• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LOL Walmart is off by a few years!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
**JP** said:
Wat the hell how dumb can they be PS didnt even exist in 1899 lol

Lol, your thinking way to recent. PS wasn't out by then... how about the fact that television didn't even exist then?:D

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Do they even have common sense, or do they not know it is 2005. :D
Kind of odd to put it back like 200 years. Maybe it was a mistake unless they don't have calender.. :)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You do realize that's impossible right..?

Meh, it's not like even people who have the release date saying "2005" are correct. Simply because there is no release date.

Clouds_hikari

Oathkeeper1313 said:
hehe, I can just imagine some walmart employee sitting there bored out of his mind, then he dicides to change the release dates of random items to hundreds of years ago.

*dies laughing*

If you think about it, it would be kinda fun... o_O

RikuOfDarkness

*Imagines frustration at having KH2 in possesion for nearly 200years, with no means to play it*

bleh XD

Doushitemo

We should email and complain! haha That would be so funny! I can see it now:

Wal-Mart Guy checking the company email: Blah Blah Blah.....Why do I have to read this stuff? I don't care if some lady's new faucet broke, she doesn't need a refund! *scroll scroll* Boring....... Hmm? What's this? Kingdom Hearts? *gets really freaky look on face* OMG I LOVE THAT GAME! OMG OMG! *opens email* *reads email full of expletives* What the....Huh? Another one? And another? *suddenly hundreds of emails from angry KH fans pour in* AAAAAAAH! Make it stop! *crawls under desk into fetal position*

lol
Sorry, I got a little carried away there! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back