• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lea & Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhIsMyLife

Okay so it's no secret that I LOVE Lea / Axel.So i was wondering , do you think Lea will be one of the main characters in KH3

Shogo-Kun

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 Lea!?!?!

Most likely. He's been getting a large amount of exposure as of late.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I believe he was supposed to be killed off in KH2, but Nomura decided to keep him alive and eventually make him a very important character. After what happened in KH3D, I'm very sure he's going to be a very important character in future installments. Maybe not playable, but very important nevertheless.

Dreaded_Desire62

bronze member
Awards
Website
gmail.com
I believe he was supposed to be killed off in KH2, but Nomura decided to keep him alive and eventually make him a very important character. After what happened in KH3D, I'm very sure he's going to be a very important character in future installments. Maybe not playable, but very important nevertheless.

Well, that was Axel, Lea's Nobody that was killed off not Lea.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Of course lea is going to play a major role in kh3. he`s a fan favorite, and one of the most popular characters

Monkey D. Rocky

Truly Lea has a ever-growing fan base. Also, his character has a lot going for him. With his whole friendship with Roxas and Xion, he wants to save them because they're his best friends. Another thing to bring up is that he used to be friends with Isa. At the climax of KH3D, when Lea learned that Isa was apart of the True Organization 13, he was shocked. So maybe they'll face off in KH3. Personally, I think Lea is an awesome character who has a lot of potential. I hope that Lea will get a new costume. I'm tired of his Organization coat, its really dull and boring. A costume that has the same color scheme would be perfect and really define Lea's character.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Truly Lea has a ever-growing fan base. Also, his character has a lot going for him. With his whole friendship with Roxas and Xion, he wants to save them because they're his best friends. Another thing to bring up is that he used to be friends with Isa. At the climax of KH3D, when Lea learned that Isa was apart of the True Organization 13, he was shocked. So maybe they'll face off in KH3. Personally, I think Lea is an awesome character who has a lot of potential. I hope that Lea will get a new costume. I'm tired of his Organization coat, its really dull and boring. A costume that has the same color scheme would be perfect and really define Lea's character.

oh a lea and isa fight at the climax of kh3 is pretty much guranteed. and i have a feeling that he will be getting a new outfit as well

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Allow me to rephrase. He was supposed to be killed off at the beginning, when he duels Roxas.

KhIsMyLife

Yea exactly.Why would they give Lea a keyblade if he was not coming back?:) I know they let Lea stay in Sora's story for a reason C:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I wonder what role Lea will play in KH3? If he'll get a happy ending, be together with Roxas and Xion again or maybe have to sacrifice himself in order to save his friends? So many theories on what could happen but, I'm sure we'll find out and maybe he'll be even playable too. =D Lea/Axel is my favorite character as well.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
He'll definitely play a major role. Considering that he has to somehow have an encounter with Roxas and an encounter with Isa, he's definitely not just gonna be pushed to the sidelines.

KhIsMyLife

I wonder what role Lea will play in KH3? If he'll get a happy ending, be together with Roxas and Xion again or maybe have to sacrifice himself in order to save his friends? So many theories on what could happen but, I'm sure we'll find out and maybe he'll be even playable too. =D Lea/Axel is my favorite character as well.

I agree with everything you said C: But i hope he doesn't sacrifice himself again.I don't think i would be able to handle it lol.

KhIsMyLife

Well i hope he doesn't die again.It just wouldn't make sense to me :( Lea has such a huge fan base so i don't think Square Enix would want to disappoint fans.Plus Lea , Roxas and Xion all deserve a happy ending together.That's my opinion C:

Sorarocks93

Awards
Well i hope he doesn't die again.It just wouldn't make sense to me :( Lea has such a huge fan base so i don't think Square Enix would want to disappoint fans.Plus Lea , Roxas and Xion all deserve a happy ending together.That's my opinion C:

Well if they have a happy ending, I do hope it stays an ending. I'm sorry but I don't like Lea/Axel. He was a douche in CoM and in KHII. (Going to fight Roxas cause he was going to be turned into a dusk.....wtf is this?)

Like some people here don't like Kairi and it will be difficult to change their mind even if they got her involved more, it's the same with Lea for me, I can't...I just can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back