• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Le Chevalier D'Eon - Have you seen it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clap-For-Carolyn

Website
fullmetalsgirl.deviantart.com

^w^ Hello everyone! I was just wondering if anyone else here may have seen this new anime I've fallen in love with called Le Chevalier D'Eon. Tis amazing, I tell you~ The art is beautiful, the plot line intriguing and full of twists, and you can't help but fall in love with the characters...

O__o Hmm. I was considering putting up a plot summary, but I'm afraid that I might give too much away >.< So I'll wait and see if anyone even wants to know what the heck I'm talking about.

paracite

i've watched it..nice story plot,but the character movement not so smooth..of course it is anime..the story plot make you impatient to watched the next episode..complex story plot..not recommended to growing child ha ha..

Lily Cullen

Absolutely love it so far. I've seen all the way up to episode 12. I indeed love the time period it's set in- I adore time period animes and such- there simply aren't enough of them like this one. The art and animation is not exactly what I'm used to, but I certainly have warmed up to it. ^W^
When I went to Ohayou-con in January I actually ran into some people cosplaying Deon and Duran and Robin and Leeah...... I was so utterly thrilled!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back