• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leon or Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Leon or Sora

• Leon is cooler

Votes: 23 44.2%
  • Sora is cooler

Votes: 29 55.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
If it's KH Leon vs. Sora. Well, Leon is cooler.
If it's FF VIII Squall vs. Sora...Squall would win with a greater margin.
Squall Leonheart is very, very cool.
That is- when it comes to coolness. Sora is stronger and more heroic than Squall/Leon.

kingcloudff7

Website
profile.myspace.com
I would have to go with Leon because he was a bad ass in FF8 and still is one of my favorite characters, I'm not saying sora is not cool but just that Squall is cooler.

V

Vincent Valentine

Leon, for 2 reasons:
-I dont like Sora very much
-Squall is uber-cool. Who else has a sword that is also a gun?

edit: dont answer that

Homer_snake

i hv to vote sora coz he is the keyblade master,the keyblade that makes sora cool....but if u say real cool???i prefer leon!:p

°Kaarix.˚

Leon is better; Sora is like an 8 year old kid who got some 'neat' new abilities. That's it. Leon's a real man. :' D. But in FF8 he wasn't much of a man, actually.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. &#9829;
Sora is way cooler!!!! He is cooler because he can weild a giant key, Leon only weilds a blade that doubles as a gun, what's so cool about that? -Sarcastically in a snooty voice- But Sora is cooler!!!

He probably didn't like his name and people calling him Squall and so he used the first part of his name because he liked that name better!!!

Last edited:

Xicer

Scar said:
Sephiroth is the COOLEST though!

how do you guys like them apples.....pretty good huh!

-___- Leon vs Sora...Sephiroth is cool, but even comparing him to the likes of them is degrating to his stature. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back