• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

le strategy, pick up anywhere?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soul sketcher

i live in nothingness....thats something,isnt it?
will they be selling the limited edition guide at say...eb games? or is it only in select stores / online, i bet the anwsers right under my nose, but i want to be positive

p.s. are u gonna get it? i wasnt untill i found out it has the art book in it!OH YA! im not gonna read the guide till after the game tho,is the art book like kh1s? man im so so so so excited,stupid canada gets it 2 days later...
is the jiminys journal the visual artbook that was slated for this spring?(quote from khinsider on merchandise, i reaaalllly hope its not
edit:
oh,anyone kno how many pages the strtgy guide is?

edit again:the search didnt work for me, the forums on my comp are really messed up....!!,ya srry everyone

Last edited:

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
there's about seven other threads like this so next time use the search button instead of posting an entirely new thread
thanks
but it's sold in most stores and i think the art book is only a little pamphlet thing that shows some art from kh2
again, use the search button next time

KHLover916

Yeah I'm nervous I really want to get the game and guide at the store in the first seconds that they have it. I hope that they don't forget to call me. And yeah there going to sell it at eb games that's where I'm getting mine.

E

Eclipse

it's sold in most stores

better get it quick, it's getting rare

bradygames website stopped selling it cuz they ran out of stock <.<

D

Dexter

soul sketcher said:
will they be selling the limited edition guide at say...eb games? or is it only in select stores / online, i bet the anwsers right under my nose, but i want to be positive

p.s. are u gonna get it? i wasnt untill i found out it has the art book in it!OH YA! im not gonna read the guide till after the game tho,is the art book like kh1s? man im so so so so excited,stupid canada gets it 2 days later...

edit:
oh,anyone kno how many pages the strtgy guide is?

edit again:the search didnt work for me, the forums on my comp are really messed up....!!,ya srry everyone

Yes they will sell the guide store wide. But there are Limited amount so they will run out quickly...

.....I already reserved the guide, I was like the last person that could reserve it because Gamestop was at the limit, since it's LIMITED and all....

.....It's around 300 pages, the Regular guide is about 290 or somthing! ^_^

Roxas Sorrows

I was smart. I got both the game and LE at the same time, but made increased the games shipping time, so I will get the game first, and not spoil myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back