• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Left Behind

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkriku14

beginning and end
THAT'S CUZ IT'S LONG!!! and im having a slight case of writer's block T_T

but im trying to write anyway!!!

*trys to write* uhh.......dammit! >< can't write!! *bangs head against desk*

darkriku14

beginning and end
-_- i hate writer's block! IT"S EVVVIIIIILLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! >< *bangs head against the desk again*

M

Mr.Bored

okay put the chill pill in ur mouth. *in muffled voice* is it in your mouth?

but seriously dude, chill out

M

Mr.Bored

yeah dude now ur making me impatient. Thanks alot......... lol just kidding..... but now kk needs to take a chill pill

M

Mr.Bored

hurry up!!!! please

EDIT: He probably forgot about this :D :D :p

Last edited:
M

Mr.Bored

he told me he's going the fast he can. hes in school and yea......

darkriku14

beginning and end
geez, ur all talking about me behind my back...rude....

IM GOING AS FAST AS I CAN! I HAVE SOMETHING TO GO TO CALLED SCHOOL!!! ><

ok...im working on a sneak peek Chapter though...to keep u ppl satisfied

M

Mr.Bored

its okay dude i kno already ill wait just tell them to keep me patient of they get me like this

darkriku14

beginning and end
....ok...i still need time writing the next Chapter, so here's a sneek peek into the chapters up ahead. Thanks for the idea King Cloud!

SNEEK PEEK

The sun was setting, bathing the kingdom in a soft light. A river lay not far off from the palace, and that is where Riku and King Beren Celebrindal were talking. (im not gonna tell you wat they're saying, except the following) "You're trip will be shrouded in darkness, that is easy to see. So i bestow upon you a gift. The Gift of Shrika. I can see that you will need it more than I." Beren said. (pronounced Sh-ree-ka for you slow ppl, yes, i made that up myself :D )

*Scene Switch* (totally different time...another chapter...i dont care how u imagine the switching, it doesn't matter, i guess just fades off, and new scene takes place...i dont know)

The ship was quiet... very quiet... Everyone was asleep or close enough, except for one. Riku paced in the cockpit, angry at himself. He opened the door of the ship and walked out. He had lost control, or had he? Did he want to hurt Hakumei? No. No he didn't....He lost control, and he mentally kicked himself for it. But Hakumei was very ignorant of what he had said, so he deserved it. He deserved the fear he now felt. Riku walked through the woods and came across a small lake with a waterfall. He sat on a rock at the edge and looked down at his reflection in the water. He narrowed his eyes angrily at what he saw.

*Scene Switch*

"We're going down! EVERYONE HOLD ON TO SOMETHING!!" Mickey yelled. Everyone was quick to follow his order. As the ship plummeted through the atmosphere, the door was blown off it's hinges. The two people closest to theopening were soon dragged closer and closer to the outside. (not telling who XP)

*Scene Switch* (last one!)

"It has been completed Superior. I have been successful in my mission. What is my next assignment?" The black cloaked man asked. His hood was up, obscuring his face.
"You know the next phase already, Axel. Find the true Key. Pick the one who you believe to be the One. Bring it here, alive." the Superior replied.
"As you wish..." Axel said, bowed and walked out.

---------------------------
Rejoice now all of you!! BE EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPPY!!! dun duun duuuun!!

darkriku14

beginning and end
OMG! OW @_@ the pain....

anyway, im going through bad case of writers block...but i would like to thank what has pulled me out of it many times b4...yes, music fool!!! so, here are the songs i'd like to thank that pulled me out...listen to them if u never have b4, they're awesome!!

Crawling in the Dark- Hoobastank
In the End- Linkin Park
Numb- Linkin Park
Fading Away- Simple Plan
Bring me to Life- Evanescence
My Immortal- Evanescence
All the Dark Kingdom Hearts Music XD

thanks to those songs for pulling me out of writers block time and time again... and to make this post relevent to this....HERE IS A LITTLE TIDBIT!!!!!

*clears throat* King Cloud and Kairikitten, who have parts in my fan fic....HAVE 7 KIDS!!! and they are semi important....XD

darkriku14

beginning and end
wowish-ness

ok...im about half-way done with the next Chapter...it's really, really long -_-

i dont know why, i just couldn't cut it off, so it's long!

ill try to update it here as soon as possible!! :D

darkriku14

beginning and end
oops...double post...oh well

Chapter 5: The Kingdom of Taurë
[3rd person…again]
As the small group entered the gummi ship, Hakumei sighed. Mickey, Donald and Goofy were waiting there for them, and Hakumei took a guess at what was going to happen. Riku was coming in last, behind Sora, and Hakumei had a feeling that he would be pissed off. And sure enough, when Riku stepped in, his eyes met with Mickey’s, and Hakumei saw a glint of hatred Riku’s eyes. Hakumei started to become worried that a fight or another argument would break out. Thankfully, Riku just turned and went to the back of the ship, into the cabin, and closed the door behind him.
Hakumei sat down in one of the chairs in the cockpit and Sora began to mumble to Mickey. Hakumei drifted angrily into his own thoughts. Riku kissed Naminé. The thought just wouldn’t leave his mind. He loved Naminé, it had always been that way, and all of a sudden, Riku comes out of nowhere and takes her from him. Hakumei immediately thought about how he could get revenge, but do it subtly. Then it came to him. He would spar with Riku, and show him whose boss. Hakumei smiled at the thought of him beating Riku and winning Naminé’s heart. Hakumei then decided that when he had the chance, he would ask Riku to fight with him.
“Are we going to Traverse Town first?” Sora asked.
“No, we’re going to one other world first.” Mickey replied as he piloted the ship. Sora looked out the window and noticed they were passing Disney Castle. “You don’t know where we’re going. The inhabitants of the world are very secretive and do not like visitors.”
“Then, why are we going?”
“We are going because they will help us with our quest. And, we can go, because you are the Keyblade Masters, and I am the King.” Sora nodded at Mickey’s reply.
Sora looked around the cockpit, his eyes glancing at everyone sitting around. Hakumei was sitting on the floor in the middle of the cockpit, playing with the Keychain on Oathkeeper. Naminé was sitting on a chair next to the pilot’s chair. Donald and Goofy were standing right behind Mickey. Then Sora’s eyes fell onto Riku. He had come back into the cockpit, and was sitting on the bench-like seat in the corner. His back was against the wall, and his hood was up, casting a shadow over his face. And coincidentally, the light above that area had suspiciously gone out, casting that corner into slight darkness. Sora could feel himself shiver at the sight. He wondered why. Maybe it was the darkness, or maybe it was the fact the Riku looked frozen in place. Like a shadow; it frightened Sora somewhat. But he wiped that out of his head. This was Riku, his best friend, who he grew up with. There was nothing to fear. Is there? The thought passed slowly through his head. In the back of his mind, he knew there was something wrong; he could feel that there was about his friend that he never noticed before.
“We’re here!” Mickey exclaimed. Sora leaned over and looked out the window. A world that looked more like a large forest met his eyes. Everyone, except Riku, ran up to the cockpit window and looked at the world. Mickey brought the gummi ship for a landing in an open field on the edge of the forest.
Mickey opened the gummi ship door, and began to walk towards the forest, with the others following him. Sora looked up when they got up and his mouth opened a little at the sight of the large trees that towered above them all. Everyone looked at their surroundings, the grass field, and the trees that surrounded it. Mickey began to walk into the woods, and the rest soon followed.
As they walked through the forest, Sora looked around in wonder. He had never seen anything like this place. Dew on leaves and bushes were everywhere. The tall trees possessed deep green leaves that made a roof over the wood, casting the place into a glittering twilight. Light shone through the canopy in some place, casting gold rays down to the floor. Sora had no idea how long they had been walking. Time seemed to have no grip on this place.
Sora listened to the sounds around him. He heard birds chirping, and the occasional pecking of a woodpecker. He turned his head and saw a stag staring at him from the cover of some bushes. Sora blinked to make sure he wasn’t imagining it, but it was real. What is this place? He thought. This was like those magical woods that his mom would tell him as a kid. Where are we?
The walking continued. The scenery stayed the same. Everyone wondered if Mickey knew where he was going. Sora looked over his shoulder, and saw Riku walking behind them, his head down. Sora wondered what he was thinking. He wished that he can know what his friend was thinking.
Suddenly, something strange happened. Sora felt a cold wave run through his whole body, and a weird feeling formed in his mind. It was like something rubbing against the back of his head. He put his hand up to the back of his head, but nothing was different.
What? A voice said in his head. Sora opened his eyes in fear and he recognized Riku’s voice.
R-Riku? Sora thought.
Yeah, what? Riku’s voice said.
How? How am I….. Sora’s thought trailed off.
I don’t really know either. I think the Keyblade grants us this ability.
Really?? Sora thought in disbelief.
I think so…anyway, what do you want? Riku voice answered, a hint of confusion in his voice.
Nothin, I kinda did this accidentally… Sora thought, feeling stupid.
Oh..whatever… Riku’s voice replied and Sora felt the feeling in the back of his head disappear. Sora looked back over his shoulder and looked at his friend, but Riku’s head was still down.
As Sora turned back around, Riku lifted his head up, and slowed down his pace. He heard something. He knew someone was there. There, he heard it again. A twig snapping. Was it merely an animal, or someone watching them. He closed his eyes. Yes, someone was there. It was definitely not an animal…but it didn’t seem human either. As he tried to focus, there was a whoosh sound and he opened his eyes and fell backwards.
Everyone turned around to face Riku, in shock and slight confusion. They all opened their eyes in fear at the sight of a long arrow jutting out from Riku’s shoulder. Mickey turned around and yelled out “Kemnyah!! E ghuf oui'na drana!! Lusa uid huf!”
“Ouin Syzacdo?” A voice answered back. The bushes rustled and out stepped a slender woman.
“Gilraen! What do you think you’re doing?” Mickey said angrily.
“Your Majesty! Pally!! I didn’t recognize you! I thought you were all intruders!” Gilraen replied. Hakumei and Naminé ran over to Gilraen, and began bombarding her with questions. Gilraen smiled and pushed her blonde hair out of her face, revealing pointed ears.
Naminé saw this first, “You…you’re an elf!!” She cried out. Sora ran over when Naminé said this, and Sora, Hakumei, and Naminé surrounded her, asking her more questions. Riku, mumbled angrily and pulled the arrow out of his shoulder. He put laid his hand over his shoulder. It glowed black, and the wound itself healed, but the cloak was still bloody. He looked at the elf, and for the first time they got here, he wondered where they were.
Gilraen noticed Riku a couple of feet away, and looked at him in confusion. She then looked back at the others surrounding her and she said, “Come, we best get to the Kingdom. I suspect that my Queen and King would like to meet you all.” Everyone looked at her strangely at this statement, and they all followed her as she walked away.
After a while the trees thinned, and a large wall stood in front of them. They walked up to a silver gate, and Gilraen turned around. “Welcome, to the Kingdom of Taurë.” She said quietly. They all looked up at the gate and wondered what lay beyond. “Ubah, yht ymmuf ic ehdu dra Gehktus” She said, as she turned to face the gate. The gate opened slowly, and the others looked in. A long, white stone path began at the gate and winded outward. Trees sprouted up here and there, and large white buildings were positioned around the area. They all began to step in, when suddenly they all heard footsteps. They turned around immediately. Out of the woods, came Axel.
Gilraen immediately spoke up, “Be gone from this place! You are not welcome here!” Axel grinned and spread his arms out. In his hands, two wheel-like weapons formed. They were bright red and white, and spikes jutted out on the ends. The others stared in surprise as Axel threw the weapon. It veered to the right, and then spun to the left, slashing Gilraen in the throat. She collapsed to the ground immediately, and the weapon continued flying past her. It would have hit Riku directly in the head, but he ducked. The weapon spun back around and Axel caught it. Everyone ran to Gilraen’s side, but Riku stayed where he was, watching Axel. Their eyes met, and Riku grinned. Fear crossed Axel’s face for a moment, and Riku held his hand up, palm facing Axel. He muttered something and dark energy formed in his hand and shot out at Axel. Axel gasped and disappeared, and Riku turned back around and walked to the others. He looked down at Gilraen, and Mickey stood up.
“She’s dead…” Mickey said gravely. He walked past the gate into Taurë, and the others followed. Riku and Sora carried Gilraen’s body, and when everyone was inside, the gates closed behind them. Mickey walked down the white stone path, to a building larger than all the others. He walked up to the building, and yelled, “Panah Lamapnehtym yht Heahhy Múehfë, ed ec E, Gehk Selgao. Bmayca ymmuf sa yht so lusbyheuhc ahdnyhla ehdu ouin bymyla!” They waited a few minutes and the door to the palace opened. There stood another blonde female elf, with a silver circlet on her brow. Behind her stood a blonde male elf, who seemed extremely bored and was staring at a piece of lint on his blue robe. Hm….I wonder if I should pull it off….but no…then my robe would be too perfect, but then again, what’s wrong with perfection?....perfection is too perfect, that’s what! I wonder where lint comes from…I mean, it’s a completely different color. The male elf thought. The female looked at him in annoyance and slapped him over the head.
“OW! OMG!! THE LINT!! WHERE DID IT GO?!” he yelled and looked all over his robe. Riku and Sora stared at the elf like this: o_O. The female rolled her eyes and turned back to the group.
“Excuse me, I am Queen Nienna Lúinwë, and this is King Beren Celebrindal.” She finished gesturing to the male elf who was searching his robe for more lint.
“Where is the lint!? THERE MUST BE MORE!! I DON’T WANT MY ROBE TO BE PERFECT!!! NOOOOO!!!!” Beren cried out and looked all over his robe, frantically.
Nienna looked at Beren, shaking her head and said “Shaddup!” A necklace around Beren’s neck glowed, and suddenly pulled him to the floor.
“ow….” Beren said, as he hit the floor. Riku and Sora continued to stare at him like this: o_O. Beren got up and Nienna turned to him, glaring.
“Lyh oui vun uhla dno du pa yddahdeja?! drec ec jano esbundyhd! tu oui ghuf fru cdyhtc pavuna ic?? dra Gaopmyta Sycdanc!! cu, byo yddahdeuh!!” She said angrily. Everyone except Mickey looked at Nienna in confusion, and they all realized that she was speaking the elves’s native tongue. Beren looked down and was ashamed for a moment, but he was soon fascinated by an ant on the floor. wow....why are there ants in here? this place is supposed to be clean, isn’t it? Beren thought. Nienna looked back at the group and began, “I know about the intruder, and thank you for returning Gilraen’s body. She was a noble elf, and we shall always remember her for her courage. But I don’t want to burden you with things like that, so welcome to Taurë. Your Majesty, may I ask who your companions are?”
“Yes, I’d like to introduce the three Keyblade Masters, Sora, Hakumei, and Riku, and the other three are Donald, Goofy, and Naminé.” Mickey said. Nienna nodded and looked back at Beren, who was looking at a butterfly. wow....I wish I has wings like that... but then again...people would probably call them girly...then I'd wish I DIDNT have wings like that... Beren thought.
“I have something important to tell you Mickey. I know why you’re here…” Nienna said.
Mickey nodded, “Riku, why don’t you go explore the city? You can tell us what you see later.” Riku’s eyes narrowed, and he turned and walked out.
“Beren, why don’t you go too?” Nienna said.
“Aww…but I don’t wanna…” Beren said. Nienna glared at him, and he said, “Oh fine, just let me go get changed...” With that, Beren turned and walked to the other side of the room, and opened a door, and closed it behind him. He came out a couple of minutes later, wearing a black t-shirt and scarlet pants. He also wore a long black cape, which he grabbed the ends and flapped them around. “Yeah!! INVISIBO CAPE!! ^_^” he said, and then walked out.
Nienna sighed. “Sometimes…I wonder why I ever married him, and had seven kids…”
“SEVEN KIDS?! HOLY SH-” Sora began.
“Nienna, let’s get back to business, you know we’re here about the Key?” Mickey interrupted. Nienna nodded.
“Before you even begin Mickey, I am going to say this. Finding the Key is close to impossible. I’m sorry, but I can not help you find it. All I can do is come with you on your journey, which is what I plan to do.” Nienna said.
Mickey was speechless. He never thought that Nienna and Beren would come with them. He nodded, and Nienna smiled. She then went to her room to pack things she would need for the trip.

=======================================================

Riku walked through the city, but he wasn’t really paying attention to the buildings and scenery around him. He reached a small river that lay not far off from the palace. He sat on a rock near the water and looked down at the small fish that swam in it’s depths. The sun was setting, bathing the kingdom in a soft light. He sat there for a while, lost in his own thoughts. He heard a sound, and turned around, and was surprised to see Beren Celebrindal looking down at him. “What are you doing?” he asked.
“Nothing really…” Riku replied.
“So…you’re a Keyblade Master. I’m gonna say you’re the Prince of Darkness, right?” Beren inquired.
Riku looked down. “Am I that easy to read?”
“Uhh….no…it was just a guess…” Beren said hesitantly, as if he was having trouble picking the right words. His voice then became serious, "You're trip will be shrouded in darkness, that is easy to see. So I bestow upon you a gift. The Gift of Shrika. I can see that you will need it more than I." Riku looked at Beren in confusion. “Roll up your sleeves, or take your cloak off, whatever works for you.” Beren commanded. Riku pulled his cloak off, showing his yellow sleeveless shirt and blue pants that he wore underneath his cloak. Beren took his cape off and pulled his shirt off. Riku was wondering what the hell Beren was doing. He turned around, revealing a tattoo of a black dragon, starting from his shoulder and winding down to his hip. He turned back around and held his hand above Riku’s arm. A hint of fear crossed Riku’s face as the tattoo seemed to come alive, and wind down Beren’s arm to the tip of his hand. Beren grabbed Riku’s hand and the dragon moved from Beren’s arm to Riku’s. Riku’s eyes widened as the dragon proceeded to his back and took the position that it had on Beren’s back.
“Uh….isn’t it, I don’t know…noticeable?” Riku asked, his voice trembling.
“Oh! Right….Crnaagy, bmayca tecybbayn vnus cekrd. Najaym ouincamv frah ouin ufhan haatc ouin ramb” Beren said. Riku felt a burning feeling on his back for a split second before Beren continued. “There…it will only become visible when you need it.”
“What do you mean? What was that thing??” Riku asked.
“It is Shreeka, the guardian dragon. It has guarded the Royal Line of the elves for generations. Passed on from Elf to Elf. I should have passed it on to one of my sons, but I think you need it more than I or any of my children ever will.” Beren explained. Riku merely nodded, speechless. “Come, we should be heading back to your friends, our journey begins…” Beren said as he put his shirt and cape back on. He headed back for the palace, with Riku close behind.

=======================================================

A while later, everyone walked back to the gummi ship, except for Nienna and Beren; they would join the group in the morning.
“Uhh..who’s sleeping where?” Sora said immediately.
“I’ll sleep here…” Riku said and he sat on the bench in the corner of the cockpit.
“Ok then….sooo…Hakumei and I will sleep in the cabin, that has the bunk beds…Mickey Donald and Goofy can sleep in the kitchen all the way in the back. When Beren and Nienna join us, they can take the other room in front of the kitchen. And Naminé, there’s a spare room in the back near the kitchen, you can sleep there.” Sora said, looking quite pleased with himself. He immediately ran into the cabin yelling, “I CALL THE TOP BUNK!!!”
Hakumei looked up, “NO!! I wanted the top bunk -_-” Everyone went to their rooms and got ready to go to bed.
Hours passed, and everyone was asleep…well, mostly everyone. Two people were awake in the ship. Riku walked over to the cockpit window and looked out. He was lost in his own thoughts again. His mind kept drifting back to the garden at Disney Castle. He wondered what he was going to do about it, when he heard movement in the cabin. He turned around to see Hakumei walking into the cockpit, and he didn’t look very happy.
“I saw you with Naminé.” He stated., his voice cold.
“So? What’s your point?” Riku replied, his voice equally cold.
“Stay away from her.” Hakumei responded.
Riku just looked at Hakumei, a grin formed on his face, “And why should I listen to you. You have no right to command me.”
Hakumei’s eyes narrowed. “You know I love her! So just stay away from her! You know that she loves me too, and that she deserves someone who actually has a heart, unlike you!”
Riku looked taken aback at this, and the grin on his face faded. “Take that back.” He said, his voice as cold as ice.
“What’s the word I’m looking for? Uhh…no!” Hakumei said angrily.
Riku’s eyes narrowed and he immediately ran up to Hakumei, and before Hakumei could even gasp, Riku’s hand was around his neck and he was slammed against the wall. His eyes widened in fear and he gasped for breath. “You don’t know anything about me, so I would watch what I was saying if I were you.” Riku said angrily. Hakumei felt like he was going to faint, due to the lack of breath, and the raw fear he was feeling. Riku let go and Hakumei slumped to the floor. He looked up at Riku, and he gasped. He looked into Riku’s eyes. They were not the blue eyes he had seen before. They were the glowing yellow eyes of the Heartless. He felt his whole body go numb as he stared into those glowing yellow orbs. He immediately got up and ran into the cabin, trying his best to refrain from screaming.
Sora awoke to find Hakumei panting against the closed door of the cabin, his eyes wide, and his face covered in sweat. “Hakumei?” Sora said and he got down from the top bunk. “Are you alright? What happened?”
Hakumei turned his head to face Sora, “Those eyes…those horrible, yellow eyes!”

-------
well, there you go, and yes, I LIKE CLIFFHANGERS!! XP
i shall work on the next Chapter and post it as soon as i can!! :D

IMPORTANT!!: if you noticed, there is dialogue that is not in English....it's Al Bhed ^^; yeah, from Final Fantasy...i couldn't find a good language to use...anyway, if u want to know what they're saying, go to this link! http://www.squareinsider.com/features/translator/index.php and copy and paste the text into the translator for an exact translation!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back