• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Link between Roxas/Ven and NAMINE!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartlesGuardian

Alright, I recently started playing KH2 again, and I noticed that in the mansion of Twilight Town in the White Room, there is a picture of what looks like Roxas outside this palace. When Roxas sees it he gets a major headache and nearly collapse.
After I looked at the picture some more, it had a stunning resemblence to the palace that Terra and Ven are outside during the gameplay pictures of BBS.
Everyone talks about the connection between Ven/Roxas/Sora but maybe Namine is connected to these 3 as well if she can paint pictures of Ven

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Alright, I recently started playing KH2 again, and I noticed that in the mansion of Twilight Town in the White Room, there is a picture of what looks like Roxas outside this palace. When Roxas sees it he gets a major headache and nearly collapse.
After I looked at the picture some more, it had a stunning resemblence to the palace that Terra and Ven are outside during the gameplay pictures of BBS.
Everyone talks about the connection between Ven/Roxas/Sora but maybe Namine is connected to these 3 as well if she can paint pictures of Ven

~ i noticed that too and i think she is connected to them, but it's only b/c she has power over sora's memories. what u said only proves that there's an even deeper connection between ven, roxas, and sora than anyone realizes or notices.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Why does everyone think that inversed colours = connections? Just a question...

Because we are self admitted Geeks for KH and we are desperate to find out what happens next. (and we're talking a leaf from Lost's Book)

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Strangely I restarted KH2 and thought something along those lines myself today also!

I'm not too sure where that picture was set, but I thought it had more to do with Roxas' memories about Organization XIII more than anything. Still, this is Nomura haha!

-- Andy

HeartlesGuardian

That place, is the world that never was,
It's a picture of Roxas around the sky scrapers.

I thought that too but two things made me think otherwise

1. The place looks FAR to bright and colorful for TWTNW

2. Why did Roxas get a headache? He saw the picture of him and Axel and nothing happened, so why spaz out at something like a sky scrapper?

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
1. The place looks FAR to bright and colorful for TWTNW
My friend, Have you not noticed the neon lights all over the world that never was?
Roxas was in his Org Jacket, Hence World that never was.

. Why did Roxas get a headache? He saw the picture of him and Axel and nothing happened, so why spaz out at something like a sky scrapper?
That's a really simple question. He got a headache because the memories of his past were begining to flood back to him. The life he once lead in the organisation. Roxas had no memory, the memories were all flooding to his head, because Sora's heart was returning to him,
Memories are painful, along with losing your heart!

(maybe even revenge by Riku ;))
lol!

HeartlesGuardian

My friend, Have you not noticed the neon lights all over the world that never was?
Roxas was in his Org Jacket, Hence World that never was.

That's a really simple question. He got a headache because the memories of his past were begining to flood back to him. The life he once lead in the organisation. Roxas had no memory, the memories were all flooding to his head, because Sora's heart was returning to him,

lol!

Yes, TWTNW is bright with the neon lights, but I noticed anyways around the sky scrapper that there was yellow, orange, blue, green everything pretty much, yet in this picture there is just a blue, the smae blue as the gameplay screenshot in BBS.
I don't got anything to back up the Org coat thou

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Yes, TWTNW is bright with the neon lights, but I noticed anyways around the sky scrapper that there was yellow, orange, blue, green everything pretty much, yet in this picture there is just a blue, the smae blue as the gameplay screenshot in BBS.
You must remember, this IS a drawing, Undoubtly Namine's probably been to TWTNW before it;s more likely, BUT how would she have been in the past? She drew these pictures, we have no proof that Namine is connected with Aqua at all, infact most likely is that Aqua is connected to the 14th.
I mean you really can't judge Namine's drawings on the wall to be exact colourings, I mean you just gotta look at how poorly drawn Sora donald and goofy are. You can barley recognise them,
I see Namine's drawing are more like, Sora's memories. Now why is Roxas' memories there? Because Roxas IS Sora.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
You must remember, this IS a drawing, Undoubtly Namine's probably been to TWTNW before it;s more likely, BUT how would she have been in the past? She drew these pictures, we have no proof that Namine is connected with Aqua at all, infact most likely is that Aqua is connected to the 14th.
I mean you really can't judge Namine's drawings on the wall to be exact colourings, I mean you just gotta look at how poorly drawn Sora donald and goofy are. You can barley recognise them,
I see Namine's drawing are more like, Sora's memories. Now why is Roxas' memories there? Because Roxas IS Sora.

point proven thiscase is closed

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I cannot believe this hasn't been mentioned yet. The "palace" Ven and Terra are seen in front of is Cinderella's castle. It bears no relevance to Roxas or Namine. Whatever that place was in the picture, it's not the same as the one Terra and Ven are seen at. That place is as I said, Cinderella's castle.

Across2

hmm i think thats TWTNW ..............................

Last edited:

HeartlesGuardian

I cannot believe this hasn't been mentioned yet. The "palace" Ven and Terra are seen in front of is Cinderella's castle. It bears no relevance to Roxas or Namine. Whatever that place was in the picture, it's not the same as the one Terra and Ven are seen at. That place is as I said, Cinderella's castle.

What is your source to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back