• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Let's just face it...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swag

Young King
We all waited diligently for KH2 for 4 years, we all thought it was going to change our lives forever, but let's face it all of us were (even a little) dissapointed with the final product. C'mon everyone admit it cuz I kno you were, as hardcore of fans we might be all of us just wanted more from KH2.

I

inhiding

I'll admit it. Though I didn't want Roxas' segment to end too soon, I wanted to get onto Sora's story, whose story hasn't really provided anything incredibly exciting along compared to Roxas' yet.

And I hated Sanctuary. >.<

LIAR LIAR

I haven't played it but, I would say all the guessing and waiting for new screen shots about the final product was WAY more fun than the real thing. (^____^);

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
it kinda disspaointed in that soras story lien dont progress too much. its kida bleh fo rteh forst 7 hours ten it ets oMFG pwn-ing-ness cuz THEN ya get to fight teh org and learn about em. teh roxas segment rocked tho!i cried whenit was over.

over all i give it a 8.9 on my epectaing rating. it fell short on teh story line, the fact that healing takes away ALL your MP, andyou dont have damn dodge roll!

Kid_Nobody

This is only stating that I spoiled myself earlier...
I found myself stating the script over and over. Also I though the lion king part wasn't the greatest. I still injoyed all the smart button mashing action that was in KH1 and all the new reaction commands.

pokeman54

think of it this way. everybody has expectations. theres so many, that there's no way that a game can meet all the expectations that is expected of the sequel. so in the end, it's a fact that there will always be people that are dissapointed with the end product. maybe it's because their standards were too high, maybe it's because the game really sucked. all depends...though for this game...*says things that would result in flames, flames, and more flames...* yup, and that's just about it!

australian sora

Keyblade Master
well you didnt have to wait for 4 years i mean you could of done other stuff.................and think about it KH is just kinda like a misalenous game.

Dr. Stoopid

Before ya'll go complainin about winnin in 20 hours, what percentage of the journal did you have at the ending statistics screen? I'm slightly over 40 hours in and have, still, a very long way to go. When ya think about it, how many games do last a long-a$$ time if you do nothing but the primary objectives?

Last edited:

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah they just probally just did everthing except get all the tresure chest and other crap...............just to say i finished KH2.....god i hate that :mad:

DualWeilder.

even though im playing on proud im gonna get everything before i fight the final boss. lvl 100 ,100% journal and so on... and im not even half way through (1000 heartless war >_>) and at 20 hours so whatever. and back on topic: nothing in the game has been bad so far (except watching those dreadful scenes in roxas's story, like them just sitting there talking about nothing)

Biggy

the only dissapointment I have is with the worlds. I heard alot of disscussion how the worlds would be so big you can get lost in them..... KH1 had bigger worlds such as Halloween Town and Agrabah/Cave of Wonders. But KH2 had Olympus Colliseum and Beast's Castle. So I was expecting large worlds this time around but It doesn't have many of them.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
:3 Well, lets start off by saying that if you expected the game to change your life before, your going over the top. It's a GAME, its for entertainment, that is it, and it succeeds in that. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back