• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Luxord in kh2 or kh:com

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemist

does anyone besides me thinks that Luxord would have been a better character in kh:com i mean the guy uses cards to fight and it makes sense to me

what do you guys think

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
well yeah, they shoulda have changed luxord for lexaeus because he was the strongest of the organization

Gummi

i never knew lexeaus was the strongest if he was then he should of been that sucks

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I fully agree. I think Luxord should've been in CoM instead of KH2.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
^Lexeaus uses an axe, particularily a tomahawk or throwing axe.

Think about it, would he [Lexeaus] fit in as Barbossa's cohort in KH2? Besides, Luxord uses playing cards, not CoM cards, he's a gambler-type guy. And being a senior member of the Org. he would've dispatched Marluxia easily, creating all sorts of havoc on the storyline. (well, yeah Marluxia dies anyway, but it's much cooler cuz Axel went all Double Agent on him.)

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
Angel's Prayer said:
^Lexeaus uses an axe, particularily a tomahawk or throwing axe.

Think about it, would he [Lexeaus] fit in as Barbossa's cohort in KH2? Besides, Luxord uses playing cards, not CoM cards, he's a gambler-type guy. And being a senior member of the Org. he would've dispatched Marluxia easily, creating all sorts of havoc on the storyline. (well, yeah Marluxia dies anyway, but it's much cooler cuz Axel went all Double Agent on him.)

tomohawk or no, his weapon is awesome, and he controls earth, right? imagine sora jumping on pieces of earth floating and coming toward lexaues and then fighting .

that would be cool

Vzam

Bronze Member
Why switch when Nomura coulda executed the organizations deaths better...he didnt have to waste any of them in CoM...he shoulda wasted all of em in kh2...

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Vzam said:
Why switch when Nomura coulda executed the organizations deaths better...he didnt have to waste any of them in CoM...he shoulda wasted all of em in kh2...
it would be two discs then

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
it was best the way it was...................the CoM members were only created to explain the org. a little and to counteract the heroes(riku, sora, mickey, donald, goofy) in the story, they had no purpose other than that..................thats why they were killed off in CoM(except axel).................personally i think they shoulda kept lexeaus and marluxia

N

NAMINE4LIFE

well i personally think that COM was stupid like it only showed how sora fell asleep and introduced namine and axel and thats about it

i mean im sure that we could've learned that mickey and riku were on the road to twilight in a flashback

but how cool would it be to kick larxenes ass in kh2

and how sexcist there is only one female org member

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Dude, NO! The only woman in Org XIII is Larxene. Take a gander at the opening FMV of KH2, you'll see a more...manly marluxia. His hair is shorter, his face less feminine, and need I say it, his frame is obviously male.

Vexen is a guy, end of story.

If CoM was a really important story, then Nomura shouldn't have twisted it by having Namine erase Sora's memories of CoM. He aslo said you didn't have to play CoM to understand KH2. That was more or less false.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, Vexen did have the face of a 40 year old woman but he is a guy, so does Marluxia....but they both voiced by the same seiyuu (voiceactor in jap) in KH: CoM japanese version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back