• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Last Episode problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE GAME

I have a few questions concerning the last episode.

I beat Terra, Ven, Aqua, and Last Episode on standard, and now im beating the game on Critical. I already beat Terra and im halfway through Ven, but I want to know something before its too late. I want to beat my Standard Aqua file 100% and then overwrite the Last Episode with a new one so I dont have to do everything all over again and my 100% Aqua will transfer. If I beat all 3 stories on Critical, will I not be able to do that? I heard that whatever has the higher difficulty will transfer to the Last Episode, so if I don't beat my Standard Aqua 100% first and overwrite my Last Episode, and I beat my Critical Aqua first instead, will I not be able to make a new standard Last Episode with my 100% Aqua?

And for my other question, when I beat Aqua 100% and make a new Last Episode file, is it okay if I get the Void Gear and No Name first? Will they also transfer with my Aqua file to Last Episode or will that cause a problem?

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I don't think so. I did all my stories on Proud Mode and all the data of my Aqua story transferred to the Last Episode. So, it might work.

THE GAME

I would think that if I beat the final boss on one of my standard files and it asked me to make a last episode file, it would be from that difficulty, but when I beat Terra on Critical it asked me if I wanted to make a last episode file... so i'm not sure.

EDIT: I'm sure I would be fine just beating my standard files 100% first before finishing critical. So the main question I want answered now is, if I can beat VS and MF as Aqua and then make the Last Episode, would I still have the keyblades? Would they dissapear? Would I just not be able to fight VS again? Would I be able to fight him again and glitch 2 Void Gears? Or would the second Void Gear I get just not affect anything?
I really want to know before I screw anything up.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
yes teverything (keyblades to) will go from aqua to last episode.

THE GAME

Alright, cool.

But what about Vanitas Lingering Spirit in Last Episode? If I already have his keyblade, what will happen? Will the boss not be there or will I be able to fight him and have the prize glitch?

THE GAME

The keyblade you get for beating him. If you already have the keyblade, what would happen when you beat him again?

THE GAME

Wait, have you even done this, or are you just guessing on everything? I need someone who has done this or has a link to a video or something of someone who has done this, so I can know for sure.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Wait, have you even done this, or are you just guessing on everything? I need someone who has done this or has a link to a video or something of someone who has done this, so I can know for sure.

yes i got the void gear and no name but i never beat VR on the last episode, didnt see no point since i done had the void gear.
if you want to knwo taht bad then fight him.

THE GAME

I haven't beat VS or MF on my Aqua file yet. I'm waiting until I know if I should fight them before or after making a new Last Episode, just to be safe. The idea of fighting VS and already having the prize sounds like it could be a problem, and I don't want to risk glitching or possibly even corrupting my game.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I haven't beat VS or MF on my Aqua file yet. I'm waiting until I know if I should fight them before or after making a new Last Episode, just to be safe. The idea of fighting VS and already having the prize sounds like it could be a problem, and I don't want to risk glitching or possibly even corrupting my game.

well yo cant fight the VR or MF til you beat the last episode, so whenever you do beat them just save a new LE over the old.

THE GAME

I know, but my concern is what would happen in Last Episode if you fight VS in it and already have the Keyblade you get for beating him from beating him in Aquas story.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I know, but my concern is what would happen in Last Episode if you fight VS in it and already have the Keyblade you get for beating him from beating him in Aquas story.

like i said nothing, your worrying to much. it wouldnt be there if it cause problems.

THE GAME

like i said nothing, your worrying to much. it wouldnt be there if it cause problems.
Not exactly. Its not intended for you to beat the secret bosses as Aqua after beating last episode and then make a new last episode after. Sure its possible, but it it isn't meant to happen.

Gram

Banned
Awards
ok i beat the VR on last episode today and nothing happened, just to let you know.

Its not intended for you to beat the secret bosses as Aqua after beating last episode and then make a new last episode after. Sure its possible, but it it isn't meant to happen.
yes it is or it wouldnt be possible.

Gram

Banned
Awards
yes you can fight the VR and MF as many times as you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back