• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lea & Isa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Not just the heart but the entire being as well. That's why the Organization wears the cloaks. and the reaso nthat Saix and Xemnas were so close was kind of revealed in Days; that Saix and Axel planne dahead of time to become the second most powerful, and essentially become second in ocmmand for power.

well actually Saix planned to become 2nd in command....Axel was just an assassin really.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
i just think that wile a nobody he used darknesss more then any other member to get 2nd in command wich is y his eyes started to turn yellow cauze he waz using the darkness to much. plus, did it ever say u can only get yellow eyes if ur human?

Izayoi

galactic cancer
i just think that wile a nobody he used darknesss more then any other member to get 2nd in command wich is y his eyes started to turn yellow cauze he waz using the darkness to much. plus, did it ever say u can only get yellow eyes if ur human?

No, it was pretty much showed from Days that Saix planned to have Axel kill off the other members so that he would end up being second in command by default, and by loyalty. Yellow eyes doesn't mean much either. While those accosiated with darkness tend to have them, anyone really could, like Braig for instance.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I believe it something to do with falling into the darkness. After all, he did become a Nobody.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Can anyone tell me how exactly to pronounce Saix'x somebody's name? Sorry if this is off topic. Is it ee-sah or eye-sah?
I believe one of the translators here said it was pronounced Aiza. Sort of like eye-sah. I always catch myself thinking i(like in)-sah.

7thspade

Does this really affect someone's heart?
Darkness does erode the heart. But that statement doesn't mean that darkness would change one's eyes to yellow and tan their skin.
Yellow eyes and tan skin is a symbol for the prescence of a lot darkness within a person's heart. Which is why Ansem SoD had tan skin and yellow eyes. Xemnas also had these features. Saix was probably fairly oriented with the darkness, seeing as how he was 2nd in command in the Organization.

The Judge

Well, yellow eyes represent descent into or submission to darkness, so I would think that something happened where he gave into darkness. It may have something to do with the scar he gets.......

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
it is believe that when a person gets too close to darkness their eyes change to yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back