radiant Garden."
___

I'm too tired to go on for today, hope you review it.

A

Azrael

__
"What do you want?" Sora said to Scarlet. Kairi clung on to him tightly for protection, her wounds not yet healed.

"All of you have served the interests of the Shin-Ra Electric Power Company to the very end." Scarlet spoke coldly, no hint of emotion in her voice. "As much as I would like to thank you. I believe it's time to cut some loose ends starting with you children." She went for her gun holster and pulled her gun out. Seeing this, Namine started to draw again and Roxas rushed towards the mad woman.

"Scarlet. Why did you hurt Kairi?" Roxas shouted angrily. "She's never done anything to you!" He swung at Scarlet but missed crashing to the floor. Scarlet laughed.

"The information she carried regarding that Rift you children managed to discover. What else?" She fired multiple shots at Roxas while trying to dodge his quick strikes by his dual set of Keyblades.

"It is done, my Somebody. You will recover." A bubble surrounded Namine and Kairi as the witch began healing her. She turned to Sora. "Strike Scarlet down and end this."

"Right." Sora turned back to Scarlet. "THUNDER!" Sora screamed as he came into the fight as well. The thunder made its mark, but Sscarlet was unaffected and continued shooting at the Keyblade warriors with her revolver.

"What the heck!" Sora said as he dogded a few bullets. "How come you're not fried yet?"

"Because child." Scarlet reloaded her revolver. "I'm wearing rubber idiot. Your thunder can't affect me."

"Well then. Let's play with fire! Burn baby!!" Roxas launched a firaga spell and it hit its target.

"AHHH!!! I'm burning!!" She screamed loudly in pain as her clothes burned her skin. "ARGHH!!!"

"This ends now!" Sora jumped high up in the air and stabbed Scarlet.
___
Kelsie's blades and Larxene's kunai's flashed in tandem. The two metal masters fought fiercely. Axel's chakram's were little use against Demyx. Riku and Genesis looked at eachother, then shrugged. Riku and Genesis both jumped into Kelsie's battle.

"HELP AXEL! I'M IMMORTAL!"

"Not here, Missy." Larxene hissed, then threw a rock so it knocked Medusa out, as she fell she turned back into Meddy. "Most of your abilities are useless here?"

I AM YOUR ANGEL

"Don't do it, Kelsie!!" Axel shouted, dodging a musical note. "I talked to Charon. You fall in to the dark abyss, you're like him. Although the Gods won't decide your fate like they did to him." The water dropped from Kelsie's mental grip, then she picked it back up again. "We'll be doing that for them."

"What are you doing?" Larxene shouted. Kelsie played the music backwards, launching it at Larxene. Larxene launched a lightning strike at Kelsie, but it came too late. The water hit Larxene.

"NO! NO!" Kelsie walked up to Larxene, then stabbed her. "I thought... you don't kill..." Larxene gasped as her essence ebbed out of her.

"I don't kill humans." Kelsie said coldly. "But you're a Nobody, a non-existent one." Larxene faded away for the last time. Demyx and Axel stopped the battle and Kelsie's cold act.

"You'll pay." Demyx said, surrounding himself in water. Kelsie froze the water. Laxene's essence appeared on the water. Charon rowed up next to her.

"Oh, good. I need an apprentice to assist me in my partaking of activities." Charon monotoned. "You would be so perfect to assist me. Better than my last one."

"What! NO!" But Charon had grabbed her and pulled her into the boat. Riku and Genesis looked sideways at the 16 year old girl.

"Kels, you okay?" Riku asked.

"I'm fine." She said, and walked farther. "Come on, we need to get going." She walked briskly towards the entrance, the men following her.

I hope she's okay Riku thought. She's usually such a pacifist.

She should be a general in this battle. Genesis admired her shape. She shows ruthlessness for a great position

Axel stood beneath a hole.

"How are we going to get back up?"

"Just wish it." Riku's mom had appeared. Riku ran over to her, he threw his arms around her.

"Mom. I love you."

"I know you do. Take care of everyone, will you?"

"I'll bring you back!" Riku swore to her, but she just shook her head.

"RIku, my time had come. It wasn't the best way to die, but I am at peace now. You know you will come down here eventually. Just promise me when you come back here, this time to stay, you will have no regrets." Axel only heard Riku's side of the conversation, but he said nothing. "Now go. Take care of everyone." Riku nodded, then walked off.

"Mom says we should wish it." He closed his eye.

"Wait!" Kelsie handed her knives back to Riku. "I'm a spirit. I don't know what would happen." Riku accepted the know deadly knives and they all closed their eyes again. When Axel opened them again, he was looking at a brilliantly blue sky.

"How did you do?" It was Calypso, tending several candles.

"Good, I think." He sat up. " We don't know where her body is, but she's back. She also killed Larxene, badly." He could feel again, sorrow. Sorrow for the loss of Kelsie's innocence. She had fought before, but always stopped short of killing someone. It didn't matter if Larxene was a nobody, she had deliberately taken a life. Calypso seemed to know what he was thinking.

"Find the body."

"We'll help." Riku and Genesis walked out of an odd portal. Riku had looped Kelsie's belt over his shoulder again. Axel ran his hands through his hair to make sure it was all there, then stood up.

"Let's go."
___

"Alright, lets get outta here." Sorawent back and helped Kairi walk. "I'll make sure nothing happens to you, Kai."

"FIRAGA." Roxas had cast the spell at the wall and blew a huge hole in it.

Another roar was heard outside.

"I believe it's the roar we've heard earlier. It's louder though." Namine said as she went to look outside the hole. Outside was a parrot-like dragon flailing around and the Restoration Committee along with three others fighting it, and Maleficent also in her dragon form attacking with her emerald flames, and winning againist the Summon.

"Sora. Roxas. Come look at this." Namine called them. The two boys came over hearing their voice.

"What the heck happened here?"

"We should lend them a hand." Sora clenched on to Kairi. "Radiant Garden can't take any more damage than this."

"Oh yes, that reminds me." Namine looked at Sora. "Weren't you supposed to heal Kairi's wounds?"

"Oh crud!" Sora put her down and summoned the Kingdom Key. "CURAGA!" He pointed his Keyblade at her and a flower bloomed over her body and disappeared along with her wounds. "There we go now." Sora picked her up again.

Namine and Roxas just sweatdropped as Sora picked Kairi back up. Roxas cleared his throat.

"So what are we gonna do with that dragon thing? Why is Maleficent helping?"

"We fight the Summon and defeat it." Sora said confidently. "Then we'll check everyone else out and see where are they at."

"It's settled then." Namine said and opened up a dark corridor and walked through, followed by roxas, and closing behind Sora.
___
Meanwhile back in the vicinity of Banora Village, Zack and Sephiroth, both SOLDIERs First Classes, were walking along a dirt path heading towards another nearby village several miles ahead. It was reported by local intelligence that this village was recently attacked by members of the Re-Genesis Army and used it as a headquarters for their various anti-Shinra activities, including attacking many other Shin-Ra bases. Although these reports were several days old and were supplemented by more recent reports of men in hoods leading black and white creatures instead of Re-Genesis troops attacking the village.

"So Sephiroth, who assigned you to this mission here? It's strange that they quickly assigned you here to a mission usually reserved to a First Class." Zack said. He clenched tightly to his sword looking around for any Genesis clones to attack. Sephiroth stopped in his tracks. "Sephiroth? I never did seem to have met you. Where are you from?"

"I recall no memories prior to joining it so I do not remember my childhood. I only know that my last name is Crescent and that I hail from Radiant Garden." President Rufus Shinra has assigned me to this mission right after I joined it. I don't know actually why did I join the organization in the first place. It's all a bit fuzzy."

"Rufus Shinra? Isn't he the second in command of the Turks? I thought old man Shinra was still President." He turned his body around and began to say. "Is he..?" Sephiroth nodded. "Oh."

"That's what I heard, he deceased in the night after his son had visited him. Reports indicated that he died by heart problems so says the Medical Department."

"Hmmm...." He continued to walk a few steps passing by Zack then stopping. "By the way Zack, Hojo mentioned that there was a director who used to manage SOLDIER Department....I believe it was someone Lizard?"

"Lazard is his name." Zack corrected him. "What happened to him? He was right by my side when he assigned me here. Did something happen while I was gone? Tell me."

"Do not take my word for it Zack but that are rumors that he along with a few members resistant to Rufus's leadership have defected to Genesis' side. The Shin-Ra Electric Power Company is in a state of complete internal decay and discord. Things are running rampant." Sephiroth as he took out his Masamume katana looking at a nearby village ahead of them burning in flames. No. He followed me here. Why is he here?

"Enough talking, we have a mission to do. Angeal must be around here somewhere, I should know...the man is supposed to be around here somewhere."

Sephiroth took out a pair of night vision goggles and placed them on his eyes looking around the remains of the destroyed village seeing several black and white creatures running around the ruins of the village. A man in a black hood stood in the middle of the village watching over the creatures.

"Commence mission now." Sephiroth ordered as he looked back at Zack who just stood there. Zack nodded. "Make sure to recover any survivors and call for more transports to bring them back to the Vale."

"Right. Let's get it on!" He then ran past Sephiroth jumping above the boulder to the abandoned village.

This not bodes well. So Genesis allied himself with that fool Xemnas, I need to help Zack. Genesis and Angeal if need be.
___

Kelsie gasped. The blue sky blinded her eyes. She covered her eyes with her hand. unh she groaned as she sat up. Where was she. She tried to stand, but her knees buckled beneath her. As she looked down before she gathered her strength, and saw something beautiful. In a puddle, green eyes were staring out of a face with pure brown hair.

"I'M BACK!!!" Some birds flew off in fright. "Now where is everyone?" SHe didn't know how to look for them. Suddenly she heard an explosion. Over at the town, something was attacking. "Bahamut" She whispered. She started to run toward the town. She put her hand on her waist to grab a knife, then remembered she gave them to Riku.

I am your angel of music come to your angel of music

She played over and over as she ran towards the town, gathering water as she went. Where was Riku? She needed her blades. She heard darkness activate behind her. She spun around, looking to see who opened a portal?

"Hello?" She tentatively said. Ajani walked out from behind the trees. "Ajani,thank goodness. I heard darkness activate. Do you know where Riku is? I've been looking for him." Ajani shook his head.

"I was hoping you'd know." His voice was a bit hoarse.

"Ajani, are you all right? How did you get out of the underworld?"

"Oh, I beat Hades in a battle?"

"Well you most have yelled very loudly, your voice is hoarse." He cleared his throat.

"Oh, yes."

"KELSIE!" It was Riku. "There you are. We've been looking for you. Here's your knives..." Riku's voice trailed away as he felt something poke him in the back. "Ajani, what are you doing?"

"I'm a mercenary you know. And I'm under orders. He drew his blade back, and felt a knife hit him in the shoulder. Kelsie grabbed Riku and they ran away.

"Hey, babe, what are you?"

"ALE! Just run." Ale turned back and saw an injured Ajani running after them.

"GENSIS! GO!" Ale yelled as the group ran away from the possessed Spartan.

"ELEMENTAL ABILITY, EARTH!" Ajani yelled as his gauntlet activated. The earth rose infront of the group.

"What are we going to do?" Ale whispered, his hands pressed against the wall.

"Isn't it obvious?" Genesis boasted. The group turned to look at him. "I rescue Kelsie, you guys hold off Ajani and I'll save Kelsie."

"We'll you better get my knife back if you do that." Genesis grinned and unfurled his wing. He beat it as he rose off the ground. Then, as if he was jet powered, he rushed out and plucked the throwing knife from Ajani's shoulder. Ajani roared and tried to swipe Genesis with his polearm. Genesis was too quick and rusehd back. He grabbed Kelsie around her waist and pulled her up so she eventually rose over the wall. He put her down on the grass on the other side.

"THe Town is half a mile that way." he said pointing. "Do you want me to take you."

"No, cause I'm fighting. And you're going back." She wrapped the water around her arm so it imitated an gauntlet like Ajani's. "SHAWN!" She yelled. But the Berih Vero did not show up.

"I think he's busy." Ale yelled from the other side. Kelsie looked at Genesis.

"Take. Me. Back." Genesis swept her up, and started to fly over the walls.
___

"So it appears the restless puppy of mines has teamed up with that escaped experiment of Shin-Ra's. My old childhood friend Sephiroth." Angeal said as he saw Sephiroth and Zack slaying the Nobodies and Heartless one by one. "Looks like both my old friends had improved in their swordfighting skills. Impressive are their swordfighting skills especially on Zack's side." He let out a sigh and turned his body around.

"Guess I was right....the restless puppy is all grown up. He doesn't need me to watch him anymore." He looked at his Buster Sword stuck there on the dirt patch on the ground and took out the Buster Sword. "Hmmm." He placed the blade of his sword right in front of it and rested his head on it. "Genesis and Zack. To achieve the dream of being a hero, always embrace your dreams and maintain your honor."

"Looks like Zack and Sephiroth aren't alone on this." Hearing the sounds of a nearby chopper, he placed the sword back on his back as he decided to leave the scene, a large white wing sprouted from the man's body. "The Turks will be here any second....and Zack doesn't need my help. I need to help Genesis...I sense him in danger. I must return to Radiant Garden."
___
Angeal flew out of his gummmi ship. He looked around the town that lied in ruins. He heard a dragon roar.

"I'm out of ammo!" A man's voice shouted.

"RENZOKUKEN!" Another voice shouted. Angeal ignored the voices.

"Goddess Ares, defeat my enemies!" That was one he was interested in. As he ran, he passed a dark skinned woman wearing a tattered dress.

"Wait, Angeal." Angeal stopped.

"Who are you?" He had never seen her before. She busy tending to a candle and symbol on the ground.

"My name is Calyspo, Sea nymph." her teeth were oddly blackened. "You are here to rescue your friend."

"Yes." Was she clairvoyant?

"To do that, you must first summon someone who was accidently trapped in the underworld."

"Who?"

"Medusa, or Meddy as she is generally known." She handed him a small pouch. "When you get to Ajani the Spartan Warrior, say the name 'Meddy' and throw the powder on him." the pouch did seem filled with a powder of some sort. "This will bring back his lost love."

"Why should I care?"

"Because Ajani is possessed by Hades, lord of the dead. Can you imagine the favors bestowed on you if you managed to beat the Dead god?" Angeal paused.

"It would fit. I would probably guard his kingdom just like Ceberus. I'm a monster." And he unfurled his white wings, both on one side. Calypso reached out to stroke them.

"I fell in love with a monster like you once. Go, save your friend." A grass bud rose from the grown. A brunette guy who looked like he didn't fight got out.

"Kelsie called me. I'm coming." Angeal looked at him. "I will need some more ammunition though." Calyspo sighed, and pulled bullets out of a pack that seemed to have no bottom.

"Just go." Angeal started to fly. Shawn ran with him. Soon they arrived at a place semi-enclosed by earth.

"Where's Russel Crowe?" Shawn joked.

"What does that mean?" Angeal asked.

"Never mind." Shawn looked at Ajani with his spear out. Kelsie had her two sheffield's out to hold the blade back. Riku swung the hilt of Way to the Dawn. Genesis tried to hit Ajani with the flat end of his sword. "Bind Shawn ordered. Vines rose out of the ground to wrap around Ajani. Ajani quickly broke free.

"ANGEAL!" Genesis shouted.

"You look like you could use some help." Ajani swung, knocking Ale down.

"Take that as a yes." Shawn advised and jumped into battle.
___
"Hmmph. Can't believe Hades plays dirty." Ajani said as his body acted of its own accord. "It seems I have no say in this fight. Oh well, may the Gods have mercy on us all."

"ACTIVATE, MAX GAUNTLET." The spectral blade emerged from the gauntlet, surprising everyone.

"What the hell is that??!!" yelled Shawn as Ajani went into his fighting stance.

"Who knows?" Riku lunged at Ajani, swinging at random places trying to confuse the experienced warrior.

"Shit, this getting bad." Shawn said as he tried again to bind the spartan warrior. "Can we even stop him?"

"Just try and knock him out!" Angeal yelled out. Him and Genesis jumped in to help riku take ajani down. "Kelsie catch."

He threw a pouch at Kelsie and she grabbed it and felt the contents inside.

"Is this it? The powder?" Kelsie asked.

"Yeah. Some crazy woman claiming she's a nymph said to rub it on ajani's head and some girl named Meddy will be brought back." He swung the Buster Sword at Ajani, but he blocked it with the spectral blade. Seeing this opening, Genesis attacked, but was pushed back with water.

"Kelsie? That was uncalled for!!" Genesis yelled enraged.

"Wasn't me." She said as she threw a knife at Ajani's ribs and nailing it. "Angeal what do you mean by bringing back Meddy?"

Now it was four against one as Kelsie joined in and Shawn just provided support. now there was water flying everywhere as the Tia Dolma summoned more water, but due to Ajani's gauntlet, so did he. Blades clashed and water flew as the fight continued with no end in sight.

"Shawn, you think you can bind him for a moment?" Kelsie as she stuck another knife into the wounded Spartan warrior.

"What the hell do you think I've been doing?" Shawn shouted as he tried binding Ajani with multiple, wide vines, but was burned away with Ajani's flames. "Shit!"

"DARK FIRAGA!" Riku shot out multiple balls of dark energy slowing Ajani down, as he was furthered injured. seeing this opportunity, they launched their attacks, pushing the Spartan back. Then, he disappeared shocking everyone. Moments later, he reappeared behind kelsie and about to strike, when his body just stopped moving.

"Kels?" Ajani struggled. "Use the powder on me now before I lose control again. The darkness is taking control of my body and using it againist my will."

Shocked from the sudden reappearance, Kelsie threw some white powder at Ajani's face. "Sorry Ajani, but I have to do this to make sure you won't be in the way." She froze him. "Whew, aren't you guys glad that thats over?"

"Yeah. Whatever" Shawn rolled his eyes. "I'm going to aid out Maleficent." He was completely covered in vines and disappeared to the gound.

"Ugh, what the hell just happened?" A voice said under some rubble. Meddy moved the rocks away from her and looked bewildered as she got up and saw Ajani's frozen body.

"Don't even ask. It's a long story." Kelsie said. "Let's find a place to crash. This Re-Genesis War needs to be put into a end."
___
Shawn straddled Dragon Maleficent's neck. Smoke wreathed her nostrils as she fought toe to toe with the demon like Bahamut. She was holding her own, assisted by Shawn's keen eye for details and an accurate arm. He noticed miniscule weak points in Bahamut's armor and shot them.

"SHAWN!" Kelsie's voice echoed through his mind, and he felt he had to go to her side. She was summoning him.

"IGNORE IT!" Maleficent roared, though whether it was some form of telepathy or she could talk Shawn did not know.

"I'm allied with the light." Shawn declared. "I'm going to help her. Just put me down somewhere." Maleficent's green lizard like eyes rolled back to look at him, but did drop to the ground for him to get off. Shawn slid off her scaled back, and flipped open the gun's cartridge.

"I'M OUT OF BULLETS!" Shawn yelled.

"RENZOKUKEN!" Leon shouted, preforming "Lion's Heart" The dragon yelled in pain.

"Go see Calypso! She should have something."

Ziz and Leviathan swooped down to meet the two other Elementals. Maleficent turned back into a human so she could communicate better.

"I'll take you!" Ziz said as he landed to the ground.

"I can get there by myself. Thanks for offering though." Shawn pulled up his bud portal. Maleficent turned her eyes on Leon.

"I am trying to help you." She related. Leon watched her suspiciously.

"You do know you're part of the reason this world fell apart in the first place. Why do you care?" Maleficent decided to let Leon into her confidence it would make the battle easier. As she opened her mouth, Ziz tackled her, Leviathan doing the same with Leon. As they were forced into ducking, Bahamut's tail swept over them. It swooped down to flatten them.

"DARK SHIELD!" Roxas jumped into the way and blocked an attack. Sora half dragged Kairi out of a portal and Namine took up the rear, clutching her notebook close to her chest.

"Maleficent! What are you doing?" Sora said, summoning the Keyblade with his free hand. Maleficent straightened up and Diablo landed gently on her shoulder.

"I have my research on the Heartless and Nobodies in Villains Vale. I don't want to lose it all to this war caused by that rogue Genesis." Diablo croaked as Maleficent related her reasons. Kairi started to straighten up.

"Ma, ma, maleficent." Kairi stuttered as she tried to regain conscious. "I never wanted to see you again."

"Hate is not an attractive quality, particularly in a Princess of the Heart who I never really met. It is not I who kidnapped you but your friend Riku. Remember that."

"The other Princesses told me enough about you. How you either kidnapped them personally or sent creatures such as the Heartless to do the dirty work for you. How they were torn away from their families and frequently saw their worlds destroyed. Aurora in particular did not like you."

"Well, I did curse her with death if she pricked her finger on a spinning wheel by her sixteenth birthday." She coldly said. Kairi tried to summon Island Memories.

"MOVE!" Roxas shouted, trying to block another attack by Bahamut.

BANG Vincent Valentine shot Bahamut.

"How do we defeat this thing?" Vincent said, jumping down to the group gathered on the floor.

"I have no idea." Sora said. Yuna suddenly popped up, she was holding, of all things, a small sphere and a paddle. Rikku and Paine soon showed up holding similar items.

"Can we give it a shot?"
___
A wounded Zack filled with fatigue and the hooded stranger locked eyes with each other. Both warriors held up their weapons in their battle stances at the center of the burning village. Sephiroth laid down on the ground barely conscious, wounded several times in the chest.

"Hmph, that was too easy. I have no time to deal with SOLDIER misfits like you two now." The deep, engimatic voice spoke coming from the unknown man in the black coat as he brushed the dust from the coat. "I have more important targets to destroy back at the Radiant Garden." The hooded man so began to fade away.

"Shut up!! You die now!!" Zack shouted as he raised his sword and ran towards the hooded figure jumping up high in the air ready to give a deadly blow at him. "This ends now!" He slashed his sword right past the figure and looked back to see the figure still standing.

"Huh? What the hell?" Zack said as he saw him, his eyes widened in fear seeing him still standing with his red-colored glowing aerial blades still clenched in his gloved hands. "You...you shouldn't be standing right now after that blow I just gave. You should have died. What the hell are you? How does Sephiroth know you?"

He failed to tell you then. Perhaps you should ask him.

The hooded stranger laughed at the question and he took off his hood, revealing his long, silver hair that went down to his shoulders and beyond. His tanned skin glistening due to its contact with the sun's rays shining down on him, his yellow pupils glowed. A sinister smile shown itself on his lips as he saw Zack held onto Sephiroth's unconscious body.

"My name is of no importance to a insignificant whelp such as yourself. I am simply a wanderer of the worlds who's simple mission is to seek the ultimate power. What Genesis referred to as the Holy Gift of the Goddess." The enigmatic stranger answered raising his hands and head directed at the sky. He made several odd hand gestures and raised them up to the sky's directions. The clouds gave way to a glowing heart-shaped moon. "Kingdom Hearts."

"Kingdom Hearts? Is that what Genesis is after?" Zack questioned the man. The man chuckled.

"Ignorant fool." The man let out a sigh. "You know so little, there is so very much for you to learn. Yet as much as I try to enlighten your mind, you turn to be just as ignorant as my pawn Genesis and that fool Sephiroth. Farewell Zack."

The man soon disappeared from Zack's sight by immersing his body into a corridor of darkness which remained right in front of him. Zack looked straight at the portal to the Radiant Garden where the man said where he would go.

"Should I follow him?" questioned Zack to himself as held the head of the unconscious body. "It's probably a trap he's leading to but.." He looked at Sephiroth. "I can't leave you behind where anyone can attack you, where Reno and Rude are probably looking for us." Plus I want to know of your connections with this guy. It's like you were familiar with him, a lot of explaining will needed be said once this madness is over
___
Kelsie, Gensis, Shawn, Riku, Ajani, Meddy,Angeal and Ale sat under a tree as everyone related their stories and they recuperated. As soon as they had enough strength, they started to travel toward Bahamut's area. THey could hear the roars of Bahamut as they hurried through the trees.

"Tia Dolma!" Calyspo shouted as they broke through the tree line. "Come over here."

"I knew that you were here, but why are you here?"

"I can't be worried?" She grinned, revealing blackened teeth. "Anyway, I have given most of you my help already. I can give you advice, Kelsie. Try all the elements." Kelsie blinked, then understood. Shawn did too.

"How many are there?" He asked.

"Nine." was Calypso's response. The two Elementals in the group looked at each other, and they ran toward the city.
___
"What are you going to do?" Leon asked the mini fairies. "You're a foot tall!"

"I gues we are" Paine assented. "Yuna" Yuna thrust her paddle up and muttered something. The fairies grew until they were about 5'6 but were still flying.

"Whaddya think?" Rikku said.

"Well, the town could be in better shape." Genesis said. "Although that is my fault. I didn't expect to go off like this." the nine previously mentioned (for Calypso joined the group) arrived on teh scene.

"Well, Riku, how are you?" Maleficent grinned. "Darkness seems to have suited you. You've grown incredibly well."

"Maleficent, back off."

"You can only summon me, Kelsie, nothing else."

"I can beg for your help." This phrasing caught everyone off guard. "I need to summon the other elementals, and we stand a chance to defeat Bahamut only if EVERYONE here works together. I'm going to summon the one Elementals missing then we will all have to attack Bahamut at once. And Genesis shouldn't have all the blame. I'm the one that summoned it."

"Because I made you." Genesis argued.

"ENOUGH" Maleficent shouted, dodging another flame. "Tia Dolma Kelsie, you may want to get started now." The three fairies activated their spheres turning their clothes into samurai clothes. Kelsie stood in an open area. She had summoned individuals before, mostly Shawn, but now they needed everyone.

"Can Everyone come here!" She shouted, unsure of a proper incantation. A portal made of fire opened up in the square, and a teenage gothic boy with black hair stepped out dressed in leather(n.b. this is Warren Peace from Sky High), A shaggy headed brunette 30 year old man dressed in a large shirt and baggy pants pulled himself from the steel in one of the open foundations(n.b. This is Desmond from Lost), Ziz moved himself over slightly. And someone who could only be the rock based earth elemental came out of hte ground. Roxas and Namine started to glow, they were awakened as the Elementals of darkness and light.

"You called sista?" The brunette asked. Kelsie nodded.

"We need to all launch our most powerful attacks at the same time at that." She pointed at Bahamut. The fairies got into place. The Elementals charged up their abilities and activated their powered up forms. People took the keyblades and other assorted weapons out. Vincent turned into Chaos.

"NOW!!!" Kelsie shouted, having pulled water from the Rising Falls she now launched it at Bahamut using "Phantom's overture"

Nis Tumahab Yortsed Gninthgil Maleficent cast her lightning spell. Vines wrapped around Bahamut and started to strangle him. Warren's ability ignited his arms, and he threw a large ball of flames at Bahamut. The Rock elemental sunk Bahamut into the ground. Desmond started to encase Bahamut into steel. Ziz launched a massive tornado at Bahamut and took out a green lightsaber using it with his polearm to slash at the Summon. Roxas, the Elemental of light, Shot beams of light from his keyblade. Namine, the Darkness Elemental, threw a massive ball of Dark energy at him. Vincent's Chaos started to Overwhelm Bahamut. Ajani used his spectral blade. Those that could fly took care of any part not hit by this massive attack. Yuna Riku and Paine helped by using Zantetsu. Bahamut screeched from the master attack, then disintegrated.

"WE DID IT!" Kelsie shouted, and threw her arms around Riku, kissing him.

"Hmmph. You have a girlfriend Riku?" Maleficent mocked.

"We should have a party!" Yuffie shouted. The three fairies, now in their original forms, all danced in a circle. Everyone else collapsed from exhaustion.

"We NEED a party after this." Kairi said.

"TOGA!" Shawn yelled. Kelsie, Warren, and Desmond were the only ones who got it, and their weren't particularly amused. "Okay, something with pineapples." After taking a break, the party got started. The food flowed easily and Kelsie had convinced the committe to have Maleficent and Pete stay for the party. After all, it was their world too.
___
Xemnas looked and saw all nine elementals from the Tia Dolma Kelsie to the dark witch Maleficent, with her cohort Pete of course, celebrating alongside the Keyblade bearers and the Restoration Committee within the former Sector square of Radiant Gardens. He stood upon a white, silver dragon with glowing eyes which itself stood upon in the former headquarters of Shin-Ra. Held in his hands, was a glowing blackish-purple colored heart.

"There is so very much to learn, they had destroyed the darkness manifested of the legendary Summon, Bahamut which was of SIN." He began to laugh, his eyes glowing, as he looked over at Kingdom Hearts right above where they were celebration. "But can they defeat the very void of it?" He looked down upon his new Nobody dragon and smiled sinisterely seeing it in its glory.

"My loyal minion, we will destroy those remnants of the Keyblade Order, Elementals along with those blasted SOLDIER and Turks that continue to pursue us. It is about time to take this universe once and for all."
___
While everyone started celebrating after the defeat of the Summon Bahamut, Hades and Ansem the Seeker of Darkness schemed back in the Underworld.

"Ahh. You wish for me to take over this man's body. Rufus Shin-Ra?" Ansem looking out a window at the the sea of the dead, more famously known as the Lifestream. Hades nodded.

"Of course. What are you waiting for?" Hades said sitting on his throne. "It's a win-win situation obviously."

"Why should I follow your command?" Ansem turned to face Hades shooting him a skeptical look. "What if I refuse?"

"Because I am the Lord of the Dead. Also because I can summon the power of Kingdom Hearts due to my ability as a God to imprison you once again." He got off his throne and walked up to the powerful Heartless. "You may think I can't. But you will surely be mistaken. Don't test my power."

"How may that be?" Ansem asked glaring at him. "I read much in my time when serving as the apprentice of my mentor Ansem the Wise that Minerva was the Goddess of Hearts. Why do you assume you wield such power?"

"That's where you're wrong my friend. Very wrong indeed." He broke his gaze. "It may be true that I am only in charge of souls that swarm throughout the Underworld via the Lifestream while Minerva reigns over hearts, but that is where things get interesting." He went to a bookshelf and started skimmimg through the book names. "Ah. Here it is."

He tossed the book at Ansem and he caught it, then read the books name aloud. "Connection between the Lifestream and Kingdom Hearts." He put the book away. "Was it supposed to enlighten me?"

"Read it. And you will find out." Hades motioned Ansem to leave.

"Fine. I will do you this favor." He summoned a corridor of darkness. "Just forget, I am no one's sidekick. I intend to break off ties with you as soon as possible." Ansem walked through the portal.
___

Last edited:
A

Azrael

nice updates, as usual.

Thank you. I promise to be quicker than Xziled or Madammina, they are gone for now, so I will continue the updates.

If you do read some of the things in the planning thread, some of the dialogue have been changed and some things retconned such as Minerva or characters introduced in Revenge of the Sith.

A

Azrael

__
It was the dead of night, midnight. Outside the perimeter of Radiant Garden, Ajani is stumbling through the woods eventually leading to a small, grassy clearing.

Hey Ajani! How've you been?

"Hades. What do you want now?" Ajani sat down to rest on a tree stump place placing his shield and lightsaber to lay on the grass. "Sorry. Let me rephrase my words. How should I aid you, my liege?"

A favor is all I ask of you. A favor that might benefit all of us in the end, especially you.

"What kind of favor Hades?" Ajani asked, interested and curious as to what the favor might be.

All you have to do is destroy the Shin-Ra satellite hovering over this world. It's called the Planet Killer and has enough power to wipe out all life here when its fires. Do this and I consider us even.

"Okay. Understood Hades, but how am I supposed to get into space since I have no ship with me?" A corridor of darkness appeared just a few couple of meters away from the Spartan warrior. "You work pretty fast."

Enough chit-chat. Chop chop before Shin-Ra decides to activate it and destroy this city along with your friends.

"Fine. I'll be expecting that my soul be free after all of this is over. Or there'll be hell to pay." Ajani gets up to pick up his weapon and walks towards the portal.
___
Due to Angeal and Genesis along with the rest of the Restoration Comittee had explained to the gang about mako. Mako was revealed by Kelsie and the likes of the Keyblade wielders that it was a condensed form of life energy seeped out from its source, the Lifestream

There was a mako reactor recently discovered to be activated by some force where the Lifestream concentrated itself within Hollow Bastion. Cloud, along with Aerith and Tifa arriving at the south hangar of Hollow Bastion. They promised Kelsie and the rest of the Comittee that they could handle themselves especially since Bahamut was destroyed and provide as a scouting party. Both women and the swordsman walked through the abandoned hallways.

"Are we near the reactor now Cloud?" Tifa held her hands againist her waists looking around at the hallway. "It's been a while now, we should have de-activated the tower by now or at least met up with the others."

"It looks like we should be near the reactor any minute now, I hope." Cloud answered as he took out the blueprints to the castle analyzing it. "As for the others, I'm sure they're having problems of their own."

"Do you know which way we should go?" Aerith asked reaching a hand for Cloud's pauldron, her eyes staring into Cloud's for reassurance, Tifa glared at the two. "This place gives me the creeps, I hope everyone else is doing okay. I don't want them to be hurt."

"Let's hope that this war will end soon." He held her tightly and looked up to see Kingdom Hearts glowing brightly in the night sky. "Enough people have lost their lives."

"Thanks Cloud." Aerith sobbed quietly using Cloud's chest to dry her tears. Tifa just stood there alone and let out a sigh as well walking away from the two in her jealousy.

"I'll make sure of it, I'll do anything to bring perpetual peace back to our world." The ground shook for a few seconds causing Aerith and Cloud to hold each other tightly and closing each other's eyes. A large roar was heard in the distance. Both Aerith and Cloud opened their eyes to see parts of the hallway collapse ahead of them. "What just happened? What was that creature that roared?"

"The're's been a misbalance towards the darkness. I can sense a strong essence of power coming from the Reactor the grand hallway entrance doors ahead of us." She pointed to Cloud at a hole in the wall which showed a large green-colored glowing metal tower sticking out of the castle. "There ahead, I'm not sure about the creature."

"Right.." Cloud nodded in seeing the mako tower ahead of them and looked around his surroundings. " TIFA? TIFA? TIFA!" He shouted out as he fell down on his knees.
__
Kelsie had thought ahead and kept a large skein of water by her side at all times now. She glanced back at her team which consisted of Sora and Meddy. She then reached down to finger the knives she took back from the alternate dimension. These were like mini lightsabers and should cut right through most walls, but they might not work with the thicker ones.

"Are we almost there?" Sora whispered. Everyone who had heard the story about Mako had split into a balanced group of three so that in case anything happened the mission had a less likely chance of failing. Meddy fingered the designs on her staff. She had to rescue Ajani. She loved him. Doomed love, love separated by space and time. That was a constant in this group. They reached a door with a combination lock.

bzzt Kelsie activated the light knife and plunged it into the doors lock. THe lock melted, allowing for the door to open.

"How much father?" Kelsie whispered. Sora checked the map.

"Shouldn't be too far."

"Look!" Meddy pointed with her spear. A large green pillar stood in the center of a room. the three ran towards it, and a roar echoed throughout the place. As the trio covered their ears, the tunnel behind them collapsed. Then they heard a great flapping sound. And soon rose the hooded face of Xemnas. But was even more suprising was the fact he rode the nobody of the Bahamut they had just destroyed. Xemnas stood up, and slid down Bahamut's neck. In doing so he arrived right in front of Kelsie.

"Move child. So I may destroy them both."

"No." Kelsie responded. Xemnas activated his lightsaber like weapons.

"These aerial blades of mine can cut through anything."

"Except a keyblade and another lightsaber." And she pulled out her laser knives again. Meddy pointed her blade at Xemnas, Sora did the same.

"You're not going anywhere this time. We'll destroy you here." Sora growled. Xemnas shrugged, and opened a corridor.

"NO YOU DON'T!" Meddy yelled, but missed it. Xemnas went over to the reactors and held his blade out. Kelsie cursed in Russian.

"He's going to destroy the reactor, and us with it." Meddy whispred.

"Hold on." Kelsie said. "Isn't that the same dragon Namine drew?"
__
While inside the empty halls of the Shin-Ra space station, Ajani infiltrates the place sneaking past the SOLDIER guards and Shin-Ra army troops searching for the engine room. His hope was to destroy the engines as the Shin-Ra superlaser was currently pointed at the Rift instead of the Radiant Gardens.

"Where the heck can you find engines in this place?" He passed by a couple more guards and snuck quietly into another room. "Hell. This place is huge. At least no one knows I'm here"

Yet he didn't know that his presence was already known by a possessed Rufus. He would make sure that Ajani would die. As well as all of his enemies who were stuck fighting his counterpart and rival Xemnas back at Hollow Bastion.
__
While on the Shin-Ra space satellite, Shin-Ra Army Department Head Heidegger was along the hallways of the upper floors hoping to have a rare encounter with the new President, Rufus Shin-Ra. He was escorted by several troops from the Army armed to the bone with weapons to defend their leader. Was it just him because he heard footsteps right above him walking away just as quickly.

"Hm?"

"Where the heck can you find engines in this place?" A voice spoke right above Heidegger's head in the next floor, someone was up there. "Hell. This place is huge. At least no one knows I'm here."

"Looks like we have an intruder in the space station." Heidegger looked back at his SOLDIER bodyguards nodding at them. "Stop the intruder and keep him in the cells. Do not reveal any information of this except among us. Kill him if necessary."

"Yes sir." The troopers answered as they left Heidegger to the direction of the nearby stairs in order to apprehend the person.
__
Riku, Genesis, and Ziz crept silently along the walls of the tower. Riku fit on the walls easier because he lacked a wing such as the other two.

"I wonder why she picked you?" Genesis muttered. "You look like a freak in my eyes."

"You think I don't know that? I heard that enough from DiZ when I worked for him." Riku hissed back.

"You and her live in seperate worlds." Ziz added in.

"Last I checked you didn't live in East High either."

"But she doesn't have to stay there in that backwater world of hers. Being an Elemental much like myself.."

"So she could move to the islands." Riku chimed in. Ziz and Genesis rolled their eyes. "Now, quiet, we're getting close." Riku pulled himself up into the shaft in the side of the wall. Genesis and Ziz flew in light as a feather. Riku glowered, but said nothing. The walls here echoed. He sat up against a wall, and slowly pulled his shoes off.

"What are you doing?" Ziz whispered in his ear.

"I don't want my footsteps to echo. And since the passageway isn't wide enough for you to fly, I recommend you do the same thing." Ziz and Genesis agreed and did the same.

Zizzy. Levaithan said. I don't want you flirting with Kelsie. He and Behemoth were there to scout ahead of the tunnel. Before the flame giving him shape was extinguished, he had told Kelsie of his relationship to her, by blood. She had hugged him and said she was very glad to have met one of her relatives and that he head taken good care of her. Leviathan lamented the lost time with his own direct daughter, Nasya.

I won't... much. But Leviathan. She's just so...

She's 2000 years younger than you..

I look like I'm her age and she's gone through more than most people have in their lifetimes.

You've already have lost your own certain innocence which she still has and intends to keep. Although Xehanort's Heartless tried for her to lose it.

Where is Ansem? Ziz mused as he tried to straighten up.

"Come on" Riku whispered, and they crept silently down a tunnel.

"NO YOU DON'T!" Meddy yelled. The three saw Xemnas with a lightsaber in his hand look like he was about to strike the core, destroying it and the place.

"If I knock him out, I get the date with Kelsie." Genesis said, and he dove. Riku opened a portal to the other side, and Ziz flew down to try to tame the dragon. The earth shook. and more tunnel collapsed.

"You alright Kels?" Riku asked, his blade out.

"I'm fine." she said testily. "Now let's stop Xemnas!"
__
Everyone had their weapons drawn aiming for the direction of the Nobody of Xehanort, Xemnas who was all on his own. He was only there armed with his dual set of red-colored aerial lightsabers, his Bahamut Nobody had immediately been tamed by Ziz and was roaring at its former master, ready to slash at him with its sharp talons. It didn't faze him that he was heavily outnumbered, he was used to fighting againist the odds againist him.

"A great celebration this is, all my enemies gathered before me as I become finally one with the heart of all beings." He raised his arms up and looked to see the glowing heart shaped moon. "Ah. I can see it now, my queen and kingdom are waiting for me. Calling on to me, I shall be all powerful and wise once I accept its gift."

"The Gift of the Goddess does not belong to you...or anyone with dark intentions." Genesis as he landed to the ground taking out his rapier. "The true gift of the Goddess is neither power or knowledge, but one in which all beings possess at birth." He pointed his index finger to his chest. "Our hearts."

"You won't get away with trying to take Kingdom Hearts again." Riku summoned his Keyblade. "I'll make sure that you fall right now." Kelsie then slowly approached Xemnas as well, armed with her knives. Her eyes glowing a bright green. Her voice not her own, but more mature..and angelic.

You disappoint me Xehanort.....you haven't learned that you can't destroy the light. So many times have you failed.

"Won't you get it that you will never gain what you wish to obtain by causing war and chaos like this." Meddy shouted. "As long as we have faith in each other, you'll never win. Two thousand years or now, you'll lose!"

"They're right. Something as pure as the Goddess would never accept you." Cloud added in as he walked right into the Reactor room with Aerith following right behind him. "Your part in this war ends right now. The worlds are tired of being your victims of your quest for power and knowledge." He summoned his sword and pointed its long blade towards Xemnas.

"Cloud." said Xemnas. "It's a shame that Tifa isn't with you.""

"Shut up!"

"As long as our hearts are connected." Aerith placed her hand towards her chest and closed her eyes. "Just like Meddy and everyone has told you throughout the ages, you'll never win." Kairi and Sora arrived then after, with Kingdom Key and Island Memories at hand. They held their hands tightly, Xemnas simply smiled.

"It looks like more are arriving by the second to greet me." He turned towards Sora and Kairi. "Look what we have here....Sora and Kairi. How long has it been since I last saw you."

"Enough Xehanort!" shouted Sora as he immediately summoned Ultima Weapon in replacement of the Kingdom Keychain attached to his Keyblade. "I want you to disappear, I have enough of you bothering us and everyone else."

"Is that so? My heart aches due to this." Xemnas said as he held his heart, appearing to be hurt by Sora's word. "And to think we were friends."

"You know you can stop faking Xemnas!" Kairi pointed the blade of her Keyblade right at Xemnas. "Riku and Sora told me everything about you Nobodies. All of you have no hearts."

They are right. You won't ever reach Kingdom Hearts, Xehanort. Minerva spoke through Kelsie. I will never allow you or anyone with the intention to harm others to ever rule Kingdom Hearts for their own selfish gains."

"The Queen of Kingdom Hearts has presented herself to me, what a honor bestowed upon a deizen of the void such as myself." smiled Xemnas as he glanced at Kelsie, her Tia Dolma attire transformed into a more regal attire adorned with a shield. "Who expected you out of all to interfere with me? You would understand my intentions as well, we can rule this ignorant universe together." She went into her battle stance.

"If you are not with me Minerva-" said Xemnas as he began to take a few steps back towards the reactor and began to point his aerial blades towards the unstable mako. "-then you are agai-" He was then stabbed in the back with a large sword sticking out of him, dark liquid poured out his mouth. "What the?"

"Huh?" said everyone as they saw a unknown figure stab the Nobody. "Who is that?"

"What's going on?" Xemnas said screeching in pain as he looked back to see that it was Zack from Banora Village. "I-i-it's you, the Shin-Ra lapdog puppy.......what are you doing here?" Zack simply smiled seeing the dark liquid pour of Xemnas in large amounts.

"Nice to meet you too again." Zack said to Xemnas as he deepened the stab wound. "That's for killing all those townspeople and hurting Sephiroth, you bastard!! I can't wait until you're rotting in a Shin-Ra prison cell in the prison colonies at Junon."

"Zack!!" Cloud smirked as he immediately recognized his friend as the person who stabbed Xemnas. "You're alive! Where the heck have you been"

"Long story, I'll tell you and the rest of the gang over the ship when we head to the space station. First, let's de-activatethis place so no one will use it."
__

Last edited:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Thank you, Ziz, for doing this.

But, um, I have a slight complaint about the last post (and a request)

you took out all the expositoin. you didn't talk about Meddy and death jammer, and WHY The gang is intersted in Mako and how they know about the ship.

And Can I finish the editing? (I'll log in on Halloween)

But all in all, a very good job. thank you again

A

Azrael

Thank you, Ziz, for doing this.

But, um, I have a slight complaint about the last post (and a request)

you took out all the expositoin. you didn't talk about Meddy and death jammer, and WHY The gang is intersted in Mako and how they know about the ship.

And Can I finish the editing? (I'll log in on Halloween)

But all in all, a very good job. thank you again

I'll make sure to put it in, I only am putting in what we posted, I'm adding nothing new unless you wish me too.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
unedited

(AntiSora92)
Zack held to Sephiroth's unconscious body which just laid there, only heavy breathing and a weak heartbeat could only to be heard by the black haired porcupine-like SOLDIER First Class from the stab wound at the chest he took from the unknown man in the black coat. He held a tight grip onto his sword in case of any approaching Genesis clones or local Heartless would show their faces around at Banora.

He heard the sounds of a nearby chopper, he looked to see that it was a Shin-Ra standard helicoptor meaning Turks were piloting it. He laid Sephiroth's body on the ground and took out his sword waiting to see who would come out. The hatch doors opened and several Turks in their black suits came out in single file, Reno and Rude behind them.

"Hey SOLDIER punk, you missed us?" smiled Reno as he waved his hand greeting Zack. He looked down to see Sephiroth on the ground. "Hey Zack, who's the dead stiff laying on the ground? He looks like he got his ass handed down on by something." Rude walked closer towards the body.

"Judging from the clothes he is wearing, he is a SOLDIER like Zack. Can't recognize him from anywhere in which I met SOLDIER." said Reno as he looked to Zack, "What's his name? Is his new to SOLDIER? He doesn't look well."

"Name's Sephiroth, one of the new Firsts that was assigned by President Rufus Shinra himself to aid us in the mission to find Angeal and Genesis, we've been attacked by some Genesis clones and this guy in a black hood. Apparently Lazard has disappeared along with a few other Department Heads after the attack on Radiant Garden and-"

"News travels fast from what I'm hearing, our Department Head Verdot disappeared around the same time as SOLDIER Director Lazard, although that's a different story for another day." said the bald headed Turk and he looked to Reno.

"Things have been chaotic. I hear Shin-Ra troops are being attacked all over by Turk and SOLDIER deserters working for Genesis and his allies. President left New Midgar to observe a space station built by the Research Department."

"By the way, have you or Reno seen Angeal or Genesis anywhere?" asked Zack. Reno and Rude shook their heads in response causing a sad sigh to be released by him. "Oh, well it looks like we're back at Square one right now. So any new orders right now?" Rude shook his head.

"We have orders by President Shinra to re-activate the mako reactor at Hollow Bastion and clear the area of any anti-Shinra elements in the area." said Rude and he looked towards Reno. "Tell the men to head back to the helicoptor to return to the base at Costa del Sol, mission's terminated." Reno nodded and shouted out to the other Turks.

"Men, you heard my partner Rude here! Head back to the helicoptor, mission's terminated. Let's head back to base and rest there until our next mission. Information regarding that will be released once we leave the district of Banora."

All of the lower-ranking Turks said their 'Yes Sirs' out loudly adding to the ego of the two elder Turks, especially Reno, and marched towards the helicoptor. Rude gave additional orders to tend to Sephiroth and any surviving local civilians and bring them towards the helicoptor. Zack was the last one to leave of course, picking a batch of Banora dumbapples or Banora White apples to the chopper for the journey to Costa del Sol then to Radiant Garden.

(madammina)
Kelsie snuggled in a bed for once, asleep from exhaustion again, as Riku tucked her in. The bed was warm. She had eaten real food. She had her old form back. And she was going to spend the remainder of the week at East High. She tried to persuade Riku to let her go to his mother's funeral, but he just said he would grab her before it started but he and his dad would take care of all the arrangements.

"See YOUR family, Kelsie." he whispered in her ear. "You don't know when You'll see them again." Well, with Bahamut gone, there was No Way for her to have a nightmare again. How very wrong she was.

She hear screaming, and felt the water cry out. After the extended time on the ocean she could sense the temp of the water easily, but this... this was different. She felt her own strength sap from her. She limped out of the room and opened the door into the courtyard.

"They activated a Mako Reactor" Genesis yelled to Leon. "We have to go before the life force is sucked dry!" Meanwhile Kelsie heard a roar. She turned and saw a gigantic dragon crossing the night sky.
__________________________________________________ _____________--
Meanwhile....

"You think you're so great because you're the only one Kelsie permits to carry her." Genesis, slightly drunk from forgetting about how liquified Banorapples affected people, yelled at Riku. Riku looked up from the lemonade he was drinking.

"What are you talking about."

"He's jealous." Ziz said. "'Course who can blame him." Riku spat out his lemonade.

"Are you challenging me over Kelsie?" he asked, as he stood up.

"This will be interesting." Maleficent muttered. "Will the fact he cares for Kelsie corrupt his heart again? She is nothing like Ansem."

"No, she isn't but..." Maleficent looked at Shawn curiously. "You don't know, do you." Maleficent did not respond, but Shawn thought it was probably prudent to relate the story of Ansem and Kelsie.

"You're the one who tried to kill me over her! If it wasn't for the fact she froze you and threw me off a cliff I would be dead right now!" Ziz yelled, pulling out his polearm.

"If it wasn't for you flirting with a taken girl, you wouldn't have been bothered in the first plae!" Riku retorted summoning Souleater. "And Bahamut wouldn't have been here if you hadn't forced Kelsie to summon it." He yelled at Genesis. Genesis unsheathed his sword.

"What's going on?" Kelsie asked. She stood in the door to the tent.

"They're arguing over you. I thought you were sleeping." Yuffie said.

"Yeah, well, me and sleep don't get along now. Or Deams just really like me." Kelsie put her fingers to her lips and whistled. This broke up the boys before it became a brawl.
"Look, this isn't the best time but we are going to have to do one more fight. Genesis, Angeal. You're going to have to tell us everything you know about Mako."

(Xziled)
while watching the fight between Riku, Genesis, and Ziz break up thanks to Kelsie, Ajani motions to Meddy to over to another room.

"You called?" she asked playfully. Ajani just had an indifferent face and took out his spear. "What you gonna do with that?"

"This weapon is yours now Meddy," he said and tossed her the spear. but the moment she grabbed it the spear let out a piercing light that filled the entire room. seconds later as the light reseided, the spear had changed form and color. it was now a blue with a gold shain and hook attached at the bottom, and at the top, camouflaged to match the staff, was the hilt of a sword.

"Why are you giving this to me?"

"Because, that weapon, just like a keyblade chooses its owner," he said as he eyed the weapons new form. "The weapons name is Deathjammer, and it chose you because you've overcame great prejudice."

"Thank you," and she hugged him and they kissed once more.
after they finished kissing, Ajani said

"Now I must leave before Hades takes over again," and he started to walk out the door when Meddy grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"Will I ever see you again?" as tears started to flow out from under her visor.

"Not as long as I am bound to Hades," and he walked out passing everyone as they continued what they were doing unaware of Ajani's presense. then out the gates he went and disappeared from sight.

(AntiSora92)
Meanwhile at Radiant Garden, a Shin-Ra helicoptor is flying over the ruins of Sector 0, where the beautifully designed Shin-Ra main company headquarters was located. Rude was piloting the vehicle seeing the burning ruins of Hollow Bastion where there was a glowing green aura being emitted, the signs of the mako reactor being activated. Reno saw the burning castle overhead and was in shock in how devastated the city was. Zack and the rest of the Turks were busy asleep.

"Is that Sector 0's Reactor activated already? I thought it was shut down, Rude."

"So did I, apparently President Shinra didn't inform us of someone already activating the tower. Who do you think it is?"

"Don't know or care. The mission is already done for us, let's head back to the Space Station. I feel a promotion coming i-"

"We still have to investigate the reactor. Activated or not, we need to make sure that no one who is against Shin-ra's interest is activating the reactor. By the way, detecting a creature
in Sector 0 along with a few lifeforms."

"Restoration Committee probably, bet that President Shinra would want us to eliminate them after all that has been in this month with Genesis. So I guess we're headed to Hollow Bastion?"

"Exactly, make sure that everyone is ready and awake for the mission especially Zack and Sephiroth, we need as much SOLDIER assistance as we can out of those too."

"Thought Sephiroth was in critical condition from that mission at Banora."

"Medical team injected him with mako-enhanced Jenova cells from the genetic template of Angeal and Genesis to give him a quick recovery. "

"He still has those wings though."

"Wings don't belong to monsters, wings symbolize freedom Reno. Remember that, maybe Genesis is right in what he's doing. I mean why are we serving Shin-Ra? Why are we-"

"Enough with the chit chat, its like I'm still talking to Cissnei and Tseng right now. We're just several feet away from the reactor hangar. Proceed landing in several minutes."

"Roger that. Reno. Time to wake up the crew."

(madammina)
"Mako is the lifeblood of every planet." Genesis said. He was sober now after Kelsie had thrown him into the rising falls of which she had lowered the temperature. His hair was still wet and he had his back to the fire in order to dry it. Everyone listened Genesis and Angeal talked. Namine drew on their words to draw where they needed to go. "It is the energy used to run almost everything."

"However," Angeal said. "While normally it is used to create life then returned, Shin Ra used it to make electricity plants. Once used to create electricity, Mako disappears."

"Originally." Genesis continued, his eyes glowing strangely in the half light "They thought that there was so much that no one would be running out any time soon."

"But the levels dropped." Leon guessed. The two SOLDIER nodded. Meddy fingered her new spear. Namine started to draw a dragon.

Maleficent disappeared in a flash of green fire. Diablo flew off and circled a bit, his caws echoing eerily in the cold air. The green fire returned, and Maleficent was carrying a large sheaf of paper. "These look familiar?" she showed Genesis and Angeal what looked like blueprints.

"Yes." Genesis said. "It looks like a Mako extractor, but it's... mobile? Why is it moblie?"

"It's not only mobile." Maleficent interrupted. "It's" Cid and Riku each grabbed one from Genesis and Angeal.

"It's flying in space." Riku breathed.

"BRILLIANT!" Cid shouted. "They got a sattelite going!"

"It's more than that Cid" Riku said. "It's super powerful too... oh no." Riku looked up. "They're going to use it on the whole planet."

"They'll kill everything!" Aerith said. "All those souls, gone." She started to hug herself, until Cloud put his arms around her.

"We'll stop it." Cloud said, looking up. "We need to."

"But how are we going to get there?" Sora asked.

"Gummi ship?" Roxas offered.

"Won't work." Cid said, analyzing the plans. "You'll need the strength of Bahamut there to destroy this thing."

"And we need the gummis for when we head back to that alternate dimension." Kelsie pointed out. "We promised we'd go back." Namine suddenly started to frown.

"Does Bahamut have a nobody?" She asked.

"I hope not, why?" Tifa said, looking jealously at Aerith. Namine sat up, and turned her drawing around. Kelsie, Sora, and Meddy were on a silver Bahamut.

Last edited:
A

Azrael

Me or Madammina?

Because I tried my best to do my best in editing those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back