• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

LV up over a 100

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murf5891

ya i doubt it but wut if all ur keyblades got like transefered over to kh2 but not ur lvl cause then there woul dbe no challenge

C

crossed heart

I KNOW HOW YOU CAN IN KH1 but its a theory once I'm done with it I'll post it. It's either never defeat Sephiroth or any of the secret bosses or always keep goofy's lvl higher than yours

A

Aragorn

Cloudz if you provide us with a picture, maybe there may be some proof.
other than that it meant "next lvl" means 101 exp till next lvl.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
KH2 is 2 times longer than KH so maybe its a chance that would be cool to beat up neo in one stroke of the keyblade. if we can i am training for a long long while. lol

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
Winged Mirage said:
It'd be interesting if that was the case

Disgaea levels go beyond lv.100...waaaaay beyond level 100. I've seen monsters at lv.388 o_O

The only other game I know with 100+ levels is Pokemon Red and Blue, but they're not supposed to be there :D
in disgaea you can get to lv. 9999....... and noooooooooo way did i do that... (w/o action replay that is... after i got the first 2 or 3 alternate endings)

Doushitemo

cometboy17 said:
On Kh 1 You Can Get To Level 255 I Know It Sounds Wierd But True And On Kh2 It's Going To Be 300
The only way you could get to level 255 in KH was by using a GameShark cheat code. If you leveled up the old-fashioned way, the highest you could get was 100. And you don't know that you can get to level 300 in KH2. I'm not saying it's impossible to go over level 100 in KH2, but that picture everyone's talking about does not say that you can, it just says you have 101 exp till the next level.

Doushitemo

cometboy17 said:
Oh Well Sorry Just Saying That Was A Bad On My Part!!!!!
Woah, chill out! I wasn't saying it to be mean, just there's no proof that you can get to level 300. If you post proof from a reliable source, I'll believe you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back