• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leveling up problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Echo

Well, I don't think this is a glitch or anything. Well, the members of the worlds who aren't even in my party at the time gain a leve. Is this normal, or a glitch? Any help would be appreciated.

swks26

Its normal i guess.. maybe they have change the format where other membes in or out of the party gains exp... + its more helpful =D

Black Echo

And just as I was coming out of Wisdom form in Agrabah, Donald gained a level. Is that suppose to happen? Meh, I won't let it worry me too much.

dime55

yea it's normal. the leveling up system in kh2 is identical to kh1. when u defeat enemies, EVERYONE in your party gets the exp. points, whether they were in the battle or not.

rc83410

^^what he said but in kh1 they didn't show the party member level up if he/she wasn't actually in the battle but everyone still got the experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back