• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lingering Sentiment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoBoDy HeRo777

i know...... but you dont. thats the fun part.
i read some where that near the end of terras scenario "Terra can feel there is something wrong with his friend’s heart, and he explodes with anger. He challenges Master Xehanort with an attack that 'Lingering Sentiment' used in KHIIFM"

so i was wondering if you guys think that players will be able to use it or if it was just a cutscene.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
It would be cool if we could use it, but I kind of doubt it. This move will probably be shown in a cutscene.

Birnax

are you talking about the Ultima Cannon? If so, then yes we can use it.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Well I'd still say it's possible, I mean so far almost everything the LS can do has been seen as playable. Depending on when that scene takes place, it may be unlocked or a one time thing. I wonder what attack they were referring too.

Gram

Banned
Awards
its possible if it is useable, it wont be as strong as LS.

A113

Off Topic, but since when do we call it Lingering Sentiment? I thought it was referred to as the Enigmatic Soldier

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Off Topic, but since when do we call it Lingering Sentiment? I thought it was referred to as the Enigmatic Soldier
Enigmatic Soldier was a fan made name for him when we didn't know it's name. Lingering Sentiment is the official name that is in the KH2 final Mix + journal. It's like how we called Vanitas, dark soldier or Roxa Blonde, haired kid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back