• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

List of Union Cross predictions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxu

Awards
*WARNING! TAKE THESE ALL WITH A GRAIN OF SALT! THEY ARE WHAT I THINK CAN HAPPEN! NOT MADE TO START AN ARGUMENT!*

No. 1: Maleficent manages to take the Players medals away (Credit goes to DefiantHeart)

Maleficent takes away the Player's only source of power (Medals), and the Player is stuck using Darkness to either defeat her, or fend her off.

No. 2: The Union Leaders begin to drift apart, Ventus acts as peacekeeper.

I may love (He is quickly becoming my favorite character) Blaine, but he just seems so edgy. I have a feeling that he will take advantage of how timid Ephemera is as of now. And exploit it for his own uses, probably making him question his position as the leader. So Skuld will obviously stick by Ephemera's side, while Union Leader 5 sticks with Blaine. Leaving Ventus to be peacekeeper but gets thrown out of Unchained.

No. 3: The Player learns of the past, and derails from the Unions.

Our Player keeps having dreams about the Keyblade War (They are forced to watch everyone die, and fight against people they saw as friends and teachers) The Union Leaders lying to the Player's face won't help either they will soon find out. And will probably do something similar to Roxas when he left the Organization. Probably guilt tripping Ephemera and Skuld to the point that No. 2 can happen. And have a boss fight with Ephemera? (Either ending in a tie, or the Player prevails with ease and leaves)

No. 4: Maleficent defeats whoever has the Book of Prophecies, and takes it.

Lets be honest here, the Union Leaders aren't seemingly that strong. Ephemera and Skuld still use a Starlight Stage 2 (Come on! My Starlight is glowing at this point!) Ventus even says he was average, and I assume Blaine follows that trend as well. Maleficent could just break into Unchained, flood the realm with Nightmares or Heartless. And watch as the medals are rendered useless (They aren't effective against monsters that aren't from the book!...Right?) Allowing her to just walk in, defeat...Or worse, kill whoever has the Book of Prophecies and just take it.

No. 6: The saddest fate of all, they all die.

And now, the saddest, and least possible of them all. They all die (Excluding Ventus) So we have a timid leader, Ephemera. Someone who plays by the book a bit too much, Skuld. A little kid who probably has no idea what he is doing, Ventus. A trickster and rule breaker, Blaine. And whatever No. 5 is. Something happens, like another Keyblade War or Unchained falls into Darkness. It ends with them all dying, and Ventus is the last survivor. He watches terrified, as Unchained either fades away, or breaks into nothing. And quickly travels to the only place he can, the Keyblade Graveyard. Where he is unfortunate enough to meet Xehanort, and dislikes fighting the Heartless because of what they did to his "home"

I would love to hear any theories you guys have!

DefiantHeart

Awards
*WARNING! TAKE THESE ALL WITH A GRAIN OF SALT! THEY ARE WHAT I THINK CAN HAPPEN! NOT MADE TO START AN ARGUMENT!*

No. 1: Maleficent manages to take the Players medals away (Credit goes to DefiantHeart)

Maleficent takes away the Player's only source of power (Medals), and the Player is stuck using Darkness to either defeat her, or fend her off.

I may love (He is quickly becoming my favorite character) Blaine, but he just seems so edgy. I have a feeling that he will take advantage of how timid Ephemera is as of now. And exploit it for his own uses, probably making him question his position as the leader. So Skuld will obviously stick by Ephemera's side, while Union Leader 5 sticks with Blaine. Leaving Ventus to be peacekeeper but gets thrown out of Unchained.

Our Player keeps having dreams about the Keyblade War (They are forced to watch everyone die, and fight against people they saw as friends and teachers) The Union Leaders lying to the Player's face won't help either they will soon find out. And will probably do something similar to Roxas when he left the Organization. Probably guilt tripping Ephemera and Skuld to the point that No. 2 can happen. And have a boss fight with Ephemera? (Either ending in a tie, or the Player prevails with ease and leaves)

Lets be honest here, the Union Leaders aren't seemingly that strong. Ephemera and Skuld still use a Starlight Stage 2 (Come on! My Starlight is glowing at this point!) Ventus even says he was average, and I assume Blaine follows that trend as well. Maleficent could just break into Unchained, flood the realm with Nightmares or Heartless. And watch as the medals are rendered useless (They aren't effective against monsters that aren't from the book!...Right?) Allowing her to just walk in, defeat...Or worse, kill whoever has the Book of Prophecies and just take it.

And now, the saddest, and least possible of them all. They all die (Excluding Ventus) So we have a timid leader, Ephemera. Someone who plays by the book a bit too much, Skuld. A little kid who probably has no idea what he is doing, Ventus. A trickster and rule breaker, Blaine. And whatever No. 5 is. Something happens, like another Keyblade War or Unchained falls into Darkness. It ends with them all dying, and Ventus is the last survivor. He watches terrified, as Unchained either fades away, or breaks into nothing. And quickly travels to the only place he can, the Keyblade Graveyard. Where he is unfortunate enough to meet Xehanort, and dislikes fighting the Heartless because of what they did to his "home"

I would love to hear any theories you guys have!

Pretty much agree with all of this. The player just seems like they're being set up to eventually fall to darkness... I just don't understand though why Nomura didn't make the player like their own character; like Skuld and Ephemer, if he was just going to make them their own person with their own speech anyways. Idk, still bugs me to this very day... ish like Nomura felt he could include us into the game, but decided last minute that it was just more convenient to make the player their own character instead of having all these multiple possibilities of player characters. I guess it's just to separate us from the character, so he can kill them off or make them a heartless with "nothing personal" to us. XD It's the vibe I've been getting from some time... so ish like, what was the point of a fully customizable character? XD It's been one of my biggest let-downs of the game, I guess in part because I spent a lot of money on this game in micro-transactions... so it kinda makes me bitter towards the series... just feels like the game was made just to make lots of money off of the fan's feelings and memories, and that's just not right. I feel like I've got to do something about that, but idk what. XD

Anyways, sorry for including the mini-rant there, those thoughts flooded my head for a moment while replying so yeah...had to let them out. XD Part of me just wants the game to end already, so my greed and envy won't consume me with this game... so I can just pay off my credit card and let it all go... probably just drop the KH series too like I did Zelda.

Luxu

Awards
Pretty much agree with all of this. The player just seems like they're being set up to eventually fall to darkness...

Or they are the cause for why the Dandelions aren't around anymore? We may never know.

I just don't understand though why Nomura didn't make the player like their own character; like Skuld and Ephemer, if he was just going to make them their own person with their own speech anyways. Idk, still bugs me to this very day... ish like Nomura felt he could include us into the game, but decided last minute that it was just more convenient to make the player their own character instead of having all these multiple possibilities of player characters.

*Enter obscure Persona reference here*

But in all seriousness, I like our Player's personality. It feels more realistic than Sora's ever could you know? The Player feels deep regret and sadness when Ava says that he (Ephemera) died, a fierce determination in the Keyblade Graveyard, and PTSD from having to see the death of so many people while most don't even bad an eye. It also gives us a unique connection with the Keyblade Graveyard, so I have a feeling if our Player lives through the events of Union Cross. They are going to become a driving force character (Like Roxas), or a main character along with Ephemera and Skuld to complete the trio.

I guess it's just to separate us from the character, so he can kill them off or make them a heartless with "nothing personal" to us. XD It's the vibe I've been getting from some time... so ish like, what was the point of a fully customizable character?

Honestly, our Player survived the Keyblade War which was supposed to KILL everything that fought in it. Our Player broke the mold by getting rescued from Ephemera and Skuld. They are basically made to die, as they defied the future. Someone like that isn't written in the Book of Prophecies for a reason...

DefiantHeart

Awards
Or they are the cause for why the Dandelions aren't around anymore? We may never know.

*Enter obscure Persona reference here*

But in all seriousness, I like our Player's personality. It feels more realistic than Sora's ever could you know? The Player feels deep regret and sadness when Ava says that he (Ephemera) died, a fierce determination in the Keyblade Graveyard, and PTSD from having to see the death of so many people while most don't even bad an eye. It also gives us a unique connection with the Keyblade Graveyard, so I have a feeling if our Player lives through the events of Union Cross. They are going to become a driving force character (Like Roxas), or a main character along with Ephemera and Skuld to complete the trio.

Honestly, our Player survived the Keyblade War which was supposed to KILL everything that fought in it. Our Player broke the mold by getting rescued from Ephemera and Skuld. They are basically made to die, as they defied the future. Someone like that isn't written in the Book of Prophecies for a reason...

I like our character too, just don't see why Nomura decided to make it seem at first like they represented us, but then he goes off and makes them their own character. Just seems so backwards. XD Could've made the player their own character from the beginning if he was planning to do this, would've made things less complicated, and he really does need to tone down a bit on lore complexity. XD

I've been thinking lately about this more along with the quote " fate isn't left to chance" from birth by sleep. So it's still bothering me quite a bit... I have this new hypothesis that this was made to introduce the player, ourselves, directly to the Kingdom Hearts storyline. So that we're technically there right from the start. It's a fractured hypothesis as this is where I'm taking a leap; but I think we're transferred from the player character into the kingdom key that Sora wields, after the player character falls to darkness and becomes the black hood with red eyes figure. By this, we're literally always in each and every Kingdom Hearts game, always with the main character. The player character having their own voice is what indicated the start of this separation and the darkness in my opinion. I think this is the point to all of this; reconnecting the player to the game.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I don’t think that’ll happen. The medals are a fundamental game play mechanic. I can see them being disabled at best if you were to battle the real Maleficent, but not outright removed. And besides, using reverse medals or “guilting” is using the power of darkness anyway.

I like this idea a lot, it could give a reason as to why Ventus was removed from the Unchained Realm. However, I want to alter your idea and state that the peacekeeper isn’t going to be Ventus, but the fifth new Union leader. Why? Because Ventus seems to agree with Blaine about keeping the tragedy of the Keyblade War a secret is not a good idea. I think the fundamental conflict this time around isn’t who’s a snitch, but rather, what’s morally right for the Dandelions: keep a secret so that the Dandelions don’t experience sadness, or experience sadness and destroy the purpose of the Unchained realm: a world without hurt?

I can see this happening. The player did not want to be a Dandelion, however, Ephemer and Skuld got the player Wielder as a Dandelion without their authorisation. Of course, that’s not going to bode well with the player, because not only did they go against the player’s wishes, but they’re ultimately making the player live a façade. That conflict of interest may be the tipping point to go against Ephemer and Skuld. I can see a boss fight with the new Union leaders definitely happening.

You know what, I never really considered that fact. Maleficent was able to summon real Heartless into the digital realm, so who’s to say that she can’t do the same in the Unchained Realm? Yeah, Yen Sid stated that Heartless cannot inhabit the Dream Realm, but there may be a loophole when it comes to summoning them, because they’re being commanded to as opposed to entering naturally. Alternatively, if Maleficent can’t summon Heartless in her own accord, she can use Nightmares. Maleficent does have powers over sleep so it’s not out of the realm of possibilities either.

But I also think the new Union leaders are much stronger than people give them credit for. I think they’d easily be able to put up a fight against her, but Maleficent would come out victorious and take The Book of Prophecies. And with the knowledge of The Book of Prophecies, she’d look for The Black Box.

No. None of the new Union leaders are going to “die”. Characters like Ephemer and Skuld clearly have a strong fan following, and they’ve all been designed to be used beyond the Unchained games. I don’t buy this theory at all.

All in all, you do bring some very valid points which have a strong likeliness of occurring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back