• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Magic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroi_Arashi

One thing that had me crying in KHII was the lack of magic. I for one miss my Gravity and Blizzard spells.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Lack? You mean because of Curaga or because you never ran into the other ones?

For the love of god don't tell me you're still playing Roxas and think there's no more magic in the game because he doesn't have the option. I'm wearing boots and I will kick you in the face.

Qarx

One thing that had me crying in KHII was the lack of magic. I for one miss my Gravity and Blizzard spells.

Same here. I for one hated Magnet. It seemed useless IMO. It was like Stop, but I never used that because the 2 MP cost was too unappealing(sp?) for not doing any damage. Not to mention it stopped the HP gauge from moving, so it was hard to tell when the Heartless was dead.

Gravity was great since it affected EVERYTHING (with some boss exceptions). Only (3 out of something like 7 in most FF games) elemental magic was availible in KH2, and that was a downer. I also loved Aero. I hope they come out with Shell and... whatever the physical version was called (I can't remember >.<)

EDIT: if that's the case, do it Axie XD

Kuroi_Arashi

Lack? You mean because of Curaga or because you never ran into the other ones?

For the love of god don't tell me you're still playing Roxas and think there's no more magic in the game because he doesn't have the option. I'm wearing boots and I will kick you in the face.
No, I have beaten the game. I have obtained the third level versions of each spell. I'm even up to level 100 and have beaten Sephiroth.

And I will admit that Curaga was one reason I hardly used magic in the beginning, but I did start using it more and more often. But I don't use magic as much as I did in the first game. All I really do is use Curaga, Firaga when I'm surrounded, and the occasional Blizzaga when it's to dangerous to run in with the keyblade.

neodusk182

I think that the khll magic was horrible. I only used curaga, and thundaga, because thundaga is just awsome. But the rest of the magic just kinda, well, was useless in most situations, exept for the fire and blizzard lord heartless.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I certainly didnt use magic like I did in KH1, but that didnt bother me, as long as they had Curaga :< I love that spell

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Yeah, but I like Bananas! XP

*pokes*

Seriously though, Fire was basically useless in kH2 unless someone was 'right on your ass'. I didn't like the Curative magic. It made things to easy.

Magnet was useful when Lvled properly and made a good replacement for Gravity. Gravity missed alot in KHI.

Sora had sort of outgrown Stop. I used Blizzard alot though and Thunder. Though Thunder made things to simple as well. :/

I liked Reflect. It made a good substitute for Aero, though it'd been nice to still have that sheild for more than a few seconds.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Magnega+Thundaga= Pwn

In my opinion!

Kichigai

The only thing I really miss is Curaga not taking up all of my Magic Points. That, and Firaga not acting like a homing missle when I fire it a random Heartless. But the way they changed it to move in seperate streams around you makes for a nice way to get those damn Shadows off of you when they start swarming like flies on a dead corpse.
>_>

Not a big fan of the Magnet spells. The Reflect spells are fun to use for some reason.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Seriously though, Fire was basically useless in kH2 unless someone was 'right on your ass'. I didn't like the Curative magic. It made things to easy.

I disagree. When Fighting Demyx's Water Clones, it was quite useful. Yet that might have just been in FM+
I still found it more usefull than Magnet. I played through the game about 5-6 times. And I JUST figured out it was even in the game. Sad? Yes, but it just goes to show that you rarely needed magic in KH2,It was a necessity in KH1.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I never really used magic... Just Curaga, and occasionally Firaga/Blizzaga/Thundaga. But not much.
Am I the only one who misses the "Stop" -spell? I find it very convenient.

keybladelegacy said:
this is more of a statement you didnt need a thread for this

You make threads to make discussion. A statement can easily spread, and make a good conversation with lots of people.
My point being: If no-one made any statements, this forum would be much emptier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back