• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lost in Time...Another Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaeon

In the depths of my heart,searching for the last b
Now i'm not sure if this has already been discussed in another Theory thread(didnt bother to read them) so if im late,please dont flame ,( just beat the game today,lol)and just tell me that i am......

So ive been wondering,when exactly does the secret ending take place???Does it take place in the past,future,or present but in another world...heres my possible explanations on each time period..

1.Past--The reason it's possible is beacuse of the fact you see the kingdom key,road to dawn,and inverse keyblade.So,this means that This is happening in the past before riku,sora,and mickey ever obtained them.And,the fact that at one point xehanorts memories flashes on screen...leading up to the possibility that scene is of something that happened in xehanorts life(him maybe being the figure walking up to the knights,not too probable though.)

2.Present/alternate world--This is the most unlikely thought but maybe it could be possible.I really dont have a real explanation for this except that at one pint the knight is next to what looks like xemnas's dragon ship thing,so that could mean after sora and riku defeated it,it went to this desert world where it was once again defeated by the knight,doesnt make much sense but just a thought....so actually,forget about this unless u have ur own theory.....

3.Future--Now I think this is the most likely theory,becuse of once again the fact that you see the 3 keyblades of sora,riku,and mickey.Also,because all of these are rusted supports the thought of it taking place in the future.And an alternative meaning to "Xehanorts memories.." could mean that Rikus inner darkness with xehanorts heartless could be part of the story line.kind of like how Maleficent came back because the fairys rememberd her,he could come back because riku or someone else remembered him.

Lastly,the one thing that has me thinking is the field of keyblades(oddly making an "X" shape...).Where the hell did they come from???This obviously has something to do with the keyblade wars but im not sure if it's hinting to the possibility of the war taking place in the past,or future.Maybe the letter in a bottle King Mickey sends to Sora,Riku,and Kairi is telling them that something happens that has to do with the keyblade war,causing the 3 of them to actually take place in it(another possible reason the blades could be rusted)thus making the desert scene the aftermath of the keyblade war...u neva know....

So,just post wat ya think while i fry my brain trying to think up more possilites and theorys.....

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
ALOT of this has been discussed repeatedly. Maybe you should check the other threads. I think it's in the Past. I believe it will star Ienzo and Xehanort. I believe all those Keyblades are False Keyblades since they have no Keychain.

I think the world they are on is the World Of Darkness in the beginning. Before it was consumed into the world we see in Kingdom Hearts.

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
That is my theory, yes. They were using standard weapons. Obviously some event happened that placed those three Keyblades there. I also don't believe the three Knights are the true Masters of those Blades.

Kaeon

Them being masters doesnt seem too probable when you really think about it.What I hope turns up soon is what happened to the real keyblade masters and what allowed the knights to weild the 3 keyblades.I think there is more to it than them just them having strong hearts.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
The Knights may very well be some sort of Master. But NOT the original Master. I believe the Keyblades were created in a Dark Time, so four Great Masters sacrificed themselves and their hearts created a Keyblade for each one of the four worlds.

Light
Darkness
Present
In-Between

------------------------

Who knows how many ages the Keyblade War has raged on. But if this game DOES star Xehanort and Ienzo. It can only take place 30 to 40 years BEFORE the Original Kingdom Hearts.

So that Xehanort and Ienzo could be at a respected young age to star in the game.

Kaeon

I've kinda been thinking about that too,about the light,dark,twilight,and present thing.But about the four masters,they never occured to me....Im going to try and do more research(and by research i mean playin through every KH game again....)
I just hate that no-one can still figure out what the "present" is.Too many questions arise as more thoughts/theorys are expressed.

i kinda think he was bein sarcastic and sincere at the same time...lol....but i think hes bein nice because it is true you're a good KH philosopher

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I think Present is the world in it's complete state. It's true form. We know every world is either in Light, Darkness, or In-Between. We know the In-Between World is TWTNW. We know the World Of Darkness is inside Kingdom Hearts.

We have NEVER seen the World Of Light. And the Present World could very well be the world in it's complete, true state.

Kaeon

So basically ,your theory could be expressed like this....

World of darkness=Kingdom Hearts
World in-between=TWTNW
World of Light=???
World Of Present=The whole of the worlds,true form

Maybe the new plot evolves around the discovery of the world of light since it has yet to be revealed.We know that Xemnas wanted t obtain is Kingdom hearts.The world that is in which is kind of like a bridge inbetween is TWTNW.And still,what about light,is it something to be obtained like Kingdom Hearts,or is a completely different realm just yet to be found? And once this "light is found" the "present" could be explained.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Basically. TWTNW is connected to the World Of Darkness. Obvious it is ALSO connected to the World Of Light. This world of Light must be some peaceful world. I doubt any Darkness can ENTER that world.

And the Present World is somewhere beyond the true paradice, the World Of Light. As the world in it's present state must be how things SHOULD be.

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
Kaeon said:
So basically ,your theory could be expressed like this....

World of darkness=Kingdom Hearts
World in-between=TWTNW
World of Light=???
World Of Present=The whole of the worlds,true form

Wouldn't the world of Light be Disney Castle? BTW this is the same theory that I posted except everyone Ignored me...:(

Ashes Remnant

Oh...........okay.........but didn't they say something like Timeless River was where light was born?

Kaeon

Oh...........okay.........but didn't they say something like Timeless River was where light was born?

i think what was meant by that is ,well you know how everything is born from something??? Well,this cant necesarily be true because light was never really created,it has just been there,it is eternal.the timeless river could just be like a place of keeping,a container in someways.Not likely but just another theory.

Ashes Remnant

OH YEAH IT WASN'T WERE LIGHT WAS BORN!!! it was just the cornerstone because all the NPCs said that that is where a castle is going to be built, Castle being Disney Castle!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back