• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LE guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
Actually at walmart it is about the same price as the regular one. Last time I checked it was like a couple dollars more. But it is much cheaper at walmart than anywhere else. I ordered mine from there along with the game. Trust me it's worth it. The LE strategy guide might come with the soundtrack. IF it does, I'm supper happy.

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
if it does come with a soundtrack, that a gamestop employee says it might come with, then i'm going to dub it over the intro so we know what the intro is!
sora might be speaking in japanese in the beginning, but that doesn't matter, we just want sanctuary!

OmegaChosen

Awards
then you should reserve it!
i think they only order as many le guides as they got preorders so you should really reserve it RIGHT NOW!!!!

D

Dexter

Yes it's defintly worth it! It comes out on the The 27th. An the price of the Regualar Guide is $15.00, An the Limtied Edtion Guide is 30.00. So there ya go....

OmegaChosen

Awards
ughhhh............
there is no ROCK SOILD STEADY release date for it!!!!
the book comes sooner or later depending on where you live
here in texas we get our books on friday not the 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back