• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level before leaving Destiny Islands.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
The highest level I ever heard was level 30 leaving destiny island, somebody like that has an eensy bit too much free time on their hands.

S King

Wow. The highest I ever left was level six. And that was just so a could beat Riku easily. Leveling up that much............................................................................................................................................................................................................................. pointless

UnknownEnigma

omg haha yeah i left like at vel 3 i think! i fought them once if i llost oh well and when the heartless appeared i just ran by them and i guess i left at level 4 counting darkside....man but its good to so you can take down squall at TT and yeah pretty cool

saved_by_kairi568

The key is to just keep deflecting Tidus's attack. If you time it just right, you'll get 4 exp. instead of 2 exp.

the_titan

i leave quick like around lvl 2-4 and just beat darkside and leon 2 gain a level or 2

Puddle Jumper

Hobo with a shotgun
Website
www.debasedtothis.org
Wha o.0

Level whatchamacallit !

... Ahem ... what I am about to tell you will be of vital importance. pay close attention:

Get A Life

:D

I leave Destiny islands at level 7 or something in that area. That way I can defeat Riku and Leon ..... That's the only reason I leave D.I. that late

I don't know

I left at level 18, but I only play 2-3 hours of games each day, and that is why it took me 8 months to complete Kingdom Hearts.

shifter1203

i leave around lvl 10, or a lvl where you can easily beat riku, so you can get those free potions or high potions, i cant remember which he gives..... maby you just get a pretty stone, its been too long since ive played that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back