• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Love Stitched Together (Frankenstein with a Twist)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian1361

This was a little flash fiction that I made in English 307 which was not so ironically enough a Fiction class. It was one of my assignments. I hope you like it. :)
“She’s alive!”Alicia exclaimed with silver dollar eyes. Her mouth was open and could hold over five billiard balls as she stared at her experiment. She had made her second trip to the cemetery to get arms and legs then stitched them together onto the torso she had gotten the previous night. The head she had attached had been of her best friend Lindsay who had committed suicide a month before. Lindsay had shot herself in the face so Alicia had to stitch more skin on it as well as give her a new nose. The stitches were lined up vertically like a small road lain down on Lindsay’s face. She could drive a small “Hotwheels” car up and down the stitches.​
She had to give her a new brain too so it wasn’t Lindsay anymore, it was many people sewn together to become a whole different person. Alicia had surged the body with electricity and it jolted upright like a squirrel getting hit with an acorn. Lindsay turned her head and upon seeing Alicia she turned her entire body and shot her hand out to Alicia’s neck then started squeezing it. Alicia grabbed Lindsay’s arm and tried to pry it off but she had a godlike grip. She gasped out loud then made a yelp as Lindsay squeezed her neck tight. She continued to strangle Alicia as she used her other hand to press a deep green button to call her master, Gerard.​
Doing so would send an electric shock to his brain alerting him to an emergency. He was sitting in the living room reading a book when he was interrupted by the electrical shock. He was brought back to life by Alicia a few months ago at his request and he had made her his assistant. She had put the electrode in his brain and he had come to life the exact way Lindsay had a few seconds earlier. But she had surged him with too much electricity and it made his right eye pop out like a balloon being blown up too big. Any moment, it could pop and blood and puss would explode out of it.​
He jerked upright out of his chair and blinked, his colossal eye pulsating just a little as Alicia pressed the button again. He closed his eyes tight then jumped up and ran down into the basement to the spectacle that Lindsay was making. He stood next to Alicia and gawked at Lindsay as she strangled her while Alicia tried to explain something to him. She pointed at Lindsay and tugged at her arm while Gerard gazed at the beautiful thing that Alicia had made.​
The moment Lindsay saw him, her leg jerked to the side slightly and she immediately let go of Alicia as Gerard’s colossal eye twitched violently. He blinked a little bit then poked it to get rid of the twitch then continued to look at Lindsay as Alicia coughed up her words, “I made you a girlfriend.” Gerard tore his gaze away from Lindsay then looked down at Alicia and smiled. “Nice work,” he said to her then helped her up. Alicia smiled too and replied, “Thanks,” while grabbing her neck and rubbing the feeling back in. Gerard looked back at Lindsay with a smile then moved closer to her as he asked, “You speak, right?”​
Lindsay opened her mouth then out came the words, “I speak fine, thank you.” He smiled then wrapped his arm around her shoulder and moved her off of the table. “Well good because we’ve got lots to talk about.” They both walked out the door, Gerard helping Lindsay walk with her new legs leaving Alicia there alone to bask in her brilliant work.​

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Odd and sweet... some of the analagies were kind of weird but... I kind of liked it.

I did like the end with her works walking off. But how cheerful it was in the beginning was offputting.

BTW, what was the word limit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back