• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Larxne battle after Riku 4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Slayer

Larxene 2 was annoying the first time, but with the right cards, she (and almost every boss in the game) will fall. The one thing that you must avoid in this battle is NOT TO LET HER SANDWICH YOU IN THE CORNER. If she corners you, say goodbye unless she runs out of cards to use. With that said, her only real threats is her sleight, Teleport Rush. Think of Dark Aura, except not as fatal. Have some 0 cards with you (4-5 is good). Use them to your advantage to card break her sleights. Make sure yo dodge roll her attacks and attack her NON-STOP when she is open. She, like any opponent, will be very vulnerable while she is recharging. Roll, break, attack. If you still have trouble, then equip the Riku card. The fact that it makes you resistant to all elements (and saves any cards you use in sleights for 5 sleights) was useful. Vexen and Oogie Boogie are also useful if you find yourself low on life. Everything else is up to you. Add whatever potions, cures, and summons you want. Keep on the pressure and she will die.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
She isn't that hard, esspecially if you got enough skills to whop Riku, I just hate that little lighting move where she draws you to her and it paralyzes you. Dodge roll behind her and hit her to avoid being stunned.

Darkness_Shadow

Website
www.freewebs.com
What lvl are you? I thought it was the easyest boss fight, after Riku I only had half of my green bar health left and I still beat her and I didnt even heal once. So try and get some health and like GuardianSora said 0 cards to break her sleights.

O

omnislasher_VII

Larxene = eeaassssyyy....

If you can beat Riku, then why not Larxene? I dunno, try using enemy cards more.

GuardianSora

Divine Slayer said:
Larxene 2 was annoying the first time, but with the right cards, she (and almost every boss in the game) will fall. The one thing that you must avoid in this battle is NOT TO LET HER SANDWICH YOU IN THE CORNER. If she corners you, say goodbye unless she runs out of cards to use. With that said, her only real threats is her sleight, Teleport Rush. Think of Dark Aura, except not as fatal. Have some 0 cards with you (4-5 is good). Use them to your advantage to card break her sleights. Make sure yo dodge roll her attacks and attack her NON-STOP when she is open. She, like any opponent, will be very vulnerable while she is recharging. Roll, break, attack. If you still have trouble, then equip the Riku card. The fact that it makes you resistant to all elements (and saves any cards you use in sleights for 5 sleights) was useful. Vexen and Oogie Boogie are also useful if you find yourself low on life. Everything else is up to you. Add whatever potions, cures, and summons you want. Keep on the pressure and she will die.
uh.....yeah what he said...

uh...yeah. What he said...

Cloud_Strife_024

Website
images.bluelaguna.net
have at least 4 lvl0 cards near enough so u can get to them before she gets u she is hard but try using sum combos like jugment or reflect raid those r very powerful and have a chance at hitting more that 1 but the reflect raid has a 0 chance of hitting since its bouncing randomly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back