• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Level up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

youyangs3

where is the best place to level up because im trying to fight ansem first time on level 46 and i just keep dying!!!:cursing:

Tsuki Nagashi

well first of all, I wouldn't try fighting Ansem at level 46..because You will die.XD

but go to big places like Hollow Bastion..or Go fight in the tournaments in Olympus Colleseum.

LiD

xD Colosseum for sure
well yea thats well i did my lvling at anyway

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
where are you at ? the part where riku is controlled by ansem or the final battle ? if you're at the last battle, that means you didn't even bothered fighting heartless at all because i tried doing a low level run through and i was near 48.

i'm pretty serious though.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
but go to big places like Hollow Bastion..or Go fight in the tournaments in Olympus Colleseum.

Exactly. Go to the worlds that have HUGE areas. Agrabah, Hollow Bastion, Atlantica, Halloween Town, Monstro (very easy to get lost), End of the World (room before Final Rest area), and mostly The Olympic Coliseum Tournaments. You can do The Hades Cup and level 4-5 times in that one.

Awards
Hm, I used to beat up the Ice Titan over and over again, then started on Sephiroth a little later.

Oh, only lvl 46?
Try going through everything in the End of the World a few times then.

youyangs3

where are you at ? the part where riku is controlled by ansem or the final battle ? if you're at the last battle, that means you didn't even bothered fighting heartless at all because i tried doing a low level run through and i was near 48.

i'm pretty serious though.

the very first time when you fight riku/ansem at hollow bastion when you find out that kairi's heart is inside sora.
and i've watched that cutscene about 20 times already!!!

TrueRoxas527

That is annoying but this about the final battle. All you need to beat him, (because a player wit experience should be able to beat him) Is to get used to Dodge Roll, the flying abilities and getting used to healing yourself only. Don't bother with Donald and Goofy, they only hold you back.
Leveling up would be recommended, especially in the coliseum but you should be fine if you know what you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back