• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bLiTzBaLL~cHaMp

kaizer21 said:
I'll summarize.

Disney castle has a door just like that. It leads to the Timeless River world.

Timeless River has that door. It leads back to Disney Castle.

Kingdom Hearts IS the door to darkenss. Sora was wrong. Ansem was right.

Right?
We dont know what exactly is in Disney Castle yet. Also, I dont think Kingdom Hearts is the door to darkness. If it were, then Ansem would have kept on fighting Sora instead of being defeated when the door opened.

Ansem/Sephy

I dont think Kingdom Hearts is the door to darkness. If it were, then Ansem would have kept on fighting Sora instead of being defeated when the door opened.

Did I not just give you a quote from TN himself explaining that the door was darkness?! If you read the lines of the machine in EotW's Prison, then you'd realise this! It said the Dark Door was sealed by Light. Also, the fact that the door was darkness was a key element in explaining why Riku could not pass through the door and is a vital element to the story in general. The thing is: we've yet to find the Door to the Light yet; we've sealed the Door of Darkness (hmm . . . it lasted a year before someone decided to un-seal it . . .) and now we must open the Door to the Light.

Midnightdragon

Nope I doubt that's the door to Kingdom Hearts. That's either the door to enter or exit the Timeless River world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back