• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdoms And Stuff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJMIgnatio

Release date for FF XII is 3-16-06. How is this related to kingdom hearts. It's not. However, if FF XII got a felease date, why shouldn't KHII?

I am currently searching for any info in the Exhibion area.

Megaflare thinks he's a smartass for closing this discussion earlier.
I'll include a pic this time.
20050730_01_ff02.jpg

Hokage

Banned
Awards
lmao. but anyways. i really hope that KH2 doesnt come after FF12. i swear i would be so pissed and hurt. after believing that this game would come out this year. i dont want to feel the pain people did when Halo was pushed back. omg pleaseee. nnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

M

MegaFlare

Look kid, I'm a female. Don't create another topic when I close one. If you think it shouldn't have been closed, I'd be glad to hear your comment through a PM.

I'll repeat what I said in the last thread, I edited and added more.

As of right now, there is no official release date for Kingdom Hearts 2. Conference coming up? Perhaps there is, if there's a release date, all hail and rejoice.

Another thing, Final Fantasy XII's release date isn't relevant to the release date of Kingdom Hearts 2. Don't expect Kingdom Hearts to be released later than Final Fantasy yet simply because FFXII is set to be released on 3-16-06. As of right now, KH2 is set to be released during Winter 05/06.

I'll leave this open a little longer to see what you have to say, before closing. Rejoice. Swishhh!

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
NJMIgnatio said:
Release date for FF XII is 3-16-06. How is this related to kingdom hearts. It's not. However, if FF XII got a felease date, why shouldn't KHII?

I am currently searching for any info in the Exhibion area.

Megaflare thinks he's a smartass for closing this discussion earlier.
I'll include a pic this time.
20050730_01_ff02.jpg

No relation. KH2 is most likely undecided, they are still working and developing it. And threads about release dates should be closed....it's in the rules, dude.

Counterpart

UnkownSora21 said:
lmao. but anyways. i really hope that KH2 doesnt come after FF12. i swear i would be so pissed and hurt. after believing that this game would come out this year. i dont want to feel the pain people did when Halo was pushed back. omg pleaseee. nnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

well I posted the interview they had with the SE Pres.Maybe he has changed his mind maybe he hasn't we will know this all tomorrow.And I agree I thought it would've came out this year too but hey I remebered that interview and had to bring it up.

EDIT:Megaflare on fire...lol

CloudX159

well i got to say we should Prepare the nuclear bombs if this game gets pushed back....

M

MegaFlare

I probably should follow those rules.

Wise decision, NJMignatio. Bare in mind that double posting is also forbidden. That's why we have this trendy button called "Edit". Now, as a final note: FFXII's release date has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts 2 release date, which is expected to be Winter 05/06.

lmao. but anyways. i really hope that KH2 doesnt come after FF12. i swear i would be so pissed and hurt.

Don't count on it. Again, the release date just simply has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts 2. Square Enix knows that Winter isn't Springtime.

EDIT:Megaflare on fire...lol

You bet. *wink*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back