• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Left Behind

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

caffeinatedcows

In a state between obsessive compulsive impulses a
double zOMGs! Maxi's gonna be a girl? I think you should name him...er...her Kenny. Just because...If you want to know why...ask Maxi. He should know.

And I've already got the grave dug up...I'm just hoping you'll leave something behind that we could somehow bury...It would mean soooo much to us (us meaning me and the Pig...)

darkriku14

beginning and end
really now....Kenny? srry that's not happening. Her name is Gilraen Seregon (thank u elf name generator :D)

and i never said she was gonna die! but then again, i never said she wasn't either *evil grin*

darkriku14

beginning and end
THERE IS NO KENNY! ><

but anyway, Cloud, since ur putting me in ur fan fic, u get a bigger role in mine....woohoo for u

*goes and works on Chapter*

darkriku14

beginning and end
yes, u get a bigger role. orignally all u did was have a conversation and get slapped over the head a lot, but NOW, u get to go along w/ every1! yeah for you! XD

darkriku14

beginning and end
*gasp* THAT'S MY DARK CORNER!!! GET OUT! ><

anyway, ill think about giving u a bigger role...i think i will, so STOP COMPLAINING!!

M

Mr.Bored

Man ur better4 at writing than me!

Edit: i barely see you or KK now...... oh well

Eddy (with guitar that plays ring around the rosie): hehehe! *beats me to ground*

ME:OWW!

Update soon! or eddy the clayman of knox is gonna kill me with those things over there *points to weapons*

D*mn my friggin spellin!

Last edited:

darkriku14

beginning and end
uhh... *works on Chapter* Kitty, i decided you get a bigger role! yay for you!

M

Mr.Bored

Kairikitten said:
Hehe...I dont go here anymore.....Its kinda boring since they took the RP room away....So sorry if you dont see me much!

yeah me too but thats only for the chatroom

darkriku14

beginning and end
BHK, ill see if i can think up a part for you....srry if i wont be able to though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back