• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Limit form and other drives

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes there is. In KH2FM+, there are new areas which include some areas where you cannot accessed or reached right now unless your drive forms learned some lvl abilities (Glide, Aerial Dodge, High Jump and Quick Run) or you can use it on your drives. And yes, Limit Form can be used without members since the scan shows Donald and Goofy fighting along side him and disappears whenever Sora uses an ability (Ragnarok? Ars Arcanum?)

Last edited:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
This is absoultely awesome...most people don't like this form because of the way it looks, but the ablities we gain should really make up for that lack of creativity costume wise....

then again, since you can go into it by yourself, maybe it's supposed to be a reflection on Sora's past...cause the outfite looks similar and has forgotten ablities attached to it....just a thought i guess

Sorathemaster01

personally they should have thought of the limit form a while ago. the idea of getting inot a form without the help of your party members makes battles more innovative and it allows you to use your drive more often. the abilities in kh2fm should have been thought of during the creation of kh2 instead of going inot another game.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
I am really glad that they will make good use of glide, high jump .... like in KH1 where you couldn't reach some parts of an area without having the abilities needed for that.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
I had a thought that the Limit form might be Sora's new clothes later in the game. Oh well, if you could use the limit form without any characters than thatll be a bad*** form

G

gannakgr

Limit form is like the 1st KH1 form, it seems u can use sonic blade in the form too, any extra abilities, such as Ars Arcanum or Ragnarok, even sonic blade, they can be used

kh2kingman94

Website
www.youtube.com
Personally, I did'nt know that there was gonna be a drive form like that. Plus, today is the first day that i lookes at the KHll FM+ Scans and screens. Im surprised, yet im happy as hell with the forgotten abilities being able to be used again.

Unknown:You have lost all all your magic and skills. (sorry if i quoted this wrong, i havent played kh:com in a while)

Me: son ofa b****!!!!!!

Lunar Knight

American Person
I like how Limit Form has the appearance of Sora's KH outfit. It would seem suitable to have the outfit that had all of the abilities.

I have a question: Does anyone know how many drive bars the Limit Form takes to activate it?

We don't know anything about the Limit Form, we only know that it has Sora's KH1 abilities and it takes on his old appearance from KH1. I'm guessing that the reason they called it a Limit Form and keeping your allies is because you get to do new limits with them.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
The new limits will most likely be the things you did in the previous KH like Ars Arcanum, Ragnarok, and other such skills.

juro

personally i enjoyed the ways the drive forms worked, cause i just enjoyed those solo assaults, mainly with the Final Form, because it was just melee and lightning attacks all day....lol, then i maxed it out...:(

Anti-RoxasXIII

you know what? I think they should make a form that requires just Riku and Sora that'd be awesome. and you automatically wield they Way To Dawn and what ever Keyblade Sora has. and it should be named like Twilight Form or something like that.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
hmm...if i had to pick between the kh2 and kh1 look, i'd go for kh2.

Anyway, forms, in most cases, are useless. the only things i needed it for were its abilities such as glide and quick run, other than that, i only use it in specific battles. It's good if you want to make your battle a bit more fantastic looking, but you can already do that with limit commands. If you watch any of the battle videos on youtube, you'll notice its almost never the Drive form that wins the battle.

SoraLovedByKairi

Website
www.myspace.com

Anyway, forms, in most cases, are useless. the only things i needed it for were its abilities such as glide and quick run, other than that, i only use it in specific battles. It's good if you want to make your battle a bit more fantastic looking, but you can already do that with limit commands. If you watch any of the battle videos on youtube, you'll notice its almost never the Drive form that wins the battle.

yea the drives never win the battle

Deadlock

Website
www.myspace.com

I would agree, for the most part anyway. Forms were definately fun to use, but rarely helped me in those tough battles..

virusbstr

I would have to say that master form was quite useful. If you could equip finishing plus, you would aways be able to use that awesome (oh what is it called?) swirl all the enemies around and expolde (can't think of the name).:confused:

And besides, the forms abilities are the only way to comlete poster duty. <shivers>. (I hate you Jimminy! 31.02)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back