• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

lol new formation arts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genin~Kizashi

IMO, the Fatal Crest and Fenrir keyblades that come with Valor Form are just awesome looking. you can really point out the great detail and battle damage. The only problem with it, is I wish they had put more scratches on the outside of Fenrir's blade.

mahavailo7

I agree that they could have picked better keyblades. What you could do though is buy final form and the normal sora figure, take normal sora's kickass plastic kingdom key and swap it out for the hercules one.

I think the only truly awesome keyblades are the ones that have no "theme".

Cold Regrets

I'm fairly certain Formation Arts is going to have a second series, so there'll be more chances for more appropriate keyblades.

I'm hoping for Oblivion and Oathkeeper.

Genin~Kizashi

Is it just me or does it seem kinda wierd that they decided to give Roxas the Kingdom Key instead of Oblivion and Oathkeeper?

I mean, I guess it makes sense, considering that Roxas spent most of the prologue with the Kingdom Key, but it's just the Oblivion and Oathkeeper are kinda Roxas' trademark. It's what separates him from Sora in the eyes of the public.

Also, I'm pretty sure Formation Arts Series 2 is already out. It consists of:
-Cloud
-Kairi
-Goofy
-Oogie Boogie
-Jafar
-Ansem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back