• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

life as a ninja

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindfold

realy i wanted to join naruto generation but its to late......well then the title speaks for its self i going straight to the point

Rules
The higher rank you get the stronger jutsus you can use.
to kill someone ask me or someone else i put in charge if i'm gone.
you can mostly use jutsu anytime ou want.
you are allowed to can make to custimized jutsus. When people become Genin they will be placed on a team. You guys well have all the exams and it would be just like your own Naruto Life.Only some of you can have demons(yes u can make up your own?or be half demon) inside of you.
Absolutely NO spamming.
This RP WILL have moments/portions where it isn't completely focusing on what's at hand. You WILL be allowed to have your own personal comment on whatever post/action/etc will be displayed in front of you.
No god modding will be allowed. I understand that doing otherwise is going to be very tempting at times.
relationships(Romances) not to intense people i'm not trying to get banned here
Template
Name:
Village:
Bio:
Personality:
Weapon(s):
Appearance:

Villages
Hidden Leaf Village
Village of the Hidden Mist
Hidden Waterfall Village
Hidden Sand Village
Hidden Sound Village
Hidden Grass Village
Hidden Rain Village
Hidden Stone Village

Ranks
Academy Students
Genin
Chuunin
Specail Jounins
Jounins
ANBU
Missing Nin
Hunter Nin
Hokage

Jutsu
Taijutsu
Ninjutsu
Genjutsu
Bloodline Limit Jutsu

Name: Tajh
Village: sand village

Bio:a determined youg teen who seeks power. he is above normal for a just graduating ninja acdamey studen...he has mastered his chakra control to greatest in all jutsus including his bloodline limit jutsu at birth a half demon was imprisoned within him it was said the demons chakra was so strong it was almost even with the kyubi (the nine tailed fox) because the fact the guy was half human he kind of has a hold on Tajh's personality such as stealing despite he has the money for it during fights will kill without and hesitation....last Tajh's black feathered wings on his right side and has a thing for girls with long hair
Personality: very intelligent hot headed a strong ninja

Weapon(s):2 katana blades ninja(kunai shuraken the basic ninja tools)
Appearance:
boondocks.jpg
white shirt with a black shreded cloak over his back bluejeans and on his back on his right there is a a feathered wing is hidden by the cloak till he fights 5'3 weight 120

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back