• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level before leaving Destiny Islands.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saved_by_kairi568

shifter1203 said:
i leave around lvl 10, or a lvl where you can easily beat riku, so you can get those free potions or high potions, i cant remember which he gives..... maby you just get a pretty stone, its been too long since ive played that part.

You get pretty stones once you race him and beat him. And potions once you beat him in battle.

riku_4

i leave when you start out with the stupid wooden sword. how can you fight with that thing any ways?

riku_4

riku_4 said:
i leave when you start out with the stupid wooden sword. how can you fight with that thing any ways?
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot.
If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Level 7 is best for me, don't knw why, just is. It can be fun, without being boring and taking too long.

sora and team

i left destiny islands at lv... you wont believe me but i left at lvl 50 cause i thought you just stayed there the whole game so i kept trying to find out if you do so i am now 100 at the hollow bastion. darn i am a good player.:eek: :eek: :D

saved_by_kairi568

sora and team said:
i left destiny islands at lv... you wont believe me but i left at lvl 50 cause i thought you just stayed there the whole game so i kept trying to find out if you do so i am now 100 at the hollow bastion. darn i am a good player.:eek: :eek: :D

Crap, man. Why not just stay there until your at lvl. 100? What a way to spend your free time, huh? But seriously, that's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back