• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

look i found something out!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tooky

you know in kh1 most of the summons have a world in kh2 so that means that the summons in kh2 might have a world in kh3 if there is a kh3:eek:

Deadly Cloud

i dont think so, cause pride lands was ment to be a world in KH1 originally but the producers wouldnt allow it so he had to put it in KH2, i guess they just put agrabah back in it to fill up worlds and probably the same with land of the dragons

Deadly Cloud

man if i went to chicken little's world i would destroy it and cause chaos like most people have the image of the keyblade master.

RikusDarkHalf

By then I would be about out of highschool if not in college the last thing I would ever want to do is beat heartless or what ever is new in a chicken little world

got_kh2?

also, dont forget that Nomura only puts one world for each theme in any kh game (ex, if Atlantica is in kh3, they wouldn't put Finding Nemo in it because both would be underwater). this shortens the list down a bit.

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Eh, there's that Soul of Darkness pic that's been floating about the galleries of the net, but there's no need for a KH3, unles it's like some irrelevant thingy, or something about Roxas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back