• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

let me borrow a couple of gil

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
theres is a specific thread for gil requests in the RPG inferno related board. now why don't you stop being a fucking n00b, stop fucking spamming!!!!!!

its dickheads like you that are ruining this place!!!!!!!!

(sorry for swearing but this is getting ridiculous)

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
fuckin' stop spamming rikux05,dark titan and rikux15. i know you are all one, your pm gave away that rikux05 and dark titan were the same, and your yahoo instant messenger account gives away you are the same as the other 2. SO FUCKIN ENOUGH YOU GAY STUPID IDOT

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Man you people refuse to read the Announcments

*APPLIES TO ALL BOARDS*

Simple enough, if you come across a spam post, then don't post at all.

THIS MEANS THAT POSTS LIKE 'OMFG UR SPAMMIGN MODZ DELET DIS' WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED. THE POST CONTENT ISN'T LIMITED TO THE ABOVE SPECIFIED EXAMPLE; THERE ARE DIFFERENT VARIATIONS OF A SPAM POST, EVEN IF YOU'RE TRYING TO HELP THE STAFF ENFORCE CONDUCT.

Otherwise, you'll also share the consequences for merely posting in the spam topic. The most logical thing to do is report the post to a mod and resist all urge to flame/post until a mod takes over.
silh0uette

Had to because no one reads

kadaj

well this is in the wrong forum but since your a noob i guess the mods will pass on banning you for a couple of hours make sure you post thing in the right forum.anyways, hi hope you enjoy the new forum!Have fun and don't spam.im for any Q's

Steve-o

God your an idot. Freaken change the avartar if your going to do this too. We can tell who u are. Stop spamming, why do u want to piss us off.

Terrell Taylor

this is not the right place for this there is a thread for asking for gils and there are other ways to get gils post and battle also there the tt so get your own gils mod please close this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back