• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LaDainian Tomlinson or Cadillac Willams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
One of the ultimate Football Discussions. Hmmm . . . I'd say LT is the better RB. Cadillac runs like Walter Payton, he doesn't break tackles but he just take hits. I believe if you dodge tackles instead of take them head on, then you're less likely to fumble the ball. Not only that, but LT is a veteran while Cadillac is still a rookie. If Cadillac keeps taking so many hard hits, then one day he's going to get whalloped and eventaully fumble the ball. Those are the reasons why I think LT is the better RB for right now . . .

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Cadillac Pimping on them 24's.. Sorry just had to say that.. I do believe LT is the better running back because of his speed and his ability to run over people like a damn bulldozer.. but Cadillac is showing me that he has true potential to become a great running back with more experience in the league.. Also.. man it feels good to have a woman who likes football to talk to.. RPG.. is leik PWNSOME!!! sorry.. hehehe

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Uh Ladanian hands down. Caddillac is good but he is still a rookie, Tomlinson got alot more experience. Maybe in 5 years Caddillac

moogles

LaDainian without a doubt. He is just an explosive RB and makes huge plays. Unfortunately, he has just been lost do to injury.

Black Chaos Mage

Please, right now its no contest. LT is argualby the best football player in the NFL, and Cadillac is still a rookie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back