• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

loading problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azarath

Website
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone--just wondering if anyone knows whats going on here: in the agrabah and halloween town worlds--after i beat the boss(es) (first visit) it shows me what i get, and after i press x the screen goes black and nothing happens.

i think its my ps2 but im not sure, can this kind of things happen to a game, i mean like can a copy of a game sometimes be defective? and it sucks cause i cant progress in the game, i mean story wise-- :-\ buy yeah--if anyone has any idea why its doing that, uh..please let me know, sorry im a bad thread maker.

thanks

ordaXjn

thats weird....my KH1 game did that, but i just called square-enix and they said to send it to them and they would send me a new one if they found it defective, but u may not want to wait 2-3 weeks to start playing KH2 now that your that far into the game

Azarath

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah--well when i picked it up from a local ebgames, they told me if i did anything to it, i could just go back and exchange it "for three dollars more" lol yeah--thanks for the help guys, i'll go tomorrow and get a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back