• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Leveling Up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylx

Action replay maybe? other than that i don't believe i know anymore

Sylx

but he didnt say 4 action reply
umm go thruogh the word that never was
over n over
maybe beasts castle

i know that but that's only thing i could think of at the time besides i think there's a code for it called "quick level-up" anyway it was just a suggestion.
Have you beat sephiroth or the underworld tournments?

RikusGaurdian

Like road to oblivion said, going up and down TWTNW is the fastest way to level. Also, do it in drive forms if you want to level those up at the same time as well. Killing two birds with one stone!

T

tazztig

1: TWTNW
2: Yed Sid Castle
3: Radiant Garden, defeat every enemy in RG just do a tour....^^

~Oblivion Keys~

To level-up forms (except Final), just go to Timeless River! It's fast to refill the gauge bar, you know! More faster than the other! If leveling up, I suggest it would be TWTNW

monkeymadness08

If you want to kill two birds with one stone go TWTNW so you can get wisdom and final up quickly. I also suggest doing some of the easier tournaments in the Olympus Collesium. You get a lot of experience quick.

Lexeon

The World That Never Was. Keep going through the Castle, leaving the world, and coming back at the beginning of it. Keep fighting off the Nobodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back