• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Longer Sephiroth Battle Video

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Dude... He f-s Sephiroth up! I would like to know what Difficulty that was... He hides the life bars... It doesn't seem like he is fighting him on Proud though.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Holyy crap that is so beginner mode, that looked way too easy.

KeybladeMaster17

MyInnerFred said:
Dude... He f-s Sephiroth up! I would like to know what Difficulty that was... He hides the life bars... It doesn't seem like he is fighting him on Proud though.

it looked like Beginner Mode to me, on a very high level, just look at Sora's HP when he gets hit by Sephy

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
that seemed too easy...defin. on easy mode, but, he did die at the end...oh well.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
God u kicked Sephys ass up until he got u with "sin harvest" or what ever thay call it. but it looked as if u got to him before he was able to pull it off but he still managed to summon it. oh well that had to be on beginner .

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
well sora did get him pretty good for awhile... <.<;; the music always for sephiroth always gives me goosebumps >.>;; *shudderz*

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
yeah like i said befor it did look too easy. but I'm sure when i fight him i'll have my stats all the way up and the most powerful weapon in the game and of course u can't fight sephy. without the settings being on some sort of hard difficulty. (normal or proud)
%hey i mit even fight him eith the kingdom key.

By the way does any one think they could make me a killer sig. of Axel- may be an animated one from COM perhaps/or a pic from KH2. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
Feh...I dun wanna play Beginner's mode..I wanna do Normal...Then Proud.I wonder how hard Sephy will be on Proud...I bet uber >_>
And can someone make ME a sig?One with Valor form Sora...PLEASE :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back