• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leon and Siefer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Why? That would be like pixified Yuna meeting up with Tidus, if he did infact return to KHII.

It may seem like a good idea, but once you think about it, there really isn't a way to put them together. Seifer is a teenager in Twilight Town, and Leon is a protector at Hollow Bastion.

There are two groups of Final Fantasy characters... wait, make that four.
1) Selphie, Wakka, Tidus
2) Seifer, Rajin, Fujin, Vivi, and the gambling dude.
3) Leon, Aerith, Cloud, Cid, Yuffie, and Sephiroth.
then there are the random people who don't have a group to be chillin like a villan which are...
4) Auron and YuRiPa <-- the random people.

Heartless_matenk

darky_dee4556 said:
Why? That would be like pixified Yuna meeting up with Tidus, if he did infact return to KHII.

It may seem like a good idea, but once you think about it, there really isn't a way to put them together. Seifer is a teenager in Twilight Town, and Leon is a protector at Hollow Bastion.

There are two groups of Final Fantasy characters... wait, make that four.
1) Selphie, Wakka, Tidus
2) Seifer, Rajin, Fujin, Vivi, and the gambling dude.
3) Leon, Aerith, Cloud, Cid, Yuffie, and Sephiroth.
then there are the random people who don't have a group to be chillin like a villan which are...
4) Auron and YuRiPa <-- the random people.
yea thats true, and if you think about it there is already a clash of characters in KH2 with sephiroth and cloud and the main chars

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I believe Nomura already said that Seifer and Leon are unlikely to meet. However, he needs to do some explaining about how they got their scars...T_T

The original storylines of the Final Fantasy characters really have been ignored in KH1, so it's very likely that trend will continue. FFVII's has been (mostly) ignored, except for potential Cloud/Aerith and the enmity between Cloud and Sephiroth (and the fact that Cid is a pilot). FFVIII's is all screwed up: Selphie's on Destiny Islands and roughly ten years younger than Squall, who is in turn older than Seifer, when all three should be around the same age. FFIX only sees Vivi in KH2, and as for FFX--Wakka and Tidus are on Destiny Islands and fully human, whereas YuRiPa and Auron are isolated from them and from each other (not to mention that YuRiPa are now a group of pixies).

So yeah--I'd love to see Seifer and Squall meet, but it wouldn't be the same, seeing as they're not the same age and have never met before. The enmity wouldn't be there, and thus, no valid carrying-over of the FFVIII storyline.

Heartless_matenk

yea thanks,
but if siefer was squalls age and they fought that would be interesting, but i randomly fought. siax or xais can supposevly control time, so stupidly i fought mabey they can make siefer grow up, because i find it wierd. Siefer has to have a bigger plot than he already has, its wierd.

you could have like sephy and siefer (evil) vs cloud and Leon (good) and it is a REALLY BIG GAME so it would fit.

i would love that

Last edited:

Heartless_matenk

Atnihs said:
you forgot about setzer in your groups.
no i didnt, because he isnt in it, who is his rival?
he isnt a main character in his oringinal game, and doesnt have a rival in kh2.
and im not putting all the ff chars into good and evil 'cause im lazy and have better things to do

Beakman's World

Bringing up scars, isn't in a coincidence that Xias or Saix has two scars making an X in the same place as Seifer and Squall each have one scar.

Heartless_matenk

we know, it was said that they could but that in the story IF YOU READ. and squall was a orphan.

and the scars might be a coinsidence
mabey it could happen (thats the time growing seifer up bit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back