• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

luke skywalker got married when did that happen?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runty

Yeah, it happens in one of the books. I'm too lazy to go into much detail, but they meet in 'Heir to the Empire' which is set a few years after Return of the Jedi, but I'm not sure which book they marry in. There's more information on herhere

libreg

I dont know too much about star wars :( but I really want to read the books... is it in a local book store or something?

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Yeah, just go to borders of barnes and noble. It's alot of books before they get together but its worth it to read all of them.

Runty

They meet in the 'Heir to the Empire' books, but I don't know which one they marry in. But ever since Heir to the Empire, Mara Jade has become a main character kinda thing, and is just as common as finding Luke and Han in one of the books.

I've only read the first volume of Heir to the Empire, but its a brilliant book. If you find it, I'd highly recommend it, I wish I could find the rest of it, but so far no luck anywhere. Might have to buy it over the net. If they ever do make episodes 7-9 (which Lucas has said he won't, doesn't mean that nobody else can later :p) I'd want it to be on Heir to the Empire.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
I agree, if they make more movies, it needs to be Heir to the Empire. Those books captured the sprit of the old movies and would bring back the original characters in a better way.

You don't need to order the books online, just go to Borders and look in the science fiction section for the books Dark Force Rising(book 2 on the heir trilogy, and The Last Command(book three).

Luke asks Mara to marry him in the Thrawn Duology books 2 Vision of he Future. They don't get married in the books rather a comic book covers that, but your not missing anything, its rather short. If you want a good book on their relationship after marriage go for Survivors Quest, which takes place a year after they are married.

Runty

We don't have and Borders stores around here. I check all the book stores around here to see if they got them, but haven't found them yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back