• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lagoon Engine?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemykeyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
Heres the back of all the books! Because I can't explain anything!>.<

Yen and Jin are brothers in elementary school and successors in the Ragun family craft of defeating evil spirits. In this world, the battle with spirits comes down to a game of guessing your opponent's "name." Once you know the name you gain control over the fight. Both Yen and Jin have secret names only they know ... and must keep them secret or risk death!
^ Thats the first book

Kana Mikami, who is part of the Mikami family, has a major crush on Yen Ragun... but is it really Yen she's in love with? When Kana is given a book that is rumored to grant wishes to its owner, will she make her move on Yen, or will she get burned?
^2nd book

Who's guarding the manor? That's the question Yen and Jin must answer when they confront the ghostly Maga that's haunting a creepy mansion! Can Jin master his special attack in time to slay the spooky specter?
^3rd book

Please note: I got this all from tokyopop.com

alchemykeyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
BunnyCupCakes said:
The characters look so CUTE!!!! I just went on da Tokyopop website. I knew it sounded familar!

Lol! Yen and Jin are really cute!^^ So..... here they are!^^
img_6597_28025_1.jpg

alchemykeyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
BunnyCupCakes said:
OMG!!!!!!THE CUTENESSSS!!!MAKE IT STOP!!!!

damn that's adorable.....that is a very good pic....(stare)
so cute.......I like it. Anything with cute characters, I read.

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!!!! There soooooo cute!!^^
Lol! ME to, but every manga is good to me!^^

helios

Bronze Member
Ill do some research on it but ive heard of it B4 while i was reading another Manga it is interesting.

alchemykeyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok! YAY new fans fo LE!!!!!! Hm...... did you know (if your a DNAngel fan you might know this like me..) that Yen and Jin (from this book) are in the 9th volume. of DNAngel?!? REALLY!! Its near the end of the book and in the corner you can see them!!!!!! First when I saw them I was all like, look I know them...*thinking*... OMG! OMG! OMG!!!! ITS YIN AND YEN!!!!^^
But its realy true!!! If I had a picture of it I would show you, but I dont...... And I'm not lying!!!!! Check it out for yourself!!!!!!

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
That's pretty cool( though I haven't read vol. 9 of DN Angel yet*sweatdrop*)
I know, I see the same thing in other anime & mangas too, like in Tsubasa( I think that's the name....?By Clamp) You can see this Chii look-alike(Chobits) with a Sakura & Lee look-alike from Card Captors( if that's even them...i haven't even read that manga)

Last edited:

alchemykeyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok BCC,
Tsubasa does not have look alikes they are actuly the same person from a different world! Its has like ALL of the Clamps books in to one, really... also there are SOME new characters. But old ones too.^^

And Syaoran and Sakura are the main characters BUT older.....

The manga is very confuzing with all its connections and twists. So I'm sorry to say, you just really have to read it.... carefully!^^ kk?o.0

Back of book for people who dont know:
"SAKURA AND SYAORAN RETURN! But they're not the people you know. Sakura is the princess of Clow--and possessor of a mysterious, misunderstood power that promises to change the world. Syaoran is her childhood friend and leader of the archaeological dig that took his father's life. They reside in an alternate reality...where whatever you least expect can happen--and does. When Sakura ventures to the dig site to declare her love for Syaoran, a puzzling symbol is uncovered--which triggers a remarkable quest. Now Syaoran embarks upon a desperate journey through other worlds--all in the name of saving Sakura."
Cant spell>.<

alchemykeyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok BCC,
Tsubasa does not have look alikes they are actuly the same person from a different world! Its has like ALL of the Clamps books in to one, really... also there are SOME new characters. But old ones too.^^

And Syaoran and Sakura are the main characters BUT older.....

The manga is very confuzing with all its connections and twists. So I'm sorry to say, you just really have to read it.... carefully!^^ kk?o.0

Back of book for people who dont know:
"SAKURA AND SYAORAN RETURN! But they're not the people you know. Sakura is the princess of Clow--and possessor of a mysterious, misunderstood power that promises to change the world. Syaoran is her childhood friend and leader of the archaeological dig that took his father's life. They reside in an alternate reality...where whatever you least expect can happen--and does. When Sakura ventures to the dig site to declare her love for Syaoran, a puzzling symbol is uncovered--which triggers a remarkable quest. Now Syaoran embarks upon a desperate journey through other worlds--all in the name of saving Sakura."
Cant spell>.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back