• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leveling up stat boost help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

Having had an absolute frustrating time with the boss in Radiant Garden, I've been working on meshing curas and curagas so I can heal after getting smacked around so many times (I abolutely HATE the crumby lock-on. Lock on shouldn't go away until I want it to, especially since the camera controls are abolute carp. -_-;). Lately when I've been leveling up, its been boosting magic every time I look at it. Would be good if I was Aqua, but... I'm Terra! -_-

Is it supposed to be like this? or is there something I could be doing to affect which stat boosts I am getting?

Last edited:

squarepheonix

that place with the house's and the peoples
I'm having the same exact problem, even tho i'm using terra my strength has gone up like once but my magic seems to grow ever single time. i tried changing keyblades and fighting using only physical attacks instead of magic, but i haven't noticed an effect yet

Cherryjuice

Attack increases on level 2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20,22,24,26, 28, 30, 32 and so on... every two levels
Magic increses on level: 2, 5, 9, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 24, 28, 30, 32, 34, ....
Defense increases on level: 3, 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 22, 26, 30, 34, 38,...

At least it was like this in the Japanese version, but I doubt they changed it for the NA Version...
The game does not randomly boost any stat, they increase periodicaly. There are some exceptions however, but attack normaly increases every two levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back