• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Main Enemy in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

star_seeker24

Who do you think the main enemy in KH3 will be?
I think it'll follow on with the Xehanort theme that's been in most of the KH games. (Xehanorts Heartless = KH, Xemnas = KH2, MX = BBS ect)
Maybe something to do with the message in the end of KH2, or maybe the REAL enemy in Coded, or something like that.
Anyway, discuss!

rascus213

well personally i hope they dont release a new "species"
rite now we have the body(nobodies) heart(heartless) and soul(asummingly unbirths)
i also dont wish to bring unbirths back unless something in bbs causes it, otherwise it would give no reason to them becoming extict in the first place

Izayoi

galactic cancer
The popular theory is that it will be Xehanort himself, since his Heartless and Nobody have been destroyed in that order, therefore reconstructing him or whatever.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
id really like to se xehanort in his true from come back ..i doubt he would be like "reborn" as himself though after both sides of him had been destroyed (his hertless and nobody) ..itd be cool - doesnt seem like it'd happen tho

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
So far we've faced Xehanort in almost all forms, except for his whole. So yeah, the villain returns. I don't think there's any way they would change the enemy to another character at this point

rascus213

So far we've faced Xehanort in almost all forms, except for his whole. So yeah, the villain returns. I don't think there's any way they would change the enemy to another character at this point

yea, i think we need one final facedown with the real xeonhort,

rascus213

well it's like a dusk mix with a neo shadow,
it has black color and a twilight symbol.
but there movement is like an unbirth

i actually think thats a good idea
but more for your own story, kh does not need another species, were perfect as it is

but what your describing is quite interesting, so no hate here

Athaydea

Bronze Member
yea, i think we need one final facedown with the real xeonhort,

by real do you mean the most original form of xehanort, which is Master Xehanort, or do you mean the xehanort before he spit himself into ansem and xemnas ..the one which appeared in radiant garden who is most likely a being formed through terra, MX himself, and possibly the DS? (aka ..young apprentice xehanort)

..I would personally think that the return of Master Xehanort would be much better in regards to plot (inclusion of BBS in kh3) ..and many other things ..seeing the one man who originally started all of the chaos and problems in the KH universe come back would be unreal ..we might get to fight unbirths, nobodies, and heartelss all in one game (assuming that MX created/controlled the unbirths)..which would be pretty cool

..i think MX instead of apprentice xehanort coming back would make much more sense because once ansem and xemnas are defeated ..the being that was once apprentice xehanort has been completely defeated - meaning any trace of terra or the DS that was in apprentice xehanort (which is inevitably going to be the case) ..will be cast aside since that xehanort has faded ..leaving the true an original MX left with his body/soul and memories returned through KH after ansem (heartless) and xemnas are destroyed??

makes more sense to me than the apprentice coming back when he probly had no memory of his keyblade or any of his power, research, etc.. whatever the case may be

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
The main villain in KH3 is probably gonna be.........The person Xemnas brought back to life, His "old friend". Even though i dont know who it is.

rascus213

by real do you mean the most original form of xehanort, which is Master Xehanort, or do you mean the xehanort before he spit himself into ansem and xemnas
well personly i would not want to see mx after bbs, he,s vats enemy not srk, it would completly ruin him if they brought him to the modern kh
i was refering to the xehaort who "lost his memories" and became ansems apprentice, who theoretically should be whole now

Athaydea

Bronze Member
well personly i would not want to see mx after bbs, he,s vats enemy not srk, it would completly ruin him if they brought him to the modern kh
i was refering to the xehaort who "lost his memories" and became ansems apprentice, who theoretically should be whole now

MX actions are what made srk's story even possible.. what he will undoubtly cause in BBS will give way to srk's enemies ..he's the cause of it all ..

he wouldnt be srk's enemy tho because theyre probly unaware of his existance? ..should (through mickey or MX himself from a process like i suggested above in which the real MX were to be "reborn" ) they find out about the history of the keyblade, unbirths, the initial manipulation of darkness to create what srk deal with in the present ..all of it leads and/or will mostl likely lead back to MX ..HEEE is the true enemy of ALL in the KH universe ..i would relesh in the opportunity to experience him once again with srk ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back