• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lingering Sentiment...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Everybody thought it was Terra. Nomura basically said that it's not Terra but it doesn't matter if we think it is. The topic is still up for debate, but people tend to think it's either his Soul or some small piece of his essence left behind, which explain the name 'Lingering Sentiment'. And it would also explain Nomura's response, but it's still up in the air.

Twiligan

Everybody thought it was Terra. Nomura basically said that it's not Terra but it doesn't matter if we think it is. The topic is still up for debate, but people tend to think it's either his Soul or some small piece of his essence left behind, which explain the name 'Lingering Sentiment'. And it would also explain Nomura's response, but it's still up in the air.

As he said, everyone thinks its terra beacuse of the armor and the Keyblade he weilds, Nomura said that it is irrelivant who it is seeing as the fight was not cannon to the KH universe anyway. So it dosnt even matter.

Derick_Shadow13

true, i mean the final mix games arn't the whole story, they are just additional games with more content that we didnt get that the square company makes to make more money, and to give us Kingdom Hearts obsessors something to drool over and spend our money on XD

O

Organiztion14

Not really noticable on kh2 final. The only person on here that can understand japanese in Marluxia.light

O

Organiztion14

Really not important since nomura doesn't want to say anything about it. non-canon

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I wish it was canon. It could even be explained easily, and in a way that doesn't contradict how Nomura responded when asked if it was Terra. Those figures in kh2fm+ are known as 'Absent Silhouettes,' am I correct? If so, LS could be the remaining fragments manifested into a figure resembling Terra (and the same goes for the dead org. members). That would also explain the name 'Lingering Sentiment'. This theory has been thought of and backed-up by numerous people, so I don't understand why that can't be the case.

T

tazztig

I wish it was canon. It could even be explained easily, and in a way that doesn't contradict how Nomura responded when asked if it was Terra. Those figures in kh2fm+ are known as 'Absent Silhouettes,' am I correct? If so, LS could be the remaining fragments manifested into a figure resembling Terra (and the same goes for the dead org. members). That would also explain the name 'Lingering Sentiment'. This theory has been thought of and backed-up by numerous people, so I don't understand why that can't be the case.

That may be the case. But what good is that thought if nomura won't say a word about the two.^^<

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

1. Souls themselves aren't able to make forms
2. There are no ghosts in KH
3. Were it to be his soul, Terra would be dead, and unable to participate in future KH games like everyone is hoping he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back