• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lion king lilo and stichand steam willie confrimed!!!

• Thread starter sora's protector
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sora's protector

electronic game monthly(aka 1up.com)confrimed lion king,lilo and sitch and steaboat willie will be in KH2!

they confrim it in issue 194 of EGM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

sora's protector

how am i goin' get in on the internet from the book

Non-Existant One

First of all most of the magazine comp. mainly us Americans get some information wrong due to a lack of understanding or an unreliable source. A steam boat willie world............. That was the Bueana Vista sites doing in terms of bringing that to the net. Now I'm not saying that it's in there considering that that thing featured the old version of Mickey and they probably ment to say Disney castle unless steam boat willie is the name of the world, but whatever. Look what happend to the site the following day. Everything was erased/content was removed, and now they have this stupid message which has been up for months saying, this site is currently under construction due to content corrections. Sorry for any inconvienece. The real reason is not know as to why it was taken off, but we have a genaral idea as of why it was.
As for Lilo and Stitch. Were there any pictures or possible Nomura interviews that could be found in this issue of EGM or did it feature some old random picture of KH2 with alot or minimal text because they never seem to present much solid proof. Unlike the V-jump, Dengeki, and alot of the other Jap. magazines. They usually provide pictures and interviews to futher prove that something is there and will be present in this upcoming title. I've looked all over 1up.com and it is no where to be found on the site so you cant use the site as an official source for your proof, however since you said it was in a magazine you should try to get pictures of this magazine and put it online so that we may believe you.

P.S. to get it on the net you must scan it in your computer using a scaner or you can take a digital photograph of the pages that have this so called proof. Then host the images on www.photobucket.com or another site similar to that, then post the link to the images in this thread.

Last edited:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I would hate a Steamboat Willie world. There isn't really action in it.

Minnie is late, the boat runs off. Minnie chases the boat. Pete is the boat driver. Mickey is the boat worker. Pete bosses Mickey around. Mickey pulls a prank on Pete and Mickey becomes the driver, and stops the boat for Minnie.

I saw it on an old mickey video, with classic Mickey Movies.
I don't mind Lion King and Lilo and Stitch, though.

Danny_Sora_kh2

I think there could be a possibility for steam boat willie... :eek: I know that sound weied but just listen....When the buena vista site was put up it said that all the old worlds are returning in cluding 6 new ones...POTC, Lion king, steam boat willie, Mulan, Beauty and the beast...But they didnt say the last one. I thought that site was b s. Then the next day it closed. I knew why. CUZ NOT ALL THE WORLDS ARE RETURNING. AND CUZ NOT JUST 5 NEW WORLDS ARE GONNA BE IN IT! well maybe what it said are all true. except for Alll the new worlds are coming back. and that only 5...Thers ought to be more....Thats just my opinion :)

Doushitemo

JcMunny153 said:
nomura said they were possibillities (sorry dont no how 2 spell it)
When did he say that? I just remember him saying that The Lion King was his favorite Disney movie. Post a link to the interview, please.

Doushitemo

JcMunny153 said:
http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/news2...118799970.shtml there is your link
That doesn't say anything about Nomura saying they were possiblities. That's just talking about that controversial Buena Vista website that said those worlds were going to be in it. No one really knows if they will, though, because that information was removed from the site a day after it was put up, which could mean it was wrong.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Actual storyline to Steam-boat Willie(First anmiated cartoon of Disney company):

It opens up on Mickey driving the boat down nice river. all of a sudden Pete comes up behind Mickey and kicks him down the ship steps to where the potato bin is. so Mickey starts to chop up potatoes. Then he hears something outside. He rushes out to Minnie running beside the boat for a ride. Quickly Mickey uses the crane on the boat to get minnie on board. A goat eats her music after this and Mickey uses the goat as an old record player thing. Pete comes and Mickey and Minnie do something to get him off the boat.(forgot what) After that we see Mickey driving the boat again. Que fade-out to black.

And that's the story. I really wouldnt know how they would make it a world to battle in but meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back