• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Luxrod V.A. (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Whoa! His voice looks way better than Jouji Nakata in the jap version and it's british but I like japanese voice. Well, looks like we're left with two Organization XIII members' voiceovers, Demyx and Xaldin!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah I think he had an okay voice. Why do they keep calling him Roxas? I know that he looks kinda like Sora and he was in the 13th Order, and he was his nobody. But Sora has brown hair and it is more spikey. Roxas has blonde hair. Are they blind?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
The Conquerer said:
Yeah I think he had an okay voice. Why do they keep calling him Roxas? I know that he looks kinda like Sora and he was in the 13th Order, and he was his nobody. But Sora has brown hair and it is more spikey. Roxas has blonde hair. Are they blind?

Their calling him Roxas because Roxas is inside Sora listening to every word they say. Roxas is Sora's alter ego and personality. He's still very much alive inside Sora from what I see.

Anyway, I think Luxord's voice is great. I expected him to have an english accent so it wasn't too surprising. By the way, is it true that Luxord's VA is the same guy who played the Prince in Prince of Persia?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
But it is not like Roxas can do anything about that. He combined him self with Sora for keeps like it was ment to be. I would not call him his alter ego because a alter ego is the same person just using an identity to hide thier real name, like a super hero or something. I don't think he is his personality because he does not control Sora's actions and such. If Sora never stab him self with the Keyblade to release Kairi from his heart, which took out his own heart, Roxas would of never been created. So he could not of been his personality early on in Kindom Hearts. But I do agree that he is still within Sora and some of Roxas's feelings and memories may have some affect on Sora, but I only think of it as emotionally. I think Sora may remeber certain stuff that Roxas did though. But he probably don't know why though. Thank you for answering my question though.
So Roxas and Sora is one? They were two seperated beings know rejoined as one like they are supposed to be.

Last edited:

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
WHAT?!

is it just me (or the bad quality of the video) or does it seem like luxord has a half-english-half-american accent?

if he has an english accent, he's definetely DiZ's brother... JK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back