• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

korea launches missiles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Leo~

We dont, because that was a lie. =p

Square Ninja said:
Precisely my point.

(........)

Um yeah me agree, LIES. No source.

If Korea was so dumb to try and shoot missles to the U.S., they would have to be really stupid. They would DIE.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
1. They were tests. (Supposedly)
2. Since nothing's blown up yet, I have no worries. (If they were luanched)
3. I hear somewhere that they were aiming at hawaii. o_O (Kill the tourists!)
4. They're obviously idiots anyways. They, of all people, should know that we have enough nuclear weaponry to destroy the planet several times over.
5. How do you know?

Gamergirl

Silver Member
purified_riku155 said:
\

1 They fired 7 missiles
2. The first 3 WERE tests, but the last 4 were aimed at:

Los Angeles
Kansas City
Chicago
I forgot the other, but it was on the West Coast

well u are right about there being 7 missiles launched. most of them landed in the Sea of Japan. 4 of the missiles that he launched called "TaepodongII" had a range of 3,500 or more miles meaning it was within range of Alaska. Another missile was a scud and another was a Nodong. and just so yall know im getting this info from an article from Newsweek (july 17, 2006) that i have in front of my face right. i might post the article 2morrow whenever i can get to my scanner

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Gamergirl89 said:
well u are right about there being 7 missiles launched. most of them landed in the Sea of Japan. 4 of the missiles that he launched called "TaepodongII" had a range of 3,500 or more miles meaning it was within range of Alaska. Another missile was a scud and another was a Nodong. and just so yall know im getting this info from an article from Newsweek (july 17, 2006) that i have in front of my face right. i might post the article 2morrow whenever i can get to my scanner

Be careful about reading the news. They may "report" news stories, however, they may not always be entire truthful or tell the whole story.

LIAR LIAR

WHAAAA?!!

Chicago is on the west coast??? (>___>);;;;;??

I think ur confused about the people that planned to get the Sears Tower. (.___.);

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Didn't any one listen to my post at all whatsoever?

1. I sad that the ones that were aimed at America were SHORT RANGE! MEANING if they didn't fail, they WOULDN'T have reavched America ANYWAY!

Hikari.No.Endo said:
WHAAAA?!!

Chicago is on the west coast??? (>___>);;;;;??

I think ur confused about the people that planned to get the Sears Tower. (.___.);

No you de-de-deeee. I never said Chicago was on the west coast.

Savior of dawn said:
1. They were tests. (Supposedly)
2. Since nothing's blown up yet, I have no worries. (If they were luanched)
3. I hear somewhere that they were aiming at hawaii. o_O (Kill the tourists!)
4. They're obviously idiots anyways. They, of all people, should know that we have enough nuclear weaponry to destroy the planet several times over.
5. How do you know?

1. I know because it's been on CNN for the past week and a half. My t.v. is on CNN NOW.
2. If they blew anything up, [which they couldn't have anyway] we'd be dead from nuclear war right now, or dieing slowly from radiation poison.
3. Thank you, that way the last one I couldn't think of.
4. Korea was just trying to get attention. Why aim a short range nuke someplace it can't even reach if you're not trying to get attention. It's more like Final Destination. A bit of in your face irony. Because nobody wins a nuclear war. EVERYONE dies.

Gamergirl89 said:

So are you agreeing with me? I'm confused by your post

Squareninja, monkeybutt, and leo.
Yeah. We're ALL lying about N. Korea. Nothing is going down, I was just being playful...Shut up. I'm just saying back what the t.v said. So I'm lying just to make intersting conversation. Yeah, I have no proof, but if you turn to any current events channel, you'll see what I'm talking about. So I won't call you any names, but seriously try to back up your info if you're trying to disprove me about something I'm watching now.

Thespis

purified_riku, you seem to be a tad bit confused on just exactly what the detonation of a nuclear bomb inside the continental Untied States would actually do...I'll just leave it at we would not all be dead from a few nukes.

As for the missiles being aimed at major US cities, if it was on the news, the no doubt CNN.com would have something on it. Please find such an article and post a link here.

It has also been said that the North Koreans are 'stupid' or 'crazy', which is not only false, but is also stereotyping. Kim Jong is not an insane man, and the people in his country are not stupid. The government out of Pyongyang is one of the most secretive and unpredictable on Earth, so many of its actions seem sudden and unexpected.

I would also like to point out that as a sovereign nation, North Korea does have the right to test fire missiles and also has the right to bolster its military should it be deemed necessary. Firing the missiles on the 4th was a political statement, and one that many could see through.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

No.

I'm just saying back what the t.v said. So I'm lying just to make intersting conversation. Yeah, I have no proof, but if you turn to any current events channel, you'll see what I'm talking about. So I won't call you any names, but seriously try to back up your info if you're trying to disprove me about something I'm watching now.

I dont know what television your watching, but it's obviously a lie. No news channel has said anything about them aiming at anything. They were missle tests to see if the missles worked. If you want to discuss facts, I'm here all day, but were not going to discuss some random junk the media can splurt out at you to make you afraid.

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
the problem is that he is getting this information as he states from "CNN" whnen have news scources ever been 100 % right ESSPECIALLY when there political and nuclear threat wise. The goverment makes sure that somethings are hiding from the citizens because they dont want the citizens to know that so even a news channel sometimes may not post the right facts

pepsi458

Website
pepsi458.deviantart.com
according to the news all the missles where aimded and Hawaii there where 6 short range missles and one long range missle do to all the missles going into the sea of Japan Japan is very nervouse and is preparded to lanch a defensive stike against NK if they launch another missle Japan's constitution says they can not attack offensivly (do to what happended after WW2) but a defensive strike is ok to Japan the problem is that the US might be forced to aid Japan even if they attack.

Thespis

Please, if you're going to claim that the missiles were aimed anywhere except the Sea of Japan, provide a link to a credible news source to back it up. Test is the key word in 'test missiles', and you all seem to be acting like North Korea launched a failed offensive strike. Once again, test missiles.

While the Japanese and South Koreans are understandably worried, I have seen nothing that says a Japanese attack is immanent if the nation test fires more rockets. Once again, please provide a credible link before you post such allegations.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
purified_riku155 said:
Squareninja, monkeybutt, and leo.
Yeah. We're ALL lying about N. Korea. Nothing is going down, I was just being playful...Shut up.

How about no, and you kiss the largest portion of my ass?

purified_riku155 said:
I'm just saying back what the t.v said. So I'm lying just to make intersting conversation. Yeah, I have no proof, but if you turn to any current events channel, you'll see what I'm talking about. So I won't call you any names, but seriously try to back up your info if you're trying to disprove me about something I'm watching now.

Oh? You have "facts?" It sounds to me like more sensationalize bullcrap being fed to by the media. Think about it, kid. Why the hell would North Korea launch missiles at the United States, the only remaining superpower in the world, knowing that the missiles wouldn't even reach the targets? It doesn't make sense, does it? That's why we don't buy it. We are at least thinking for ourselves.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
*Smirks and backs up to Canada.

Haha its funny reading about all the other countries fighting : D

*bids for U.S. to conquer all

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Square Ninja said:
Think about it, kid.

Did you call me kid? I'm 18. Please don't insult me.:mad:

Why the hell would North Korea launch missiles at the United States, the only remaining superpower in the world, knowing that the missiles wouldn't even reach the targets?

THANK YOU. THAT IS MY POINT:). They wouldn't reach here anyway even though they were aimed here. So like I said. KJI has a wierd sense of humor
[/quote]

Oh? You have "facts?"

Are you trying to say that because I get my info from the t.v., that it is a lie? Tell me, where is it you get your info from? Internet? Newspaper? T.V.? All forms of media. Anywhere you get your info is a form of media. So if my ino is wrong, then yours is too, seeing as how all forms of media are wrong. Unless you're sitting beside Kim Jong Il himself and he's telling you this himself. In which case you should be shot.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
purified_riku155 said:
Are you trying to say that because I get my info from the t.v., that it is a lie? Tell me, where is it you get your info from? Internet? Newspaper? T.V.? All forms of media. Anywhere you get your info is a form of media. So if my ino is wrong, then yours is too, seeing as how all forms of media are wrong. Unless you're sitting beside Kim Jong Il himself and he's telling you this himself. In which case you should be shot.

My point was that one should fully accept news as the truth from any source. I'm not saying that what I hear is fact. All I stated was that you heard is more than likely not completely true or the whole story. The "targets" of the missile launches sounds an awful lot like a cheap scare tactic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back