• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxenne theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrcEnigma

Err... Larxene uses electric-based attacks and daggers. The Enigmatic Man not only doesn't use electric-based attacks (It's more like energy, from what I've seen of him -- I don't have Final Mix, for the record.), but he doesn't speak in the same manner as Larxene. Not only that, but Larxene was just Marluxia's flunky, she didn't have any reason to "test"/fight Sora or anything.

I personally don't think the Enigmatic Man was any of the Nobody from Chain of Memories. I could be wrong, naturally, but I just don't think so.

EmZexion

Website
myspace.com
Larxene's was the newest member of the organization shes was number 12.Plus the EM doesn't have any features of Larxene.Plus the EM arsenal of weapons were more advanced then Larxene's attacks.

L

l_neiman

I agree with your interpretation of the electricity and such, Cloud302, but given how hard it is to beat the Enigmatic Man in Final Mix, it seems to me that he's waaaay more powerful then Larxene is in Chain of Memories, since she's not hard to beat at all. He also has those red sword-like energy beams, that Larxene doesn't have, if I recall correctly (if I'm mistaken please correct me).

What seems more plausible to me is that the Enigmatic Man is "The Superior" that the members of the Organization refer to in Chain of Memories, as well as the "one other man" Axel and Larxene refer to in this bit of dialogue from Chain of Memories (courtesy of The Forgotten One's post in the "KH:COM to KH2" thread):

The Forgotten One said:
Larxene: Wow, Axel, you seem pretty intrigued by this Sora kid.

Axel: And you're not?

Larxene: I haven't made up my mind...but I'd like to know what's on yours.

Axel: He became a Heartless, Larxene — and you know what happens to people who do.

Larxene: People who lose their hearts also lose their minds, their feelings... They're consumed by the darkness.

Axel: Right. But that didn't happen to Sora. He held on to his feelings, even
as a Heartless. Only one other man ever managed to do that."

So, summarizing: while I think your hypothesis possible, I don't find it plausible, given the relative difficulty levels of the Enigmatic Man in Final Mix (I haven't actually played it, but I saw a video of someone fighting him a few months ago, and boy did he move fast!) and Larxene in Chain of Memories. If I had to guess, I think the Enigmatic Man is The Superior, or at least none of the members of the Organization shown in Chain of Memories, as DarrcEnigma states.

R K O

I'm not even gonna bother reading the other posts cause I'm too lazy...

On to business. No. EM is not Larxene. EM just pretty much copied all of the moves from the Unknowns in COM.

#12_Larxene

yeah great saying...but u guys cant xcompare a gba boss to a playstation 2 boss its just stupid of course they are gonna be easier in the gba duh but perhaps EM can be Larxene cuz she rox

R K O

1) Larxene could only do ONE of EM's moves. I did not see any blue/red lasers, beam swords, blue shield, etc.

2) EM was in the middle at the Hollow Bastion gathering. No way she's the leader type. =P

L

l_neiman

Some very objective and unbiased comments there, #12 Larxene... ;)!

R K O

Here's the difference:
-EM's lasers were Red and Blue. Before they even become homing lasers, they take the shape of an orb.
-Larxene's lasers are Yellow. They don't home in on Sora. They don't take the shape of an orb in the 1st phase. And yes, these beams are actually her daggers in the shape of energy.

OmegaHeartless

Cloud302 said:
Some of you said that she used daggers. I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that the things she threw weren't daggers, but beams of energy. The same types of beams that EM throws at you.
The things she throws are daggers you can see so in this image
a583ad5cf6.png

When I saw the video of the E.M.'s fighting techniques I thought its movement was similar to Larxenne's, but I seriously doubt that the E.M. is Larxenne.

Ansem22

You forget to mention that EM is both taller than Larxene and has the standard male unknown body shape. Larxene's body shape is different from EM's.

The only possible unknown Larxene could be is the one directly to the left of EM at Hollow Bastion; for that unknown matched Larxene's height and body shape precisely.

R K O

Ansem22 said:
The only possible unknown Larxene could be is the one directly to the left of EM at Hollow Bastion; for that unknown matched Larxene's height and body shape precisely.
1 problem. We do not know the EXACT spot they are standing in. They may only seem tall or short depending on where they are standing.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Why would Larxene be a part of the organization? Marluxia said treason was a capital crime, Vexen was very scared when he was threatened with telling the Superior, and Larxene plotted with Marluxia to take over the Organization. Anyway, didn't Namine take her "out of the picture"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back