• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KKP (Kute Kitty Protecters)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Legion

It is a special place...A place of wonder and magi
Welcome to KKP! As you might know i am sick of people brutailating kittys! In my neighbourhood a 13 year old beat a cat to of 7 weeks old to death with a brick cause he ripped his trousers slightly! THIS HAS TO STOP! Plz join and protect the Kittys. We will soon have a banner and membership sigs. I ll edit when i get them finished.

F

FinalStrike

Wow, bout time eh? Lol, I'm still first to join you guys. I'll get to work on a cat sig. Though mine not be to great, since I'm still newb on using photoshop and the like.

gazer

I never thought that I would say this but with the about of members this clan is a threat...it must be destoryed....

Tailing Ichigo, following his many exploits!
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
Meh gonna join to i love cats!!! And you just have to end the madness!!!!
kyocat348x48.gif

kyocat48x48.gif

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
1. This has nothing to do with graphics, get someone to move this to the Forum Insanity or I will do it for you

2. Kittens taste delicious

3. LuvKyou, your poem sucks, stop trying

4. Kandy Kitten: You are a slut

Overall, this clan sucks, seeing as your internet words mean nothing in the real world, and you are doing nothing to stop the harming of kittens

For every member that joins this clan, I am going to eat 3 kittens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back