• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

land of dragons question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soul sketcher

i live in nothingness....thats something,isnt it?
please dont put any more than just the anwser to this, but i really want 2 kno, is the heartless dragon in land of dragons that we saw so many screens of and stuff a extra boss like kurt zisa and that phantom in peter pans wolrd? FOR THOSE WHO HAVE PLAYED IT OR KNO FOR SHORE
i would say why i ask this, but it may be a bit of a spoilere

thanx a lot

Last edited:

BraveryOfAChild

soul sketcher said:
please dont put any more than just the anwser to this, but i really want 2 kno, is the heartless dragon in land of dragons that we saw so many screens of and stuff a extra boss like kurt zisa and that phantom in peter pans wolrd? FOR THOSE WHO HAVE PLAYED IT OR KNO FOR SHORE
i would say why i ask this, but it may be a bit of a spoilere

thanx a lot

No, it's not a secret boss, you later on have to return to The Land of Dragons, the worlds may seem short, but you actually have to come back to them.

D

Dexter

You mean Storm Rider/? Then no he's not an secret boss, you face him in the second visit of Land of Dragons.

mollywhopper

i checked itout inmy book and no there are the standered emimies aned crap plus those hourse lance dudes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back