• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

land of departure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora^Fan

Yeah, I don't think so. Like pointed before all of the worlds that returned in KH were taken over by Ansem but Land of Departures wasn't or maybe instead of being taken over by darkness it was destroyed

Pyro Nymph XIII

it doesnt matter if the world were taken by ansem. it was the world taken by the heartless. member what sora donald and goofy talked about at the end of the world in kh1?

goofy is this all thats left of the worlds taken by the heartless?

sora those worlds will be restored once we defeat ansem right?

it never said anything specific about worlds taken over by ansem SoD. one because he wouldnt have existed when the land of departure was consumed. xehanort was found in radiant garden after the events of bbs.after the heartless had been created. and there are no heartless in bbs cause they havent been created yet. so how exactly could xehanort SoD have taken over that world with the heartless if the heartless didnt exsist hence xehanorts HEARTLESS hadnt been created yet?

TheXemnas

plus the dark sphere we see when its getting consumed by darkness looks exactly the same as the on in destiny islands in the first one where the islands were destroyed

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
LOD returned???

Ok so we know that the LOD was swallowed up by darkness on account of the huge sphere thing sucking it up.

Know we know that Sora closed the DTD he restored all worlds taken by the darkness to normal so i'm guessing the LOD is back.

(Also this diss proves the LOD becoming CO)

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: LOD returned???

Ok so we know that the LOD was swallowed up by darkness on account of the huge sphere thing sucking it up.

Know we know that Sora closed the DTD he restored all worlds taken by the darkness to normal so i'm guessing the LOD is back.

(Also this diss proves the LOD becoming COD)
i think it could b CO, but expect to b flamed.

A

Azrael

Re: LOD returned???

Perhaps as a training ground for Sora and Riku.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well yeah but what would sora go there for????

Gram

Banned
Awards
To unlock their fullest potential. To be taught properly by a master could allow the two of them to be even better. I mean Sora would be trashed by Master Xehanort if you consider how he fought off TAV with so much ease.
good point, though idoubt that even with proper trainin they could pwn MX.

Lunos

Sunset Horizons = That's what left of Land of Departure

Don't know whether someone has already brought this thought up. So here it is:

You've watched the trailor, of course. Have you seen how Land of Departure is ruined by an storm of darkness? Could it be that the desert where the keyblade wars took place really is the Land of Departure? Or what's left of it afterwards.

Or are there any official statements that confirmed "Sunset Horizons" being an separated world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back