• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lupe Fiasco

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wonderglow

lupe-fiasco.png

Not so underrated anymore. He's gotten pretty far and his new album "Lasers" is supposed to be out soon.​

If you don't know him, heres one if his latest: YouTube - Lupe Fiasco - Shining Down - Lyrics Analysis (HD)

Not his best, IMO but it's from his next album. If you don't like this one, try checking out some of his other work.​

And discuss!!​

Last edited:

Deity

Gotta love Lupe. His recent mixtape, Enemy of The State: A Love Story was pretty dope and he was recently in the studio with pretty much the best of the new upcoming artists: Asher Roth, Diggy Simmons, Charles Hamilton, Wale, Blu, J. Cole, B.o.B and a few others I believe. That's some music I definitely want to hear.

Deity

Was Lupe really underrated? Nothing wrong with being a little underground. Besides, everyone I know knows who he is.

He was and still is, but not AS underrated now. Everyone I know who pays attention to rap knows him but still they don't have the proper respect for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back